Regrets I've Had a Few... too few to mention (D11, EE)

Re: Regrets I've Had a Few... too few to mention (D11, EE)

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 09, 2017 4:26 am

"That was very real hai..."

Yukarin nodded, taking a moment before looking up again, "It was... and now I will simply need to live with the fact that it won't be. Even if I were to go to Ryoko Owari; For Tomonaga-sama's sake, as well as Khulun-sama's. ..have you talked with her since the ceremony?"
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue May 09, 2017 4:27 am

He shook his head, "We have dinner later."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 09, 2017 4:33 am

"I have not talked with her much... so I suppose I know less than you do about her, despite being a fellow Unicorn. Do you have any impressions about the future with her?"
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue May 09, 2017 4:38 am

He tilted his head slightly, "I don't really know; we've talked once. She seems honest and straightforward. I have hope to build a future with her where we both find some measure of happiness. Even if it isn't the future we both wanted."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 09, 2017 4:45 am

"Honesty is a good start on that at least. Even Moto brand honesty, as rough and brutal as that can be sometimes..."

Not that she knew precisely how well Khulun fit to that, but she knew a little at least... Reaching up, Yukarin wiped her eyes.

"Though maybe I shouldn't be one to talk about such things."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue May 09, 2017 4:47 am

He wiped his own eyes and asked, "Why not?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 09, 2017 4:52 am

That got a dry chuckle, "Because I'm weak sometimes in being brave enough to say what's on my mind. Nor should I feel like I can give advice on relationships with my fumbling inexperience; Least of all to you."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue May 09, 2017 4:57 am

He smiled, "When we talk it needn't be about anybody but the two of us. I can't read the future... but I know what we had was special. It will continue to occupy part of me for many many years to come. I don't regret a moment of my time with you... and would never regret any time I have to spend with you in the future. As lovers, friends, or anything in between..."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 09, 2017 3:30 pm

"I can appreciate that; There is little point to wallowing in regret. It just means we can't enjoy things as much."

She gave a small thoughtful nod.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue May 09, 2017 3:35 pm

"What is done is done. What will be, will be. You may have made the wrong choice this time... but you don't need to do so in the future." He smiled with tight lips, obviously holding in a torrent of emotions.

"I will miss your wit... and the way you looked that night..." He said with a look of sadness as a tear escaped his eye. "I cannot say I am strong enough to cast aside regret entirely in a few hours time... but maybe someday..."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 09, 2017 6:12 pm

Yukarin pursed her lips as Yuuru talked, "Hai... it will take some time before I can leave regret behind of course. And it may be some day I will feel I made a mistake, but it is too soon for that I think. That would be duplicitous of me, to make a decision and not stand behind it."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue May 09, 2017 6:15 pm

He nodded, "That of course is right... I wish that day never comes... for your sake."

He smiled weakly, "If you ever have need of me... contact me."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 09, 2017 6:19 pm

"And will you be keeping in contact with me then?"

She folds her hands together in front of her, kind of wringing them together.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue May 09, 2017 6:20 pm

"If it is not unwanted." He offered softly.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 09, 2017 6:24 pm

"It's not," she shook her head and offered a little smile, "I do not think it would be better to just make this a total break, no more so than it would be right to lose contact with my friends in the Unicorn."
Iuchi Yukarin

PreviousNext

Return to The Streets of Dark Edge Village