Yuu and Khu Forever (D11, LE Yuuru's yurt)

Re: Yuu and Khu Forever (D11, LE Yuuru's yurt)

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue May 09, 2017 12:27 am

"I can write fine, I just find it boring," she says.

Khulun listens and says, "I think working together will do us good. Where will our home be? I will bring horses with me."
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue May 09, 2017 12:34 am

"My father has an estate out of Ryoko Owari that could potentially house horses, but that may be a bit far from the woods. Our permanent residence would most likely be near there. While on duty in the forest though, there're also some magistrate posts on the borders of the Shinomen that could house horses. Travel in the woods on horseback, however, can be difficult. Many nights will require us to stay out in tents or in a tree canopy. Our roof may often be the night sky, and our residence the open horizon..."

He tilted his head, "How many horses are you planning on bringing?"
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue May 09, 2017 8:46 am

"Three horses, maybe four. Though if we spend time in the woods we may need to make sure they are well tended to when we are exploring or whatever we end up doing," she says thoughtfully.
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue May 09, 2017 9:04 am

He nods, "These things can be arranged. And perhaps we could use them for other types of exploration in the future. I won't be married to the woods forever."

He smiled, "You'll probably have to teach me to ride though."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue May 09, 2017 9:10 am

"You will learn, as will our children," she says proudly.
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue May 09, 2017 9:38 am

He smiled and nodded, "So they shall."

He then paused for a moment and thought, "You know, Khulun... I've never been a fortunate man. I've always had a streak of bad luck and occasional unfortunate accidents."

He smiled warmly, "There's something about you though that makes it seem as if that has changed for me. To have lucked into such an honest, strong, and beautiful woman... makes me feel as if something different has occurred."

He looked at her with fondness, "I know the circumstances of your union with me and subsequent joining into my clan may not have been what you expected or hoped for... but it seems like it will be a real blessing for me. And for that I am most grateful."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue May 09, 2017 11:11 am

"As it should be. As my grandmother says, love will only go so far. The rest takes work," she says.

"It is not luck, but our dedication that will bring happiness."
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue May 09, 2017 11:17 am

He smiled and nodded, "It's like when I fell from the tree into a tiger bed... Fortune made me stumble and put me somewhere I may not have wanted to be... but I fought... I fought hard. And now I've got a story, some more strength, and a beautiful tiger fur to present to my beautiful wife."

He took another sip of his drink. "And if the kiss you gave me earlier is any indication, it won't be nearly as bad as wrestling with a tiger on a day to day basis."

He chuckled warmly.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue May 09, 2017 11:25 am

"You will be my partner, one who shall know my strengths and weaknesses. Give me strength me when I am weak... just as I will do for you. It is known," she says firmly.
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue May 09, 2017 11:29 am

Yuuru nodded and smiled. He leaned forward and gently took Khulun by the back of her head and kissed her affectionately on her forehead. "It is known."

He leaned back onto his knees and smiled, "I will be your aide and friend, your support and lover, your husband and partner."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Tue May 09, 2017 11:44 am

She smiles and eats more food. She says with a warm grin, "I trust you."

She settles into eating snd a more sedate conversation to better learn of each other.

/scene?
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Tue May 09, 2017 11:45 am

/scene (cursed game ending!)
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Previous

Return to Northern Yurts