The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,Open)

Re: The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,O

Postby Moto Butaj on Mon May 08, 2017 12:52 am

Butaj sighs, then laughs. "Talk about wonderful children doesn't help in retiring peacefully tonight." He preys on Yuki's cute smile. "Tomorrow can't come soon enough."
Last edited by Moto Butaj on Mon May 08, 2017 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Mon May 08, 2017 1:00 am

Yuki couldn't help but turn her smile on Butaj and wink at him. "I don't think many are sleeping peacefully tonight, Butaj-san."
Asako Yuki • Phoenix Clan • Bushi • Dangerously Beautiful • Gullible
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, Smoking Pipe, necklace
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Asako Yuki

Postby Asako Hirase on Mon May 08, 2017 1:06 am

"Yes, well...you should try." There was Hirase's 'dad' voice again, looking from one to the other with a stern expression somewhat ruined by amusement that crinkled his eyes. "Both of you should go to bed. As I tell my son before a festival, the sooner you sleep, the sooner the morning arrives."
Phoenix Clan * Courtier * Widower * Single Father * Husband-elect of Shinjo Liu Yue
Glory: 1.0 Status: 1.0 Honor: What is Expected

Orange Text = Speaking Yobanjin * Description

Always Carries: Writing materials, healthy snacks, fan
Asako Hirase

Postby Moto Butaj on Mon May 08, 2017 1:21 am

"Let's hope for the best." Butaj is indeed full of hope. "About the sleep and tomorrow." He chuckles. "We will all relax once Hirase is relieved of his ungrateful duty to keep us apart."
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Hirase on Mon May 08, 2017 1:24 am

"It is only to give you the best chance." Now he was serious, dark eyes solemn. "When scandal can no longer harm you, one way or another? I will wish you the best of it and make sure that you have water and breakfast outside the tent in the morning."
Phoenix Clan * Courtier * Widower * Single Father * Husband-elect of Shinjo Liu Yue

Asako Hirase

Postby Moto Butaj on Mon May 08, 2017 7:52 am

"I understand, you know I do." Butaj nods, some fatigue coming to his features despite mood remaining upbeat. "And I am grateful." He grins. "Wise men are for this, to be trusted on matters that matter. So now I am going to wish you and my beautiful beloved a good rest and I will go back to my yurt."

Moto Butaj

Postby Shinjo Taichi on Mon May 08, 2017 9:31 am

Moshi Asakiko wrote:
Shinjo Taichi wrote:"I'm sure that people such as yourself, Matsu-san and I can change their minds. The Unicorn is back now - things will be different to how they were while we were gone. They'll come to understand, I have no doubt." He practically oozed confidence.

"We'll see but I hope that you are right." She smiled. "Your clan and the Lion have some common things... I suppose."

"Oh, most definitely." He nods emphatically. "Forged by harsh trial, we stand strong and honourable. A might to be reckoned with, tempered by an honourable spirit. We remember the strength of Akodo and the lady Matsu." He enthusiasm dimmed a little. He couldn't quite shake off the fact that most of the stories of conflict he'd heard during the miai had been started by the Lion. "They may be a little quick to quick to anger, it's true. But I'm sure that they are thinking only of the good of the empire."
Unicorn Clan • Bushi • Vain and Glorious • Tough • Idealistic • Bad with Money • Shiny Metal Shield
Glory: 0.2 • Status 1.0 • Honor: What is Expected • Just a little bit (in)famous • CP: 0
Carries: Daisho, Targe, Yumi, Knife
Wears: Expensive kimono, haori, Light armor when appropriate.
Horse: Harukaze
Shinjo Taichi

Postby Asako Yuki on Mon May 08, 2017 9:44 am

Yuki smiled at Hirase. "Hai, hai. Maybe one more drink though?" She looked back to Butaj. "And, maybe a big breakfast, Hirase-san." She blushed a little.

Asako Yuki

Postby Asako Hirase on Mon May 08, 2017 9:48 am

"Rest well, Butaj-san." Hirase clapped his friend's shoulder, then turned to Yuki. "If you think one more drink worth the morning's wrath, hai, one more."

Asako Hirase

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Mon May 08, 2017 10:02 am

Shinjo Taichi wrote:"Oh, most definitely." He nods emphatically. "Forged by harsh trial, we stand strong and honourable. A might to be reckoned with, tempered by an honourable spirit. We remember the strength of Akodo and the lady Matsu." He enthusiasm dimmed a little. He couldn't quite shake off the fact that most of the stories of conflict he'd heard during the miai had been started by the Lion. "They may be a little quick to quick to anger, it's true. But I'm sure that they are thinking only of the good of the empire."

"Patience is not their virtue. Yet they are quite the force, and they do their duty." She smiled. "I guess you have heard many stories. Have you heard any of my clan?"
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Shinjo Taichi on Mon May 08, 2017 6:01 pm

"...Hai. The Lion were mentioned a number of times by Tomoe-san in her lessons." His facial expression made it clear that they had not come across well.

"I had heard of your clan, but only briefly. A small, isolated clan of priests. Beyond that... you are the only one I have met." He returned her smile "But you have done your clan proud, I assure you. You have demonstrated wisdom and kindness, and your gift seems seems most useful."
Unicorn Clan • Bushi • Vain and Glorious • Tough • Idealistic • Bad with Money • Shiny Metal Shield
Glory: 0.2 • Status 1.0 • Honor: What is Expected • Just a little bit (in)famous • CP: 0
Carries: Daisho, Targe, Yumi, Knife
Wears: Expensive kimono, haori, Light armor when appropriate.
Horse: Harukaze
Shinjo Taichi

Postby Moto Butaj on Mon May 08, 2017 7:04 pm

After final displays of love and friendship for Yuki and Hirase, respectively, Butaj departs. On his way back to the yurt he thinks about the lifetime of happiness that will begin tomorrow.

/exit

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Mon May 08, 2017 7:53 pm

Yuki watched Butaj go with what was, after several drinks, a rather hungry stare. She licked her lips a bit and reached for another cup and looked to Hirase. "What should we drink to, Hirase-san?"

Asako Yuki

Postby Asako Hirase on Mon May 08, 2017 8:08 pm

He considered it, then offered a smile.

"To Hotei-kami. May He bless all of us tomorrow."

Asako Hirase

Postby Asako Yuki on Mon May 08, 2017 8:12 pm

"To Hotei-kami." Yuki repeated, then finished her drink in one gulp.

Setting the cup down she paused. "That... should probably be the last one tonight..."

Asako Yuki

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts