Green Fields (Day 11 Early Afternoon.)

Green Fields (Day 11 Early Afternoon.)

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Sun May 07, 2017 2:39 pm

Daisuke wished to be away from prying eyes, engaged though he and Imane were, it didn't make it any less embarrassing to be any kind of intimate in public.

Not they were going to be intimate, kissing waa surely of the table. Well, maybe off the table... He couldn't help but blush slightly as his thoughts, went a bit out of control. Maybe they should stick to holding hands.

Finding a secluded spot, he dismounted from his borrowed horse and looked towards his bethrothed. He'd need to offer his thanks to Benten tonight.
Badger Clan * Bushi * Scout * Archer * Tough * Engaged to the best Otaku

Courtship points: 3

Carries: daisho, sake cup, chopsticks

For combat: light armor, daisho, tanto, yumi and quiver, masakiri
Ichiro Daisuke

Re: Green Fields (Day 11 Early Afternoon.)

Postby Otaku Imane on Sun May 07, 2017 2:51 pm

"You know I think I can persuade my Moto cousins to find you a bigger horse Daisuke-san.". She smiled happily and dismounted with grace. Almatar seemed to be pleased too, although that might have been to do with the absence of dumb puppies at this meeting.

Imane moved closer and extended both of her hands towards her betrothed. "Take my hands, this is a greeting you will have to learn."

Now that they were to be wed it seemed an appropriate gesture.
Unicorn • Shiotome • Prodigy • Musical • Honest • Gaijin Name • Archer • Lancer • Singer
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0.1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question | Courtship Points: 9
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Flute, Light armour (where appropriate)
Carried by: Almatar (Otaku warhorse, where appropriate)
Otaku Imane

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Sun May 07, 2017 3:17 pm

Dumb puppies certainly would prove to be less of distraction, not that Daisuke had given much thought to Noboru at that time. "If we are going to do any riding together in the future I'll need to take you up on that. Perhaps a horse that would have a least a bit of a chance of keeping up with Almatar."

It was a fight to keep the pink from his cheeks as he reached out to grasp Imane's hands in his own, and a tingle ran down his spine as they made contact. "Is it like a handshake?" He asked, he had shared those twice before, though this seemed much more intimate.

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Imane on Sun May 07, 2017 3:41 pm

It was a double forearm grip, and she pulled him a bit closer. Not close enough for a kiss, they weren't married yet and she was no Moto Silvia. Still, she suddenly felt a little light headed at his proximity.

"Yes, among close friends and family. We will get you a bigger horse, but don't expect it to keep up. You'll just have to get used to chasing after me." She smiled shyly. "Hopefully that seems like a nice idea?"
Unicorn • Shiotome • Prodigy • Musical • Honest • Gaijin Name • Archer • Lancer • Singer
Status: 2.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0.1 | Honor: A Soul Above Question | Courtship Points: 9
Otaku Imane

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Sun May 07, 2017 4:07 pm

This was what he had wanted, this closeness, away from the gaze of others they could indulge in it, if only a little.

Trying unsuccessfully to banish thoughts of her lips from his mind, he grinned, his own white teeth evident. "Chasing is one of the things im best at Imane-san. So i do think i will enjoy it."

"I just hope you equally enjoy getting caught."

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Imane on Sun May 07, 2017 8:01 pm

She laughed, it was a pretty sound that brought to mind some sort of music. There was an almost visible relaxation and she sighed.

"Oh Daisuke-san, but I'm the one who caught you." A small hand reached up to touch his face, copying the motion he had made a few days before. It felt strange to touch him like that, not bad, just unusual. A warm smile spread.

"I suppose if it's something you're best at I had better let you succeed... From time to time."
Otaku Imane

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Mon May 08, 2017 4:55 am

He enjoyed her laugh, it was more beautiful then he could of imagined,

She really had caught him, though he was a bit to stubborn to admit it, at least out loud. "Oh, then we are certain you didn't fall into my trap then?' He asked with a raised eyebrow, his own hand coming up to claps hers as it rested against his cheek, while his others slipped up her forearm to her elbow to allow him to tug her a bit closer, a point just before their chests were touching.

He looked down into her eyes, his lips dry, he really didn't know what he was doing. Still he couldn't stop himself, so licking his lips he continued. "Time to time? That makes it sound like I wouldn't track you to the end of the world, to have you by my side."

Ichiro Daisuke

Postby Otaku Imane on Mon May 08, 2017 7:51 pm

"A cunning Badger trap? Almatar would never allow that..." She looked up at him and imagined their life together. He was handsome, just the right height. Any taller and she'd get a crick in her neck looking up at him.

"That's incredibly romantic Daisuke-san. You know my mother tracked down my father and threw him over her horse." She slipped in and hugged him, turning her head to rest an ear against his chest.

"Sounds like thunder..."
Otaku Imane

Postby Ichiro Daisuke on Mon May 08, 2017 8:37 pm

"A wise one Almatar, I'll have to learn more about horses, so I can treat her with the respect she deserves" He mused, the horse would fight alongside her where he could not after all. Something that had left him slightly disappointed at first, but in time he had accepted.

"I do, and while I don't have a horse." As she slipped in for the hug his own arms went to wrap around her, pulling her closer. "I can always carry you off in my arms." He dipped his head down slowly breathing in the scent of her.

"It's because you're so close."

Ichiro Daisuke

Return to The Western Fields