Matriach meeting (D9, LE, Expecting)

Re: Matriach meeting (D9, LE, Expecting)

Postby Matsu Kogo on Sat May 06, 2017 11:45 pm

Kogo nods, wishing to return the honor of spending time with Gekko. "Of course, let me introduce you properly. If we will be seeing each other, you will need to be known to Noburu." She sends the horse into a trot, guiding them back to camp, a smile on her face. "Hopefully we will not be too far from each other after the miai. One's duty might constrain one from meeting if it was too long a distance. Though I suppose there is always the winter." Her face is clear and excited, thinking of the future.
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat May 06, 2017 11:47 pm

"I look forward to see some snowy fields. I've always heard about them, but never really saw." She mentions while arriving after crossing much of the camp.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Matsu Kogo on Sat May 06, 2017 11:54 pm

"Winter is quite spectacular at times. Though many do not enjoy going out, I find it somewhat exhilirating, provided one is dressed warmly enough. Plus, it seems especially sweet to come back inside and be warm again after one has been cold."

She thinks of it. "One lies before a fire, wrapped up warm and the fire seems brighter for the lack that was." Kogo imagines momentarily how much warmer it might be if another was there with her and the blush steals across her face and her neck. "Ahh, hopefully Kikatuhime-sama will have someone who will enjoy these delights as well, as she experiences them for the first time."
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Previous

Return to Northern Yurts