The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,Open)

Re: The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,O

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat May 06, 2017 6:20 pm

Yue shook her head. "Hai. Hiroji-dono, I know you think of me often. That is why I am saddened to see you here." She downed the rest of her cup and shook her head. Might be enough for the night. Ugh. She took a breath and looked back to him. "Sake is a good distraction from life's worries, ne?"
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Sat May 06, 2017 6:25 pm

Hiroji looked at her, saddened. "Yue-san, the last thing in the world I would want to do is make you sad. If it was within my power I would make myself not love you. But it is not. So I hope you will try to find the good side of things in this. A little bit of positivity goes a long way you know!" He chuckles. "Sake! Yes, the most miraculous substance. It takes away sorrow and leaves behind... Creativity? Happiness? Who knows, makes you feel good though."
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

Status: 1.0 - Honor: What is Expected - Glory: 3.0 - Courtship Points: 2

"..."

Carries with him: Sturdy Clothing, Walking Stick, Chopsticks, Small Mirror
Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Sat May 06, 2017 6:51 pm

"Hai." Yue placed her cup into her pack and went back to looking about the room. "I suppose you are right about creativity. Several guests have made performances tonight." She glanced back at him. "That includes you."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Sat May 06, 2017 6:54 pm

Hiroji gives a mischievous smile. "I suppose I do have a bit of a singers fault to me. I blame my sister for it, to be honest."
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

Status: 1.0 - Honor: What is Expected - Glory: 3.0 - Courtship Points: 2

"..."

Carries with him: Sturdy Clothing, Walking Stick, Chopsticks, Small Mirror
Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Shinjo Taichi on Sat May 06, 2017 7:41 pm

Moshi Asakiko wrote:The Moshi smiled. "Yes I..." She looked at the Kaiu singing and chuckled. Kaiu sama you are truly a remarkable man... You keep reminding me of Hida no Kami. "I think that traditionalist are more resilient to change that those with more flexible minds. They are considered stubborn or closed minded."

Taichi listened carefully to the Kaiu's song. At first it seemed like some sort of piece that was integral to Rokugani culture; something that he could learn. Then he heard the names and was a little disappointed. Still, it was a good piece well sung and he enjoyed it.

"I'm sure that people such as yourself, Matsu-san and I can change their minds. The Unicorn is back now - things will be different to how they were while we were gone. They'll come to understand, I have no doubt." He practically oozed confidence.
Unicorn Clan • Bushi • Vain and Glorious • Tough • Idealistic • Bad with Money • Shiny Metal Shield
Glory: 0.2 • Status 1.0 • Honor: What is Expected • Just a little bit (in)famous • CP: 0
Carries: Daisho, Targe, Yumi, Knife
Wears: Expensive kimono, haori, Light armor when appropriate.
Horse: Harukaze
Shinjo Taichi

Postby Shinjo Hanashi on Sat May 06, 2017 8:22 pm

Doji Ameka wrote:She shakes her head. "Sorry... I suppose I'm talking too much... especially about the whole event."

She looked over toward Hiroji. "That was a good song."

"Oh, not at all, and yes. Always prefer those with a bit of story to them."
Unicorn Clan • Marta Family • Teller of Tales • No Right Eye • Well-Voiced • Wounded
Status: 1.5 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship points: 0
Generally Equipped: Daisho, Eyepatch, Sturdy Unicorn Clothing, Tanto, Chopsticks
When with Horse: Daikyu, Willowleaf arrows, Blanket

A voice to lighten the weight of those who travel.
Shinjo Hanashi

Postby Doji Ameka on Sat May 06, 2017 8:27 pm

Shinjo Hanashi wrote:"Oh, not at all, and yes. Always prefer those with a bit of story to them."

"Me, too... I love stories, but I've never been good with them, myself. I'm better with my hands than with words," she admits with a soft, self-effacing chuckle.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Bad Health | Confectioner

Honor: What is expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 4

Equipment: Wakizashi, fan, candy sculptures, parasol, beautiful clothing
Doji Ameka

Postby Asako Yuki on Sat May 06, 2017 9:38 pm

Moto Butaj wrote:"Maybe after the party then?" He speaks quiet words as he looks at her with a fiery glint in his eyes, something very intrinsic to who how he feels about her but enabled by wrestling haze and alcohol.

Yuki opened her mouth to respond when Hirase interjected himself and she glanced to her cousin with a small smile. "Hai, hai, of course Hirase-san." She paused. "That reminds me Hirase-san, I didn't see you at the duel yesterday."
Asako Yuki • Phoenix Clan • Bushi • Dangerously Beautiful • Gullible
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, Smoking Pipe, necklace
Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Sat May 06, 2017 10:33 pm

Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Hirase on Sat May 06, 2017 10:33 pm

"I don't want you to harm the chance you have..."

The smile he'd been giving her was replaced with confusion, even a bit of alarm.

"...what duel?"
Phoenix Clan * Courtier * Widower * Single Father * Husband-elect of Shinjo Liu Yue
Glory: 1.0 Status: 1.0 Honor: What is Expected

Orange Text = Speaking Yobanjin * Description

Always Carries: Writing materials, healthy snacks, fan
Asako Hirase

Postby Shinjo Hanashi on Sat May 06, 2017 10:43 pm

Doji Ameka wrote:"Me, too... I love stories, but I've never been good with them, myself. I'm better with my hands than with words," she admits with a soft, self-effacing chuckle.

A raised eyebrow, "Oh? Warrior then, to focus with your hands?"
Unicorn Clan • Marta Family • Teller of Tales • No Right Eye • Well-Voiced • Wounded
Status: 1.5 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship points: 0
Generally Equipped: Daisho, Eyepatch, Sturdy Unicorn Clothing, Tanto, Chopsticks
When with Horse: Daikyu, Willowleaf arrows, Blanket

A voice to lighten the weight of those who travel.
Shinjo Hanashi

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Sat May 06, 2017 11:16 pm

Yogo Mizuki wrote:Mizuki nods. "I don't know about the typical Matsu party, but I've been to Ikoma parties much like this."

Zip comes out from behind Mizuki and starts sniffing at the Iuchi.

"Oh." Saksaha raises an eyebrow at the mention of 'Ikoma parties.' "That is interesting. Here I have met no Ikoma, so I do not know what to expect from--"

And then a puppy appears. Puppy! Saksaha is not especially a dog person, but this one looks especially intelligent and charming. And also familiar... "Ah! Hello. You kept him, Yogo-sama?"
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description
"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right/I'm the Witch/You're the world."

Speaks Mekhem (with an Ujik-hai accent) and Rokugani.
On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Asako Yuki on Sat May 06, 2017 11:24 pm

Yuki is distracted from her enjoyment of Butaj's song by Hirase's look of alarm.

"Ano... Hai. He had a duel yesterday against a Crane over a matter of honor." She frowned slightly. "It seems Shiba-san was not the man we had thought him to be, as the heavens judged that the Crane was correct in his saying that Shiba-san had conducted himself poorly and was unworthy to be wed here." The frown grew. "Though the Crane was somewhat vicious, cutting open Shiba-san's face."
Asako Yuki • Phoenix Clan • Bushi • Dangerously Beautiful • Gullible
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, Smoking Pipe, necklace
Asako Yuki

Postby Doji Ameka on Sat May 06, 2017 11:27 pm

Shinjo Hanashi wrote:A raised eyebrow, "Oh? Warrior then, to focus with your hands?"

A soft smile and a chuckle. "No, though I'm told my description of our training sounds a bit like a bushi. I'm an artisan. I made the sugar sculptures on the table over there," she said, nodding to the table.
Crane Clan | Artisan | Bad Health | Confectioner

Honor: What is expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 4

Equipment: Wakizashi, fan, candy sculptures, parasol, beautiful clothing
Doji Ameka

Postby Asako Hirase on Sat May 06, 2017 11:56 pm

Without a word, the older Asako turned in search of another cup of sake. Only when it was down and another looking about to suffer the same fate did he turn back.

"I wasn't told. He'd given me his will, and I hadn't the slightest inkling why...and I'd wondered, briefly, why he wasn't around the contest today...and yet, this had never occurred to me."
Phoenix Clan * Courtier * Widower * Single Father * Husband-elect of Shinjo Liu Yue
Glory: 1.0 Status: 1.0 Honor: What is Expected

Orange Text = Speaking Yobanjin * Description

Always Carries: Writing materials, healthy snacks, fan
Asako Hirase

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts