The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,Open)

Re: The Kitteh Clan Proudly Invites You To PARTY! (D10, EN,O

Postby Doji Fukawa on Fri May 05, 2017 2:44 pm

For the most part, Fukawa ignored most of what was going on. People were drunk, they couldn't be held responsible for their actions, unless they were really really egregious, and nothing had broken that limit yet.

Seeing Akil make his offer to Matsu Killo, she can't help but approach, bowing to each.

"Matsu-san, Akil-san, I was wondering if I might accompany your music with my voice, if you wouldn't mind a duet." she offers.
Crane Clane * Courtier * Pretty *Perfumed *Prized *Petite* Perfect Pitch

Glory: 1.0 Honor: Exceptional Status: 1.0 CP: 13

Carrying: Extravagant clothing, jewelry, money, (Day 6) Violet Fan with Horses Charging Forward (Day 8) Accompanied by Dog, Takahiro

Theme Song
Doji Fukawa

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 2:47 pm

Doji Fukawa wrote:For the most part, Fukawa ignored most of what was going on. People were drunk, they couldn't be held responsible for their actions, unless they were really really egregious, and nothing had broken that limit yet.

Seeing Akil make his offer to Matsu Killo, she can't help but approach, bowing to each.

"Matsu-san, Akil-san, I was wondering if I might accompany your music with my voice, if you wouldn't mind a duet." she offers.

Kogo blinked for a moment, returning the bow, not quite expecting the offer from the proud Doji. "I would be honored Doji-san. Your voice is quite excellent. But I cannot speak for Akil-san."
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Miya Mei on Fri May 05, 2017 2:52 pm

Mei shrugs a bit at the advice but stays smiling.

"I only just thought it up, so you are probably right, Matsu-san. All the Empire will remember that it was your party that the play made its premier at!"

Mei takes some water and sips it and begins talking to herself.

"Hmm, maybe there should be a clearer emphasis on Hanto's affiliation...Or maybe there shouldn't have been a love triangle...Hmmm"
Imperial | Duelist | Kakita Trained | Unmarriable
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 1.0 |Infamy 1.0 | Status 1.5 | CP: -2

Description

Wielder of an elegantly decorated katana, Meng. D8+ carries Shinjo Kemuri's Fan
Miya Mei

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri May 05, 2017 2:56 pm

Talk about music and stories and - Butaj looks at Fukawa, Akil and Kogo - love triangles is all interesting and good, but BA-RI-QU! Butaj feels he needs a good rumble and Nintoku promises the finest. He nods at Kogo's words. "Let's do it."
Last edited by Moto Butaj on Fri May 05, 2017 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 2:56 pm

Miya Mei wrote:Mei shrugs a bit at the advice but stays smiling.

"I only just thought it up, so you are probably right, Matsu-san. All the Empire will remember that it was your party that the play made its premier at!"

"Hmm, maybe there should be a clearer emphasis on Hanto's affiliation...Or maybe there shouldn't have been a love triangle...Hmmm"

Kogo's eyes, prior to her interlude with Akil and Doji-san, twitches slightly at this statement. Her eyes harden. "I hope that they will remember its author kindly. Enjoy the party Miya-san."

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Fri May 05, 2017 2:57 pm

"Our fight shall honor Lady Matsu," he proclaimed after having the combat accepted by the hostess. "You should honor us cousin and announce our match so others might learn why our family is the strongest in the Empire."

He eyed the Crane as she approached once more stiffing a groan though the Miya-Doji combo couldn't stop him from rolling his eyes as he paced towards the designate place. "I will be requiring kumis, Moto-san," he said happily. "Don't want nobody to say I beat you because you were drunker than me."
Lion Clan • Bushi • Hero • Kuge • Sometimes Smiles • Cuter Than A Goat
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 3.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 3
Carries: Daisho, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Khulun's EXQUISITE fan.
Description
Matsu Nintoku

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri May 05, 2017 3:00 pm

"You are right, kumis gives Butaj an unfair advantage. You have to power up to!" Butaj laughs as he proceeds to a place where a circle can be drawn. On the way he picks up his skin of the drink and hands it to Nintoku. "But what will be with the strength of the Matsu if Butaj prevails?"
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Usagi Tsukimi on Fri May 05, 2017 3:02 pm

Tsukimi finds her way over to the candy display, and looks over the assorted treats. She smiles, and picks up a bunny-shaped treat, and a flower. Deciding others were imbibing in enough sake and kumis that she didn't need to steal some away from those who chose to drink tonight, she occupied herself with the sweets instead.
Bushi | Wary | Dancer | Tailor
Status 1.0 - Glory 1.0 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Infamy: 1.0 | Courtship: -1 | Profile

Equipment: Ashigaru armor, smoking pipe, sake cup
Accompanied by: Nagareboshi-san, a young sheep (D9)
Usagi Tsukimi

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 3:04 pm

Kogo flits between the conversations, desperately trying to pay enough attention to each participant. I will never mock courtiers again. Never. "Pardon me Doji-san, Akil-san." She listens to her kinsman and her eyes fire at the thought. "Yes, it should be so. I will announce it." She smiles at him. "You had best make our ancestor proud, Matsu-san."

As she watches them walk away, she turns back to Doji-san and Akil-san. "I am sorry for all of the distractions. Would you wish your duet to be announced as well?"

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Fri May 05, 2017 3:05 pm

Asakiko was clouded by the lots of people around. She carried a flower arrangement for the host of the party like she had promised. The tiny Moshi sighed as she approached the Matsu to give her the arrangement. Hopefully she won't be trampled this time.

flower arrangement for party 1 CR TN15: 6d10o10k3 21
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 3:09 pm

Kogo sees the Moshi and bows to her. "Ahh Moshi-san. Thank you for coming and bringing your art to grace our tables. It is truly magnificent. Please, set it where you see fit. I will look forward to speaking with you soon." She says with a smile, apologizing with her eyes for her lack of time.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri May 05, 2017 3:09 pm

Miya Mei wrote:Mei shrugs a bit at the advice but stays smiling.

Oblivious to the play and anything else that had happened prior to his arrival, Kemuri managed to find Mei.

"I've never really understood love triangles." he said as he stepped to her side from behind.
Unicorn Clan Marta Family Bushi Hunter Explorer Storyteller Completely Honest Rides Sarangerel
Honor: Expected • Status: .5 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4

Carries: Water, Knife, Sake Cup, Chopsticks, Dice
As Appropriate: Daisho, Light Armor, Daikyu, Quiver, Lantern, Cloak, Hat
Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Shinjo Akil on Fri May 05, 2017 3:11 pm

Doji Fukawa wrote:For the most part, Fukawa ignored most of what was going on. People were drunk, they couldn't be held responsible for their actions, unless they were really really egregious, and nothing had broken that limit yet.

There was a momentary flash of concern on Akil's face as Fukawa approached, but his eyes softened and smile widened as she made her offer. "I would of course be honored to complement Fukawa-san's voice with my flute."
Unicorn Clan | Bushi | Permanent Injury | Hero

Honor: What is expected | Glory: 3.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 1

"Want to be a hero? I have some advice for you. It hurts like hell."

Mekhem

Equipment: Daisho, tanto, flute, sturdy clothing, sake cup

Character image

Setem- his Horse

Description
Shinjo Akil

Postby Asako Yuki on Fri May 05, 2017 3:15 pm

Asako Hirase wrote:Noting that the wrestling was, apparently, about to start, Hirase began to make his way toward his Cousin through the crowd. He, at least, had avoided the sake-fairy thus far and was as close to sober as a man who'd spent the previous hour drinking kumis with Butaj could be.

"Yuki-san, come, let's go find a good place to watch your man trounce that Lion, neh?"

Yuki smiled. "Hai, I hope he will. Butaj is very strong, and very capable." She nodded. "One moment." She finished her drink and grabbed a second before moving with Hirase towards the ring to cheer on Butaj.
Asako Yuki • Phoenix Clan • Bushi • Dangerously Beautiful • Gullible
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, Smoking Pipe, necklace
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Asako Yuki

Postby Matsu Nintoku on Fri May 05, 2017 3:16 pm

He takes a generous sip from the skin that the Moto handed him sighing satisfied after it. "Well," he smirked. "beat me and we will find out."

He turned to Kogo, "whenever you want cousin."
Lion Clan • Bushi • Hero • Kuge • Sometimes Smiles • Cuter Than A Goat
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 3.0 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 3
Carries: Daisho, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Khulun's EXQUISITE fan.
Description
Matsu Nintoku

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts