[D10 EN] No regrets

Re: [D10 EN] No regrets

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Fri May 05, 2017 11:09 am

"Uhm.." He had an idea what to say next, but her admission had stolen the wind of his sails. "Uhm..." Dong-Ha looked at her, nervously licking his lips. "Umm... how do you want to do this..." he gulped, flustered as he was. "No, wait, come here.."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Fri May 05, 2017 11:17 am

He really is cute when he's all flustered, she thought and tied the braid close. Rising from her spot, she came closer to him, and with a mixture of shyness and eagerness to hold him close again, her arms sought out his form to wrap around.

"We're not in a rush, right?" she spoke with a demure tone, lifting her head to look up at him.
Hare Clan • Sly Courtier • Sage • Soul of Tamamo-no-Mae • Herbalist • Fox-Child
ProfileMusic
Honor: Exceptional • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Courtship: 6!

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Fri May 05, 2017 11:20 am

"Uh, not really no.." he muttered, embarrassed as he was, reaching to take hold of her shoulders. If she didn't resist, he'd turn Tomoe around and pull her into his lap. It was his perfect plan to hide his reddened cheeks from her.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Fri May 05, 2017 11:23 am

Not that she hadn't seen them in the light from the fire, but she didn't resist to his move. As they settled down, she leaned back against him, with her head tilted back against his shoulder.

"... I like being close to you like this. You feel warm... and safe."
ProfileMusic

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Fri May 05, 2017 11:27 am

"You feel.. small and soft. Good." he whispered in her ear, wrapping his hands around her small frame to pull her even closer against his chest. Feeling her pressed against himself, Dong-Ha sighed happily, his breath ticking her neck. "Mhmh... I think... I think I might love you."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Fri May 05, 2017 11:33 am

His words actually made her feel speechless... not something that happened often for Tomoe. Was it love? It wasn't the lightning from the sky she had talked with Yuki and Khulun about... no it was more the steady flame, that kept growing brighter and warmer. "I think... I feel the same way. That I love you too..." she sought his hand, wanting to hold it tightly to show that she meant the words too.

"... Being with you, I feel I adore you more each day we're together. Thinking of the possible future, I think more and more of how I want to make you happy."
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Fri May 05, 2017 11:38 am

"Oh you..." Dong-Ha murmured, pressing his forehead against the back of her head. "I have no words." Instead he cropped a hand under her chin, moving to press a gentle, shy kiss on her cheek. "No regrets." This time, his voice was full of determination.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Fri May 05, 2017 11:47 am

Regret was a sin. So was Desire. But in this case, Tomoe felt that she would sin more by not sharing this moment with him, than if she was to deny it... in case they were never to meet again, because tomorrow was still so full of uncertainities. But right now, tomorrow was far, far away.

"No regrets." Turning her head to the side to face him, her lips first touched his chin before finding his lips to kiss.
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Fri May 05, 2017 11:53 am

"Mmhmhm.." Dong-Ha gasped happily, his hands moving over Tomoe's belly to find a better hold of her. He had not expected the kiss, not so soon at least. Emboldened by her actions, he returned the favor, pressing a more firm kiss on her lips, almost smothering her with his affections.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Fri May 05, 2017 12:05 pm

Not worried about stupid rumors now, or anyone possibly overhearing through the thin walls of a tent, Tomoe allowed herself to lose herself for now in the kiss and his embrace. Right now, in her mind, there was only the two of them and the nightsky above.

Parting her lips from his, she looked into his eyes, with affection shining in hers. "There is no other place I'd rather be now, than here with you, in your arms..."
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Fri May 05, 2017 12:10 pm

In return, he only kissed her again. "Tomoe..." he whispered, leaning backwards and mattress and pulling Tomoe on top of him. Letting her settle comfortably on where she was, Dong-Ha wrapped his hands around her, if only to feel her closer. "So... what you had in mind then?" His dark brown eyes were full of affection and curiosity.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Fri May 05, 2017 12:26 pm

Her face was already bathed in the light of the fire, but it still managed to highlight how a red color was spreading from her cheeks. "Uhm..." she shyly looked down at him, before rewarding him with another kiss. "Well... more kissing, that is for certain. And... learning to know you better," her voice dropped in a bashful whisper, unable to voice that she meant that in an intimate manner.
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Fri May 05, 2017 12:36 pm

Figuring he didn't have anything to say to that, Dong-Ha was content to move one of his hands behind her neck, pulling her closer as she kissed him. Dong-Ha only let go when he felt the overwhelming need to breath, softly panting after the long and sweet kiss.

"That sounds like a good idea..." he whispered, looking straight into her eyes. "..I would love to know you better." His free hand stroked her back slowly, letting her ease into the embrace.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Fri May 05, 2017 1:07 pm

Her smile widened as she thought back to their previous talk on such intimate subjects... like this Moto Silvia having talked about a 'button' and how flustered Dong-Ha had been about that particular subject. Yes, it would only seem right that they could take it slowly and truly get to know eachother better.

Bringing a hand up to caress his hair, her other hand traced down the collar of his robes while she leaned in for another kiss. "Right now, nothing would make me happier..." her warm breath danced over his skin and lips. "... knowing eachother, without restraint. I..." she gulped hard, feeling her emotions rise even as she was feeling emboldened by his touch. "I want you."
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Fri May 05, 2017 1:25 pm

Dong-Ha's eyes widened as he realized the extent of her passions. The once demure girl suddenly appeared like a spirit of the legends before him, both terrifying and beautiful. Gulping, he eased his hand on her derriere, softly pressing her hips against his thigh. "Oh..." he could only shiver against her lips as he felt her touch on his collar. Brushing few stray curls out of the way, Dong-Ha murmured soflty. "I think I would like that." Only to claim her lips once more.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

PreviousNext

Return to The Western Fields