Choose Your Destiny (D9, LM) [Misa's Room]

Re: Choose Your Destiny (D9, LM) [Misa's Room]

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu May 04, 2017 11:20 am

Kitakuhime shivers a delightful little bit with her mumur, and firmly –– yet gently –– pulls Misa's hair with the hand that was caressing her. "First you make sure you are confident with what you hold."

The Otaku guides Misa, lifting her head up. "Then you point the direction..."

Allowing herself to watch the girl in front of her so closely makes her embarrassed, but she doesn't let the Drago go. Kitakuhime does notice Sanmi was there just a moment before, and turns her head to see if there was any odd reaction.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Thu May 04, 2017 9:37 pm

Nope, Sanmi wasn't paying any attention. Of course not. What an interesting pillow book she had!

Misa allowed herself to be guided, her closed eyes looking up at Kitakuhime as she always did. Both of her hands reached up, slipping to the Otaku's arms, pushing up the sleeves of her kimono to delicately caress them. "I hear... the Otaku Battle Maiden... can be even fiercer. So strong, yet gentle..."
Dragon Clan • Bushi • Advisor • Blind • Ascetic • Enlightened
Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 4.0 | Courtship Points: 7
Carries: Traveling Pack, Daisho (where applicable), walking stick

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri May 05, 2017 1:11 am

Kitakuhime bites her lowers lips while looking at Misa. It is but a blink, fast as the sound from turning a page in the pillow book. With a deep, hesitating breath, the shiotome closes her eyes and moves forward, sealing her soft lips with Misa's.

A pop, and it is gone. The Otaku girl leans back, running her fingers away from the other girl's hair, restraining herself not to abuse the connection they share.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Fri May 05, 2017 1:25 am

When Kitakuhime leaned in for the kiss, Misa's head tilted back, soft lips pressing back gently. She didn't keep them connected when the Otaku moved back however, knowing they'd both learned a bit of a reason for restraint. It was hard for Misa though, and she made certain she at least kept their hands joined.

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri May 05, 2017 1:37 am

"I am torn, Misa-chan, if Togashi-san selects me because of what we talked about, I could grow to love him, and I would also have you to guide me. It would be the best outcome, yet, it feels selfish." She locks their fingers holding the tension that could soon explode.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Fri May 05, 2017 1:57 am

Misa shook her head softly. "I want you to love your husband, and if that is to be Udo-san, all the better. You would do your best to do whatever duty you were given, with honor and loyalty. Where would selfishness come in? A samurai that does her duty can be as happy as she wishes... and I would like that for you too."

We reached a delicate hand up to cup one of Kitakuhime's cheeks, caressing it gently.
Last edited by Tonbo Misa on Fri May 05, 2017 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri May 05, 2017 2:00 am

She holds her hand with her cheek and shoulder. "If he does not, though. We might not be able to see each other for some time. I would like you to send me messages. I will do the same. No matter where I'll be."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Fri May 05, 2017 10:53 am

Misa gave a soft nod. "Even should we be parted, I would not forget Hime-chan. Even unto our next incarnations, it would be difficult. I will send you poetry, stories, what small gifts I have... and should I have your presence ever, it will be like the bird's first song come the spring."

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri May 05, 2017 10:59 am

"Neither will I. Next live, I'll plead Benten to make me a boy if you're a girl," she giggles a bit, "Know that in every prayer I make for her, I tell her your name. So she remembers us."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Fri May 05, 2017 7:44 pm

Misa flushed softly at that. "I believe so with my own heart as well." She drew her hand back after a moment more, standing, bringing Kitakuhime with her. "I will await to see what the picks are two days from now. I will pray that it all works out, for this is the one thing I am selfish about, if I can be..."

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri May 05, 2017 8:32 pm

Kitakuhime stands with her, and alllows her arms to be guided, embracing Misa. She looks down and kisses the Dragon's forehead, "My song is yours, as is my first kiss."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Fri May 05, 2017 8:36 pm

Misa gave a soft giggle into a sleeve. She had meant to end things there, but it felt so nice to lean against the taller, stronger woman. Misa felt so fragile in Kitakuhime's arms as she rested there, head moving up to cause her nose to softly nuzzle at the nape of the Otaku's neck, gently.

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri May 05, 2017 8:38 pm

Certainly Kitakuhime didn't botice that before, but dos so with her giggle. Slowy, she backs away with a heavy blush of satisfaction and a sly smile. "Let's hope for the best. In two day, then. Misa-chan!"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Fri May 05, 2017 8:41 pm

Misa's thin hands rested folded in front of her, keeping facing Kitakuhime. She didn't bow because she didn't wish to say goodbye, not like that. "We will, Hime-chan. Until then... be well... for me."

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri May 05, 2017 8:43 pm

"For you."

/Scene?

Otaku Kitakuhime

Previous

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms