Pillowbook Party (Day 9, EA, Yuki's Yurt)

Re: Pillowbook Party (Day 9, EA, Yuki's Yurt)

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu May 04, 2017 8:54 am

Asako Yuki wrote:Yuki frowned at that. "It doesn't seem like dragging your spouse behind you would be a very harmonious start to a marriage."

“It depends on what you want in life,” she says with a shrug.

“Stories of love and marriage come in all kinds, not all begin with longing looks and fans… or whatever. Some start with blood on the field of battle! Others begin on the wedding night when they finally meet their spouses. I don’t know, romance is what you make of it, I guess.”
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Thu May 04, 2017 9:33 am

Tomoe chuckled. "I guess if he misbehaves or something, letting him run after the horse might be a suitable punishement?"

"But yes, love and passion begins in all sorts of places. Sometimes it comes slowly over time as you get to know someone better, or it comes suddenly, like lightning from the sky! And sometimes it feels like a combination of the two?"
Hare Clan • Sly Courtier • Sage • Soul of Tamamo-no-Mae • Herbalist • Fox-Child
ProfileMusic
Honor: Exceptional • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Courtship: 6!

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu May 04, 2017 11:23 am

"Which would you prefer, a slow burn over time or like a lightning bolt from the sky?" she asks.
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Thu May 04, 2017 11:26 am

"Hmm... a slow burn over time. A steady warm flame, enduring for years and years." Tomoe blushed a little as she spoke of it. "That sounds more like the kind of love I want."
ProfileMusic

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Asako Yuki on Thu May 04, 2017 11:34 am

Yuki blushed as well. "I... hope for both, I suppose." She squirmed a little. She didn't want these feelings for Butaj she had to fade with little more than the memory of them to sustain her after. She looked to Khulun, "What about you, Moto-san?"
Asako Yuki • Phoenix Clan • Bushi • Dangerously Beautiful • Gullible
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, Smoking Pipe, necklace
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu May 04, 2017 11:39 am

“I want a fierce love that burns the sand and shocks the world. Bold and daring in the light yet soft and yielding in the dark. It haunts my every move and yet sustain me in the darkest of times. Where Duty is maintained and yet love is not bad thing but a partnership that makes Duty easier,” she says honestly.

“Heavy burdens are best when carried by two backs instead of one.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Thu May 04, 2017 5:03 pm

"I agree wholeheartedly on that account... marriage is a Duty, but it's nice to be able to take pleasure in that Duty, neh?" the rabbit giggled like the girl she was.

"Duty becomes easier when it makes you happy, when it's something you want with all your heart and soul, and when both feel the same."
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu May 04, 2017 5:16 pm

"Then we all have beautiful children," she adds lightly.
Moto Khulun

Postby Asako Yuki on Thu May 04, 2017 5:18 pm

Yuki smiled a little. "A fierce love is fine for me. I don't care if others know about it or not. I am confident that Butaj and I will be able to help one another, be two as one and face all the opposition that may come at us." She nodded at her own resolve.

The comment on children got Yuki to pause a bit, "Many, according to some." She giggled a little and shrugged.

Asako Yuki

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Thu May 04, 2017 5:20 pm

"Ah, but it's so much easier for the men to say that they want a large family, neh? They're not the ones who have to carry the burdens every time," Tomoe grinned. "Not that I don't want a big happy family myself, but, you know... it's easier for someone like me who doesn't have to go to war. Unlike the two of you."
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu May 04, 2017 5:21 pm

"I won't let my husband be a loaf, he will raise the children with me or I'll drag him across the Empire till he complies," she counters.
Moto Khulun

Postby Asako Yuki on Thu May 04, 2017 5:28 pm

Yuki shrugged. "I come from a large family... I wouldn't mind having a nice small one." She smiled a little. Tomoe would probably understand the woman's reluctance.

Asako Yuki

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Thu May 04, 2017 5:34 pm

"Please invite me over some time then after you've had children then, Khulun-san," Tomoe grinned. "I want to see Nintoku-sama trying to handle the responsibility!" Not because she didn't think he could do it, but the Matsu was so easily flustered, she imagined the sight would be quite funny.

"Yuki-san and I come from different kind of families," she nodded to the Asako. "I lost my mother and sister when I was young, so it was only father and I afterwards. So I feel the want to have many to love and raise."
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu May 04, 2017 5:36 pm

"Perhaps we will be neighbors," she says to the women.
Moto Khulun

Postby Asako Yuki on Thu May 04, 2017 9:08 pm

Yuki smiled a little. "I'm actually a little disappointed I will not be staying among the Unicorn as well. I've enjoyed my time here, and... didn't think I'd have much reason to return home." She shrugged a bit.

Asako Yuki

PreviousNext

Return to Western Yurts