Matriach meeting (D9, LE, Expecting)

Re: Matriach meeting (D9, LE, Expecting)

Postby Matsu Kogo on Thu May 04, 2017 11:30 am

Kogo hesitates a brief moment, but the pull of one of her strongest desires since coming to the miai and the sake are strong. She runs her hand along Gekko's mane, as she puts her foot into the stirrup and mounts. He is even larger than the other Unicorn mounts. Truly, there is something special to these Otaku steeds. She looks down at Kikatuhime. "Would you like to come along?" She offers a hand, to bring the Otaku up behind her, if she chooses.
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu May 04, 2017 11:32 am

"Un!"

The sake answered, and she mounted up, behind Kogo. Her voice comes softly from behind the Lioness' neck, "Would you like me to show you, or you think you can handle this?"
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Matsu Kogo on Thu May 04, 2017 11:35 am

Kogo blushes slightly, but it could be read as excitement or the sake swirling. "I think...I can handle this. Tell me if there is anything I do wrong. I wish to ensure I am trained properly." She says with a smile. Putting her hands on the reins and ensuring her balance, she taps Gekko's sides, urging him into a walk first, to move away from the Yurts.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu May 04, 2017 11:43 am

Gekko is fully under her control. He's an incredibly smart steed, and can take her where she intends simply by feeling her body moves.

Kitakuhime places her hands firmly on Kogo's hips not to lose balance.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Matsu Kogo on Thu May 04, 2017 11:45 am

Kogo gets them a bit away from the tents and then urges Gekko to a trot, moving with his bounces and showing what she's learned over the years. "I will admit, I am unsure of how to tell the horse to gallop. When I have done so, it has always been with my instructor handling that portion." She smiles, turning back for a moment. "Do you enjoy speed, as I do Otaku-sama?"

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu May 04, 2017 1:12 pm

"As much as I enjoy danger." She replies warmly behind her ear, so she could listen properly while trotting. "You blow a few kisses. He'll understand you and go full speed."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Matsu Kogo on Thu May 04, 2017 1:22 pm

Kogo thinks it is an odd gesture to teach a horse to gallop, but she is not one to criticize. "Then let us try it. Hold on Otaku-sama." She attempts to blow kisses at the horse, but as she has never done so, it looks more as if she is attempting to take her hand from her mouth and swat a fly with it. Still, Gekko understands and begins to increase his speed. Kogo leans over the horse slightly, ready for this moment.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu May 04, 2017 1:24 pm

Kitakuhime cocks her head back at how Kogo actually blew kisses with her hand. "Not with your hand," the Otaku giggles with the increasing speed, raising her voice, "just pop them out, silly!"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Matsu Kogo on Thu May 04, 2017 2:12 pm

Kogo blushed fiercer and is thankful that the Otaku is behind her, "Ahh. Thankfully, Gekko is a a steed beyond peer. " she does as Kikatuhime suggests and Gekko surges. Kogo cannot restrain a whoop. "Haha! Yes! This is more like it!" They Gallo, Gekko obviously more in charge than with another rider but with Kogo's enthusiastic support. The wind whips through Kogo's hair and she feels freer than she has in days, a grin lighting her face.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu May 04, 2017 2:38 pm

Kitakuhime doesn't shout as her cousins to. Both because that's the way of the Otaku, and because Kogo's hair was all over her face.

Boldly, she grips much of the Lion maiden's hair and hold it firmly in her hand –– gently enough not to hurt.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Matsu Kogo on Thu May 04, 2017 10:25 pm

Kogo feels the tug and a small spiral of sensation runs down her spine. It startles her from the wild ride and Gekko slows a bit, sensing her indecision. The wind is too quick and Kogo knows any words she says will be swept away. So she uses the reins to indicate Gekko should slow.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri May 05, 2017 1:26 am

Slowing down their, Kitakuhime manages to fetch a purple ribbon from her own hair, and skillfully binds Kogo's –– if she allows.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 1:28 am

Kogo accepts the ribbon, appreciating the gesture. "Arigatou, Otaku-sama. I had not considered the need for this." She feels the back of her hair where the short binding sits. "That will be better. Do you have any where particular you wish to ride to, now that we have slowed?"

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri May 05, 2017 1:41 am

"You're the rider, Matsu-san," she puts her hands back at the Lioness' hips. "Gekko trusts you: so do I. Call me by name, please."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri May 05, 2017 1:46 am

Kogo swallows, honored by the trust and the allowance. "You honor me. Of course, Kikatuhime-sama. Please do the same with me." She looks across the fields, seeking a point. Then, she taps Gekko into a trot, leaning into the horse's stride. This miai will spoil me for normal life, I suspect.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts