[D10, LM, Expecting] Oh... Oh what is this, now?

[D10, LM, Expecting] Oh... Oh what is this, now?

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Thu May 04, 2017 2:51 am

Hiroji was standing on one of the hills, overlooking the countryside. One last look before he had to leave.
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

Status: 1.0 - Honor: What is Expected - Glory: 3.0 - Courtship Points: 2

"..."

Carries with him: Sturdy Clothing, Walking Stick, Chopsticks, Small Mirror
Kaiu Hiroji

Re: [D10, LM, Expecting] Oh... Oh what is this, now?

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu May 04, 2017 11:31 am

He saw a figure riding along the road, a battle maiden. She passes through him at high speed, leaving dust out in the air.

Moments later, the rider stops, and turns the horse, coming back towards Hiroji. When closer Kitakuhime greets him from atop the horse with a mounted bow. "Ohayou Kaiu-san. I'm Otaku Kitakuhime. An honor to finally meet you."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Thu May 04, 2017 11:34 am

Hiroji was a little surprised to see the battle maiden. But smiled and bowed nonetheless. "Good morning Otaku-san. The honor is all mine."
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu May 04, 2017 11:41 am

The girl dismounts and looks up to him, thinking, Kami, he's big. Seriously big.

The gentle wind blows, and Kitakuhime adjusts her hair trying to come up a subject to talk, but remains in silence for a while.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Thu May 04, 2017 11:48 am

Hiroji is silent for a moment. Studying the battle maiden. After a bit he realises that somebody should start talking. "So, how has the miai been for you Otaku-san?" He says, somewhat stiffly.

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu May 04, 2017 12:26 pm

She blinks as the silence is broken, and smiles. "Not as I expexted. I don't worry much about my expectations, though," Kitakuhime replies with her usual tone of voice, now they are closer, "Kaiu-san? I imagine Fortunes have been kind."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Thu May 04, 2017 12:29 pm

Hiroji sighs and scratches the back of his head, with a tired smile on his face. "It has been... A mixed experience. Much bad and much good. But I can say with confidence that I have learned much during this miai."

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu May 04, 2017 12:35 pm

She nods, looking down to their feet, noticing his discomfort. "I think we all did," she sinply adds, falling in silence a bit more.

"Will you stay with the Unicorn or return to the Crab, given the chance?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Thu May 04, 2017 12:39 pm

Hiroji looks surprised for a moment. It doesn't really fade as he speaks again. "Uhm... Well I suppose it depends. If I get the chance and someone seeks to marry into the crab through me I will be happy to return to my clan. But of course if I am to marry into the unicorn... Well I will do my duty of course, and join the unicorn." He appears hesitant for a moment before asking. "Um, how so Otaku-san?"

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu May 04, 2017 12:53 pm

She looks back into his eyes to hear his words, and nods in agreement. At his question, she replies, offering another bow, "As heir of the Otaku, I could ask my family to see you marry one of us –– if it is your intention. This way you would become Unicorn. It is what I can offer the Clan that opened the door of the Empire for us."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Thu May 04, 2017 1:05 pm

Hiroji looks at her, slightly confused. "Um... I appreciate this Otaku-san. But, I am sorry, why are you offering me this?"

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu May 04, 2017 1:18 pm

Kitakuhime tilts her head at his treatment. "Being on my position and rank has its advantages, besides the proper treatment," she replies, expecting to correct him, thinking, coupled with a few hindrances.

"I intend to build a good relationship with the Crab. Tomonaga-san has showed to be a good friend, and I would be at a miss if I haven't reached out to you during this miai, Kaiu-san. It is a courtesy I am obliged and honored to comply, with honest intentions of creating a deeper relationship."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Thu May 04, 2017 1:30 pm

Hiroji looks a bit embarrassed. "I am sorry Otaku-san, I am not the quickest of mouths." He says as he bows.
He nods respectfully at her, his face reddening a bit. "I, uh... I am honored Otaku-san. I would be beyond happy if you chose me as your husband but... There is another in the unicorn that my heart belongs to. And if I did not marry her I would be happier to return home, I am not sure how my siblings would do without me." He chuckles nervously. "But of course if you choose to marry me I would be beyond honored." He bows.

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu May 04, 2017 1:34 pm

Her eyebrow twitches and she actually imagines herself punching him in the nose.

"Sama. Otaku-sama," calmly says the –– shorter than him –– battle maiden, locking some glaring green eyes.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Thu May 04, 2017 1:39 pm

He looks like he's about to die of embarrassment. "Uh..." He thinks for a moment, before bowing deeply and saying. "I am sorry otaku-sama. So sorry. I am a crude man, I can't... I can't words sometimes." His face is beet red when he straightens himself and realizes how he fumbled with his words.

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Next

Return to The Dueling Fields