D9, LA - I Want Your Milky Goodness (Butaj's yurt)

Re: D9, LA - I Want Your Milky Goodness (Butaj's yurt)

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 02, 2017 5:19 pm

Finished with the kumis and little bit of lamb, Yukarin sets the simple earthenware cup down, "Mmm... As one more question on that front though... Do you think you will be able to stay in the Unicorn then?"
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Moto Butaj on Tue May 02, 2017 5:31 pm

"No, lella. Butaj is a bastard, his own family barely tolerates him. He would like to stay, even his beloved would like to marry in, but it will be the other way. If all goes well, Butaj will be an Asako soon enough. But sooner will he convert them to our ways than abandon traditions that has made us the Children of Shinjo. He will learn things of the East, but will preserve the ways of the Sands, the ones the Marta remind us of." He pauses. "And lella? I hope she will stay. The Unicorn can do without Butaj, but without a smart person like you, smart with money and trade and governing, the Unicorn may not do as well."
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue May 02, 2017 8:31 pm

"So... you think I should show preference to those of lower standing? Because if I was to marry an Imperial or kuge I would pretty much be forced to marry out..."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Moto Butaj on Tue May 02, 2017 8:38 pm

Butaj shrugs. "You have very good standings, lella, one of our best, and the Clan needs more capable samurai, not less. Or so Butaj thinks. But this is something lella Yukarin can calculate better than Butaj, Butaj so thinks."
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Moto Butaj

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed May 03, 2017 1:19 am

Yukarin gave a thoughtful nod, putting a hand on her bare knee where is showed through her riding slit of her robes, "Well, it's something for me to consider anyways... Thank you for the wise words and hospitality though; Is there nothing I could do for you or offer for your generosity, before I go?"
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Moto Butaj on Wed May 03, 2017 5:56 am

His gaze follows to that knee instinctively and he swallows before he says anything. Butaj's attention is easy to lure with female comeliness and small teases on this level. "Butaj has no special requests of lella Yukarin other than her becoming confident and happy with her choice." He finishes his cup before he looks up at her.

Moto Butaj

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu May 04, 2017 2:27 am

"I see. I shall do my best to make that happen."

Yukarin finally stands, giving a small stretch before smoothing out her robes.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Moto Butaj on Thu May 04, 2017 2:38 am

"May winds carry your dreams, lella." Butaj smiles, looking up. He then rises too to hand the skin to her. "Don't forget your kumis."

Moto Butaj

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu May 04, 2017 2:49 am

Her big eyes widen, "A... a whole skin? Are you sure I can not leave some shochu with you, in case you find a time you want to sing and dance with some strong alcohol in you?"
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Moto Butaj on Thu May 04, 2017 2:51 am

"Butaj has no stage fright. Quite the opposite, Butaj has stage thirst!" He laughs. "Take it please as some liquid happiness from Butaj, a start for something more."

Moto Butaj

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu May 04, 2017 2:57 am

Yukarin nods and hugs the skin tight to her chest before giving a couple of bows. She looks up with a grin before putting her bag back over her shoulder and walking out of the yurt.

/exit
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Moto Butaj on Thu May 04, 2017 3:06 am

/scene

Moto Butaj

Previous

Return to Northwestern Yurts