Let the Dice Fall (D9 EE, expecting)

Re: Let the Dice Fall (D9 EE, expecting)

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed May 03, 2017 2:46 am

Tomonaga's eyebrows went up, which only served to highlight his liquid brown eyes, still alight. "Amaya-san." He said softly. "I was there, too. I'm certainly not going to forget what happened anytime soon. I'm just hoping that it led to more fond memories for you."
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Wed May 03, 2017 2:49 am

She chews her lower lip, trying to keep her breathing slow and steady, she looks away, her cheek almost touching the little weasel perched on her shoulder, the little weasel who has been still and silent as a miniature gargoyle. "I have not forgotten, I will not easily forget such a thing."
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed May 03, 2017 3:15 am

Tomonaga watched her for another few moments, his own breathing just a little rough. "That pleases me to hear you say so, Amaya-san." He said.

After a few moments, he spoke again. "I... did what I did because I... well, I felt that you needed it, and that it would please you, and help you with your intended." His lips twist. "But... I would be lying if I denied that I also did it because I wanted to. I hope I don't offend you, but whatever else happens, it will certainly be a fond memory for me."
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Wed May 03, 2017 3:19 am

She shyly meets his eyes, peering up through long, dark lashes, "I am neither offended nor displeased, Tomonaga-sama. And you will always be kept kindly in my thoughts, especially as I doubt this will be the final time we spend together."
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed May 03, 2017 11:34 am

Meeting those lovely eyes of hers, Tomonaga slowly smiled. For a few moments, he said nothing, letting the little bit of contact linger. "Amaya-san..." He said, his voice rough. His chest rose and fell noticeably as they shared their glance.

He cleared his throat, straightening. "That's right!" He said with a casual smile. "After all, I've promised you a taste of my sake. And you offered me a chance to visit you in Imperial lands, to try to trade it! Speaking for myself, that's too good of an offer for me to pass up."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Wed May 03, 2017 12:18 pm

On firmer ground, she lifts her chin to look at him fully, "precisely. But you will always be a welcome guest in my home, successful trade or no."

Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed May 03, 2017 1:17 pm

Tomonaga smiled. "Why thank you, Amaya-san. That sounds great."

His voice grew a touch softer. "And, if you should ever find yourself in Yasuki lands, please, come look me up. I'd be happy to have you as a guest." His smile grew just a tiny bit. "And, of course, my home is not so very far from the ocean. Hardly any distance at all on one of your horses. I'd love to show you, if I had the chance."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Wed May 03, 2017 1:36 pm

She smiles, "I think I should like that, to see if it is all you have promised."

Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed May 03, 2017 1:50 pm

"Ah, well," Tomonaga began, the charming crook appearing in his smile once more. "Speaking as a merchant, it's very bad form for me to make a promise that I'm incapable of keeping. If I raise your expectations, it's because I'm positive that they will be met." He leaned forward again, his brown eyes intense. "So, if you have the chance, come visit me. I'll show you the ocean. And I promise you, it will be everything you imagined."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Wed May 03, 2017 2:01 pm

"Oh, that will never do," there is a hint of teasing in her voice, "as I have said, my imagination is a poor substitute for the real thing, I shall be hoping for so much more than just what I can imagine."

Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed May 03, 2017 2:09 pm

Tomonaga's eyebrows went up in appreciation. "Oooh, that's a tall order. Better than you can imagine..." His tone was playful, matching her teasing. "But even if, as a merchant, I shouldn't make a promise I can't keep... if a customer has a desire I think I can fulfill, well, I should move heaven and earth to do so." He nodded. "It's a promise, Amaya-san."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Wed May 03, 2017 2:13 pm

"Your word is your honour, Tomonaga-sama, and Satsujin here is witness," she reached up and stroked the little creature's fur.

Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed May 03, 2017 3:00 pm

Smiling, Tomonaga reached out his hand to the little creature once more, letting it smell him. It also brought his fingers very close to brushing against Amaya's cheek, no more than a hairsbreadth separating them. "Well then, my word is given before witnesses. Errr, a witness, anyway. Close enough. I'll be doubly sure not to break it."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Ide Amaya on Wed May 03, 2017 3:09 pm

The weasel placed his front paws on Tomonaga's fingers and proceeded to give the Crab's hand a rather thorough investigation with his pink, twitching nose. Amaya's breath is soft and warm on his wrist. "It seems he's starting to trust you," she says softly.

Ide Amaya

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed May 03, 2017 9:15 pm

The sensation of Amaya's breath on his wrist was pleasant. Tomonaga could feel his pulse quicken ever so slightly. The memory of the kisses from the day before was rather forefront in his mind.

And yet, it was undeniable that there was a time and place for everything. And as much as it might have been great to kiss her again, right before he went to confess his feelings for another woman didn't really feel like the right time.

Besides, Satsujin was watching.

Tomonaga withdrew with a smile. "I'm glad for that." He said, rising to his feet. "I'm generally good with animals, but lately not so good with weasels. Maybe my luck is turning around."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

PreviousNext

Return to Orochi's Fall