Choose Your Destiny (D9, LM) [Misa's Room]

Re: Choose Your Destiny (D9, LM) [Misa's Room]

Postby Tonbo Misa on Tue May 02, 2017 10:30 pm

Misa gave a small nod. "The Togashi are as much monk as samurai, and monks are allowed to wander and spread their teachings, helping the people of the Empire. The Togashi are no different. I remember many passing through Kyuden Tonbo on their way off into the Empire, and just as many returning back from a long journey."
Dragon Clan • Bushi • Advisor • Blind • Ascetic • Enlightened
Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 4.0 | Courtship Points: 7
Carries: Traveling Pack, Daisho (where applicable), walking stick

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed May 03, 2017 5:24 am

Kitakuhime broadens her grin. "How... ahm... close, Misa-chan is to Togashi-san?"
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Wed May 03, 2017 10:22 am

She looked a bit puzzled. "Close?"

Finally she understood, smiling, nearly grinning. "Not at all. I've only spoken with him twice. On the other hand, Togashi are rarely hard to get to know. They're usually quite open, like monks. At least worldly ones like Udo-san."

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 am

Kitakuhime stalls her mind for a while, processing the information, Did she think I mentioned? Oh...

"Eto... I mean: supportive in a personal level. More than a friend –– but perhaps not that much." the Otaku blushes heavily, and moves her fidgeting hands to curl up her hair.

Kitakuhime takes a few odd heartbeats trying to express herself in a fashion it wouldn't sound egoistical or impolite. She fails though, and declares her thoughts with honest bluntness, "I was... granted permission to join the family of my husband."

That's a nice way to put it.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Wed May 03, 2017 3:28 pm

The former was dropped with a look of surprise at the later, Misa's eyebrows raising before furrowing. "Ano... but... I thought you were the heir to--"

Click.

Misa's expression changed immediately as she connected the earlier apology with the statement. "Hime-chan... was it... me? Was it your song?
I... should be the one apologizing. You are nothing but honorable..."
Her listless eyes softly watered up.

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed May 03, 2017 7:02 pm

"Iie! Iie!" She denies Misa's fault, rather adamantly.

"It was me and my lack of care. I was supposed to act as a symbol to the Clan, and, instead, I wasn't able to protect us from malicious slanders." Kitakuhime clenches her fists, and breathes in to relax. "I've also acted impulsively, and created discord with the Imperial Families. Amendments had to be made, I suppose."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Wed May 03, 2017 8:12 pm

Misa dabbed at her eyes, still looking concerned. "Discord with the Imperial families? Whatever happened, there are ways to settle such differences without your being disowned."

Finally a firm look crossed her features, and she nodded, voice losing its softness. "The Dragon wouldn't abandon one of their own so."

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed May 03, 2017 8:27 pm

Kitakuhime lowers her head. "Maybe it will be seen as a compromising sign from the Unicorn, stating that we are open to adapt our traditions to better fit with the Empire. Please, Misa-chan: do not upset yourself."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Wed May 03, 2017 9:02 pm

Misa kept her serious look a moment before just sighing, giving a faint smile. "I'm not upset, just... I don't like hearing you distressed. Regardless, there is little that can be done now. We must look to the future, yes?"

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed May 03, 2017 9:19 pm

"I guess so. I've been trying to reach out to those that can chose me before I am able to chose. Togashi-san is first in the list. Seppun Aramoro-san and Otomo Tenzo-san. Then Shosuro Yawarakai. Only then Kitsune Takeo-san. I am slightly worried with Shosuro-san: I know nothing about him."

She leans nearer. "Misa-chan has chosen hers?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Wed May 03, 2017 9:40 pm

Misa shook her head gently. "I have not. Though... I've been a bit charmed by a young Moto named Baatar. He makes me laugh, and he's very open to learning."

She leans forward as well, head against Kitakuhime's shoulder gently. "I hope Udo-san chooses you..."

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed May 03, 2017 9:50 pm

Kitakuhime returns the caress by running her fingers though the Dragon maiden's brilliant dark hair. "He called me Summer Storm."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Wed May 03, 2017 9:56 pm

Misa gave a soft giggle into Kitakuhime's kimono. "You are strong and fierce, so I can understand. Yet gentle like a misting rain..."

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed May 03, 2017 10:18 pm

"Baatar-kun. He's probably the only Moto capable of joining another family without causing major issues." Kitakuhime giggles a bit, mentioning, "the Moto are fierce warriors, though. You might have to use reins, or a whip."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Thu May 04, 2017 1:53 am

Misa shook her head a little before moving in. Arms wrapped around Kitakuhime's neck as she sat close, murmuring into Kitakuhime's shoulder. "Perhaps Hime-chan will have to teach me how..."

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

PreviousNext

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms