Matriach meeting (D9, LE, Expecting)

Re: Matriach meeting (D9, LE, Expecting)

Postby Matsu Kogo on Tue May 02, 2017 8:13 pm

Kogo listens intently. "That is a challenge. The Fortunes...are mischevious throughout this miai." She looks to the Otaku's face. "I...could say the same. The lows have been more than the highs. But the highs have been...quite worth it." She thinks. "I suspect there may be a few disappointed samurai when this ends. I hope Otaku-sama will not be one of them." Kogo raises the bottle and refills the cup, as she has not turned it over.
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue May 02, 2017 8:45 pm

"I hope they manage to surpass the points they own tomorrow. A terrible fate to bring shame to your Clan." She sips again: a long sip.

Terrible indeed. I can attest to it.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Matsu Kogo on Tue May 02, 2017 8:47 pm

Kogo nods, taking a sip herself. "It is indeed. I feel for those who have been unable to gain points in the competition. To be sent home shamed would be a wretched thing."

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue May 02, 2017 8:51 pm

The sake started to make its natural effect, and Kitakuhime notices it trying to gallop up. It wouldn't be bad to have it go wild for a while before pulling reins for a halt.

"I wonder what will happen to those that dislike the choices of those with higher points."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Matsu Kogo on Tue May 02, 2017 8:53 pm

Kogo thinks. "I don't know. I suspect they will do their duties, like any good samurai. Marriage is part of what is required and children." She pauses for a moment. "But I suspect some...may find....additional arrangements." Kogo's ears blush, but it could be mistaken for a slight flush from the sake.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue May 02, 2017 9:52 pm

She sips. "Loyalty and respect must be maintained. If I'm chosen, instead of choosing, I hope there's understanding between us. What about Matsu-san?"

Or arrangements, as you said. Didn't want to be -that- blunt.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Matsu Kogo on Tue May 02, 2017 10:01 pm

She nods. "Yes, it is a vital part of marriage. I hope for the same thing in a marriage. Someone who can be an equal partner and wants the same for me. If they have a sense of humor or a wise mind, all the better."

Today is not my brightest idea day. Conversations in fields, sake with beautiful women, walks with Akil-kun....

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed May 03, 2017 5:46 am

"I wouldn't mind if he was also handsome. Benten is generous." She smirks and sips again.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Matsu Kogo on Wed May 03, 2017 10:11 am

Kogo sees the smile and responds in kind. "It is...a blessing of Benten's to bestow." She takes a sip of her sake. "Being able to ride well would be an excellent additional skill. I have much to learn still." Kogo says with utter deadpan and innocence.

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed May 03, 2017 10:15 am

"Well, that won't be a problem for Matsu-san. Not my case: I'll have to teach some boys how to do it properly."

Kitakuhime copies Kogo's expression with a hint of annoyance in her tone of voice.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Matsu Kogo on Wed May 03, 2017 2:33 pm

Kogo smiles. "It does seem that many have been preoccupied with riding lessons through the miai, including myself. I hope Otaku-sama's teaching does not prove frustrating to her."

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed May 03, 2017 2:40 pm

"The only one I taught how to ride was Tonbo-san. I mean, I took her for a stroll. She might learn later if the interest grows. It was actually quite pleasant."

Kitakuhime shrugs, and sips.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Matsu Kogo on Wed May 03, 2017 8:23 pm

Kogo looks slightly confused. "I am glad you both enjoyed your time together. I have not met Tonbo-san, but I heard her song. She sang to the Kistune, did she not?"

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed May 03, 2017 8:28 pm

Kitakuhime widens her eyes, reminding she sang for Tonbo. "Un." She sips again, rather embarrassed and trying to cover it up.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Matsu Kogo on Wed May 03, 2017 10:11 pm

Kogo notes the embarrassment and slowly puts two and two together. "Uhhh...Such singing that day! I fear I missed a great deal of it. Though I heard some speak of other songs before mine. I fear I arrived late to hear other's songs. Were there any other notable songs?" Oh god, was she one of those singing for other women?

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts