Curious Mixes (D9 EA, expecting)

Re: Curious Mixes (D9 EA, expecting)

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Tue May 02, 2017 6:40 pm

Tomonaga stood, bowing as well. It took him a moment to remember what to do when she offered her arm, but it came to him quickly enough.

Smiling, Tomonaga met her grip. His hand was warm and pleasantly dry, and his grip was fairly strong. "Very well, Kitakuhime-sama. And please, call me Tomonaga." He smiled, meeting her gaze steadily.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue May 02, 2017 6:51 pm

"Tomonaga-san." She nods again, greeting him with the same respect he showed.

"Very well, friend!"
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Tue May 02, 2017 6:58 pm

For a few moments, Tomonaga just smiled.

"Well, with that in mind..." Tomonaga gave her an arch look. "You're definitely going to have to share some of my sake with me. Not necessarily now, that's fine..." His smile grew. "But before I leave Unicorn lands. That's the best way the Crab have to seal a friendship. Deal?"
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue May 02, 2017 7:10 pm

"Un!" She nods with a giggle, and covers her face a bit, but adds, "I would be honored. Tomonaga-san shook my hand. It is only far I drink until I fall. Is that how it is done?"
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Tue May 02, 2017 7:24 pm

"Oooh, I like that idea." Tomonaga said, grinning. Friends, he mused, should perhaps not find their friend's giggles quite so appealing.

"Alright, Kitakuhime-sama." Tomonaga said with a firm nod, giving her another of his crooked smiles. "It's a deal. Either stop by my yurt anytime, or name a time and a place so I can prepare, and we'll share sake until you fall. Heck, until you think you're floating away. Sound like a plan?"
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue May 02, 2017 7:55 pm

She crosses her arms behind her back and looks forward to feel the breeze lifting her hair and spirit. "Tomorrow, after ceremonies, would be a great time to partake on sake and celebrate, don't you think?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed May 03, 2017 1:22 am

Tomonaga laughed softly. "Well, I think you'll find that that for a Crab, just about anything makes a great time to partake of sake. But yes. That sounds like a better time than most of what we come up with." He gave her a nod. "Let's do it."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed May 03, 2017 5:44 am

"I think I would have been a good Crab wife, if Fortunes drove me that way." The girl wonders, recording the vibrant life she saw after crossing the Wall.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed May 03, 2017 11:58 am

"Oh?" Tomonaga said. "I think we'd be happy to have you. The Crab admire strength, but they also admire spirit, and it seems to me that you have both. We could certainly use more warriors like you, who don't just fight, but inspire others. I think you would have been a good Crab wife, too." He hesitated a moment, and then added "And you are very beautiful, Kitakuhime-sama."

He spread his hands, smiling. "Another time, another set of circumstances, eh? Sometimes I wonder how things would have been if the Fortunes had led me somewhere else, but, well, they didn't."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed May 03, 2017 1:35 pm

She pretends she didn't blush. But she does.

"I wonder..."

/scene?

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed May 03, 2017 1:44 pm

Again, Tomonaga's smile flashed at the sight of that blush. "So do I." He said.

/scene
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Previous

Return to The Western Fields