(Day 8, LE) Sweat in the Inner Circle (Open, Expecting)

Re: (Day 8, LE) Sweat in the Inner Circle (Open, Expecting)

Postby Moto Butaj on Mon May 01, 2017 6:52 pm

Butaj is going to spare her the details. "Mizuki said she will leave us be if neither of us troubles her either, and won't get in our way when choosing comes. She seemed honest about it." He looks to inspirational calligraphy on the opposite wall. He does not recognise the character but it doesn't matter too much. He has to stand still, steeling himself has not been the best idea. Keeping her ankles high, he slowly lets the implications of what Yuki has said sink in. "...So Misa has given up on Butaj?"
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Mon May 01, 2017 7:36 pm

Yuki was very quiet when it came to Mizuki, only nodding her head at first, before realizing that Butaj probably couldn't see that. "I will do my best to not bother Yogo-sama then." She finally stated.

The question on Misa got Yuki to waver again, her hakama waving back and forth a bit, showing different aspects of her legs as she wavered. "I... think so. She didn't say she had anyone else in mind when I asked though." Yuki frowned. "And she still seemed rather fond of Butaj-san."
Asako Yuki • Phoenix Clan • Bushi • Dangerously Beautiful • Gullible
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, Smoking Pipe, necklace
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Mon May 01, 2017 8:56 pm

Something clenches over Butaj's heart and he's at a loss of words for a moment. He closes his eyes. "She has given up on Butaj precisely because she is fond of him... me. So that we could be, you and Butaj... I." He finally squeezes it out of his narrowed throat.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Mon May 01, 2017 9:16 pm

Yuki, feeling the blood beginning to rush to her head, squirmed out of Butaj's grasp and, mostly gracefully, went back down to a seated position before standing up. She wasn't entirely certain what to think of that, but it meant she would get to be with him in the end, so she smiled, not saying anything.

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Mon May 01, 2017 9:35 pm

He sits before her and looks into her eyes, suddenly serious. "Butaj will have no secrets from Yuki. If there is something you want to ask about Misa and Butaj, now or later, Butaj will answer the best way he can. But Misa is a woman hard to fathom, being enlightened, so what Butaj thinks may not be what is."

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Mon May 01, 2017 10:01 pm

Yuki kept quiet for a moment, then slowly nodded. She didn't have any questions, not yet. It may be months before she would want to ask them, for now she would just remember the promise.

"So you would like if I took some more lessons in Yoga, Butaj-san?" She giggled a little.

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Mon May 01, 2017 10:23 pm

"Yes." He barely pulls his cheeks down from being stretched apart by a wide grin, resulting in an 'oh my' expression. "And Butaj with you. Butaj is already quite flexible but it looks like if he is even more, Yuki will enjoy it."

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Tue May 02, 2017 9:28 am

Yuki blushed at that and smiled. "Hai, maybe. I will endeavour to be a sensei worth following, but I will not punish mistakes too harshly." She giggled again at that, though her eyes sparkled once more with desire.

Abruptly, Yuki separated from Butaj and fanned her face a little.

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Tue May 02, 2017 9:34 am

"Butaj can't promise that much. When learning things with Yuki, Butaj will take any opening that presents itself. And Yuki knows thay Butaj's hold is firm and true." He teases her more, enjoying the flare of emotions between them.

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Tue May 02, 2017 3:10 pm

Yuki smiled. "As you just taught me." She rubbed her bottom a little in jest. "I should warn you, there isn't much of a dojo at my family home, as most of them are scholars."

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Tue May 02, 2017 3:14 pm

He releases air as his gaze follows where she rubs, but then finds her eyes again. "Where have you trained then when you were at home?"

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Tue May 02, 2017 3:41 pm

Yuki saw that and giggled. "My uncle has a small area for it in his home. Traditionally, the youngest in my family takes up the position of guardian of the household. I had been preparing for that role, until my brother was born." The wound was still fresh enough that it stung as she said it.

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Tue May 02, 2017 3:50 pm

"Would it be bad for us to build a separate household soon enough? It doesn't have to be far, but we'll have it with what we need. Butaj understands your mother is quite fertile, so maybe you are too and there will be many children." This time his tender look slides to her belly.

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Tue May 02, 2017 4:21 pm

Yuki blushed horribly at that suggestion and hid her face behind her sleeves. "I think, moving to a new home would be good. I, I'm not sure how many in my family will like you. Some I'm sure will, but I don't know about the rest." She admitted freely to him.

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Tue May 02, 2017 5:11 pm

"Butaj is not bothered. If it takes time for Butaj to endear them all, and he will, then so be it. Butaj will take his yurt, it's better this way." He looks at the ceiling of the dojo. "It will take some time for Butaj to adjust to this, the ceilings." And back at her, pulling on his growing beard with a small smile, observing her blush with pure delight. "Butaj would like for our children to know both ways, east and west. I want them not to cower before the wind, the open sky and the steppe, but brave them. Is it how Yuki feels too?"

Moto Butaj

PreviousNext

Return to Calm Heart Dojo