Choose Your Destiny (D9, LM) [Misa's Room]

Choose Your Destiny (D9, LM) [Misa's Room]

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 11:19 am

Kitakuhime knocks at Misa's door after getting some delicious ramen prepared for their lunch. There was much she needed to discuss, and apologize for.

She knocks the door gently, juggling the bowls she held with her arms.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Re: Choose Your Destiny (D9, LM) [Misa's Room]

Postby Tonbo Misa on Mon May 01, 2017 7:48 pm

The door opened moments later to Sanmi. She immediately went to help the Otaku maiden, taking a majority of the bowls and carrying them to the table. Misa stood beside it, facing the door with a smile, bowing low. "Kitakuhime-sama, it is good to see you again. Have you had rice today?"

There were a lot of other things she wanted to ask and say, but for now, that would do.
Dragon Clan • Bushi • Advisor • Blind • Ascetic • Enlightened
Honor: What is Expected | Glory: 1.0 | Status: 4.0 | Courtship Points: 7
Carries: Traveling Pack, Daisho (where applicable), walking stick

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue May 02, 2017 7:46 am

"Ohayou!" Kitakuhime's eye sparkle in joy, and she almost shoves all the bowls into Sanmi hands to be able to hug Misa –– then she remembers she shouldn't hold people like that and contains her squeeing motions by shaking her hips left and right a bit.

Noticing the table, Kitakuhime bows before entering and carefully places the itens there, replying, "I have not. In fact, I brought some. There's a vendor in the streets of the village that arrived a few days ago, and he taught me how to prepare noodles. I made some for us both and Sanmi-san, coming directly here so it wouldn't cool off. Feel like tasting it a bit, Misa-san~?"
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Tue May 02, 2017 11:00 am

Misa couldn't hear the shake, but she could hear the happiness all the same, her smile blossoming warmly in turn. She motioned for Kitakuhime to sit as she did, Sanmi putting out the bowls. "How could I refuse such a generous offer from such a dear friend?
Especially one that smells so delicious! I had some tea heated up if you'd like."

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue May 02, 2017 11:36 am

"Un!"

She nods to the offer of tea and helps out Sanmi in laying out the bowls, cups and hashi over the table. After a while, she allows the servant to do her job properly, and folds hands on her lap.

"Tea would be nice. I've been missing it."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Tue May 02, 2017 1:11 pm

Sanmi says nothing at the help, but smiles as she goes about her work. Misa just takes the time to delicately pour out the tea into three simple cups. As things are finished, each has a complete lunch in front of them.

Misa snapped up the chopsticks in front of her hungrily. "My tea is always open to you... though I understand your day's have been quite busy." Her tone was warm, yet soft with understanding, knowing she might have much to listen to.

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue May 02, 2017 6:33 pm

Kami! Where to start?!

The Shiotome remembers the Togashi's lessons and calms herself down before letting her thoughts flow. "Sokka. Misa-san know how much I appreciate her company. Yesterday was a complicated day. I tried to pay you a visit before, but it was already to late. Made sure we would have plenty of time today. But let's talk about the important things first, ne~!"

The Otaku leans a bit, letting a bright and sincere giggle follow her. "How have you been doing?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Tue May 02, 2017 7:42 pm

Misa ate some noodles as she listened, and at the question, she let a good natured smirk touch her lips. "You should know by now I'm always well Kitakuhime-san. I have not been spectacular in any event since we last spoke, and I've no strong suitor after letting Butaj-san go, but everything will work out as the world does. Yourself? Tell me what your late night visit was about for starters."

She'd picked up her tea cup, but just held it as she patiently smiled toward the younger woman, waiting.

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue May 02, 2017 8:04 pm

Her fingers start to rub the fabric over her legs in fidgeting movements. Kitakuhime wets her lips with her tongue, searching for words. As usual with her, it takes a moment. Kitakuhime puts both hands on the floor, pushing her body back to allow room for a low bow. Her head touches the floor, and she apologizes.

"Misa-san, forgive me. I came here to know if you were well, but you were sleeping. I was rude. After what I did. I..."

Her breath ceases to compensate the proper heartbeat to continue with her thoughts.

"I used your name when I shouldn't."

There's another stop, with a faster beat.

"I am a fool and I have brought you shame."

Forgive me.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Tue May 02, 2017 8:13 pm

Misa's head tilted to the side a bit, like a curious puppy, and she was clearly listening. For the first time Kitakuhime could remember, Misa gave a soft frown. "Sit up Kitakuhime-san. I won't have you bowing to me like that, nor will I have you apologizing for such things."

The frown was gone just as soon as it was there, replaced instead with a gentle, understanding smile. Misa set down the cup, reaching out to touch the hem of Kitakuhime's sleeve as she remained there. "You were not rude, you left when you learned I was still asleep, as was proper. As for the other part... if anyone has brought me shame, it is myself and no one else. You did what your heart told you, nothing less and nothing more. If any have trouble with that, then they can bring it up with Lady Benten first, hai?"

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue May 02, 2017 8:35 pm

They brought it up to me, instead. But I should not speak about that. It is gone, and I was wrong in behaving like I did.

"Hai."

She replies findding Misa's hand nearby. With a gentle touch, Kitakuhime recognizes the pardon, and brings herself up, taking joy in seeing Misa's welcoming smile once more. Silence joins them until Sanmi comes with the rest of the utensils and bows, breaking Kitakuhime's reverie.

"Butaj-san. I spoke with him. He... well," she sighs, continuing, "he was very thorough in details to me about his decisions. Which were quite... ahm... enlightening. Hence, I started to wonder about the outcomes of this miai –– since it is about to end."

Kitakuhime gently approaches to ask, "Who would Misa-chan would like to grace?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Tue May 02, 2017 8:54 pm

Misa looked curious again. "Ano... you mean for a husband? I am not entirely certain. I have met many honorable men from the Unicorn that would serve my family well. There are many I could pick that I would be satisfied by, and very few I would write off as unsuitable."

She paused, softly chewing her lower lip a moment. It took her a few seconds to process a bit of a selfish thought for her, something she almost never had. "...Were there a male from your family that I'd met... I would likely have been talking to him. It would give an excuse to... I mean... a reason to..." She trailed off, slightly flushing.

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue May 02, 2017 9:38 pm

Kitakuhime widens her eyes.

"I spoke with Togas--" She covers her mouth not to speak so loud... to her standards, "with Togashi-san."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Tonbo Misa on Tue May 02, 2017 10:05 pm

Misa nodded a little, pushing back her flush to smile. "Udo-san? He's shown very well at the competitions so far, hai? And the times I've met him, he's been a gregarious, wise man. I remember you noting you had met him before."

Sanmi (Attendant)
Tonbo Misa

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Tue May 02, 2017 10:09 pm

"I..." Kitakuhime swallows dry, while her fingers return to play with the fabric. "Wondered. How would be a life in the mountains, or nearby. You've told me there's not much space to ride. He said the same. But he also said the Togashi are somehow spread out in the Empire recently."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Next

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms