[D9, EE, Expecting] This Is Gonna Hurt

Re: [D9, EE, Expecting] This Is Gonna Hurt

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon May 01, 2017 4:13 pm

The Shinjo gave a soft smile. "Iie. My mind is not made up. I did speak to him about the matter. He needs time to consider our future and he advised me to do the same."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Mon May 01, 2017 4:18 pm

Hiroji sighs and nods. "Well you know my opinion. I hope you consider it. I only hope whoever you choose makes you happy Yue-san."
His expression hardens and he puts the sake cup back on the table. "But now is the time for matters not concerning love... What do you know of the Tsukai the Unicorn met a few days ago?"
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

Status: 1.0 - Honor: What is Expected - Glory: 3.0 - Courtship Points: 2

"..."

Carries with him: Sturdy Clothing, Walking Stick, Chopsticks, Small Mirror
Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon May 01, 2017 6:42 pm

"Hai." Yue closed her eyes. What a mess this has been.

The mention of the tsukai perked her attention. "I heard a rumor from Soshi Taira about some of my Clan meeting with an emissary of the Ninth. I heard that the governor will handle the manner."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Tue May 02, 2017 3:33 am

Hiroji remained serious. "What is your opinion of this?"
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue May 02, 2017 3:39 am

"There is nothing more that I can do." Yue sighed and ran her finger around the rim of her sake cup. "My first instinct was to execute all of them myself for endangering the Clan."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Tue May 02, 2017 4:17 am

A brief flash of shock ran across Hiroji's face. But it soon settled. "Our first reactions were quite similar then. I was rather shocked when I heard of this. I was hoping the Orochi was the worst we would have to face this miai."

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue May 02, 2017 7:54 pm

"This miai has been surprising," she replied. She cupped her chin and peered at him. "Do you have a plan in mind, Hiroji-dono? I do not believe I have any authority on the matter."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Wed May 03, 2017 4:31 am

Hiroji sighs. "A plan? No. Like you said. No authority on the matter. I just hope the Unicorn make the right choice." He pauses. "I see a storm on the horizon. One we must all weather."

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed May 03, 2017 5:29 am

"Hai."

A storm I thought to weather with Taira-dono. But now, what can I do with such adoration?

Yue took a deep breath. "I believe I will be staying with the Unicorn. If that is the case, I will be sure to speak to my father on the matter. I am certain he can deal with such a delicate matter."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Wed May 03, 2017 5:42 am

Hiroji nods. "If you believe so Yue-San, so will I. The future is very much uncertain. But hopefully with the right actions, we can make it a good one." He sips his sake again. "Though I am not optimistic about it. "

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu May 04, 2017 5:49 am

"There is nothing we can do other than prepare for the worst." Yue sighed. "However, it is imperative that news does not spread across the Empire. I am unsure what the more paranoid would do." She closed her eyes. "I have faith that my Clan will deal with it in the correct matter. It cannot be allowed to compromise everyone."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Thu May 04, 2017 7:25 am

Hiroji looks slightly embarrassed. He says sheepishly. "I, uh... I'm afraid it's too late for discretion Yue-san..."

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu May 04, 2017 5:36 pm

Yue perked her brow. "What do you mean, Hiroji-dono? Did you send word to the Jade Magistrates or the Kuni?" Her tone was level but her frustration and worry seeped through the cracks.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri May 05, 2017 4:35 am

Hiroji shakes his head. "No. Not directly. Tomonaga-sama knows too but I believe he has enough tact to not tell them yet. There are others not of my clan who also know though, I cannot vouch for their silence."

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri May 05, 2017 5:12 am

"Sou desu ka." Yue let out a soft sigh. "There is nothing more to be done then. We will wait and we will be vigilant."

Shinjo Liu Yue

PreviousNext

Return to Western Yurts