Ride in the Dark (D8, EN)

Re: Ride in the Dark (D8, EN)

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 1:16 pm

She looks at him with a somewhat displeased expression –– not direct to him, but to the circumstance.

Who doesn't know about that event in this Empire, eh?

She shakes her head. "That is a topic our leader should discuss, not me and you, Soshi-san."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 01, 2017 1:18 pm

He nods, "Let them know that you have friends in this effort should you require it."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 1:23 pm

She smiles, sheepishly. "'l'll try."

Its going to be hard, not being an Unicorn.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 01, 2017 1:24 pm

He nodded, "Are you alright Otaku-sama? I hope I am not burdening you. It surely has been a long day for you."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 1:26 pm

"I'm not used to stay awake at this time of the night. The miai changed my habits, and my body didn't quite adapt yet." She dismisses it politely by mentioning something else.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 01, 2017 1:27 pm

He nodded, "It has been quite the difficult experience. We can head back to the camp if you'd like so you can get some rest?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 1:30 pm

She shakes her head negatively and caresses the stallion. "It would be rude with you, and to Gekko-kun. He wasn't able to ride properly today."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 01, 2017 1:31 pm

"I think we would get over it if it meant you could get some good sleep." Yuuru offered with a tender smile.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 1:34 pm

She closes her eyes in a smile. "Care to accompany me until I get there, Soshi-san?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 01, 2017 1:36 pm

He smiled, "I'd love nothing more."

He turned his horse towards home with Kitakuhime at his side, "So Otaku-sama, is it your purpose to find a man to help take care of your children and home like I have heard the Otaku do?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 1:39 pm

She laughs a bit at the thought. "Iie. I can take care of my children by myself. If my husband wants to be out doing his duty, I'll understand. It would be lovely for him to be with me when needed, though."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 01, 2017 1:41 pm

Yuuru's eyebrows shot up a bit in surprise, "Is that so? I must say that's quite interesting to me... I had been told otherwise about your family."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 1:48 pm

The looks at him with a sly frown. "It makes the feeble scary of our ways, doesn't it?" The girl giggles a bit more. "Not every story is entirely as they tell. A few, though. Might be."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon May 01, 2017 1:49 pm

He chuckled warmly, "I'm sure many a weak young man has run fleeing in terror before... seems like a good way to root out the unworthy, neh?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Mon May 01, 2017 2:07 pm

She smirks looking at him. "If Soshi-san says so. I wonder if this also encourages the foolhardy."

Otaku Kitakuhime

PreviousNext

Return to Horsemanship Field