[Day 8:EA:Open]Let's Duel ...Magically

Re: [Day 8:EA:Open]Let's Duel ...Magically

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon May 01, 2017 9:28 am

Iuchi Dong-Ha wrote:"You saw that, right?" he asked her. "Our legends only mention such things."

"Oh, and how have you been doing?" Dong-Ha's manners caught up with him finally.

"I did see," though she was confused by his excitement, perhaps one must be skilled in such things to properly understand the nuances.

"I have been well, and you? Have you had greater luck than that you found with Yogo-sama?"
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Mon May 01, 2017 9:32 am

"Ah... Hai... that would be an honor Seppun sama." She picks up the pup. "Do you think I can be trained for this?"
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Mon May 01, 2017 9:36 am

Ide Amaya wrote:
"I have been well, and you? Have you had greater luck than that you found with Yogo-sama?"

"Oh, that is good to hear." he nodded enthusiastically. Dong-Ha had heard the rumors pertaining her but had dismissed them as groundless accusations. Surely the people did not know how sweet Amaya really was. "Uh... you could say that, yes." He smiled.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon May 01, 2017 9:44 am

"That is marvellous news. I wish you much happiness. Just two more days and it will all be decided."
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Kakita Nanami on Mon May 01, 2017 9:52 am

FInally checked over - and not sure of the purpose of it, as it seemed there had been nothing to help the bruises anyways - Nanami moved to reclaim the dog she'd been given. She patted Kogoro on the head, then looked at those talking, "The better one speaks to the kami, it seems, the easier it would become..."

She glanced back to the fields where the grass was still disturbed from the duel, "Though I would recommend avoiding it as much as possible. The kami are not always as gentle as the air kami were today." Better, then, to let the Unicorn understand what the taryu-jiai was, though, then to have one fall accidentally prey to it...

Especially if, as she surmised, the youngest would soon begin to hear the voice of the kami, having returned to the Empire.
Crane Clan • Agasha Trained • Shugenja • Small • Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 2
Carried: Wakizashi, Tanto, Straw Hat, Cricket in a Cage
Kakita Nanami

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon May 01, 2017 9:54 am

Relieved of all but her own pup, she releases the she-pup to gambol and play with the others, getting lightly to her feet.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Aramoro on Mon May 01, 2017 10:06 am

Moshi Asakiko wrote:"Ah... Hai... that would be an honor Seppun sama." She picks up the pup. "Do you think I can be trained for this?"

He shakes his head slowly and gently. "Unfortunaetly Moshi-san, I do not have that kind off authority, but we could discuss the possibilities. Late Evening at the Tea house in the local parts of the village? I hope you do not find the time a bit risque. I can assure you though there is nothing to worry about, my intentions at this Miai is Unicorn-ko orientated only. " He gives a short snort at his dry joke.
Imperial • Hazy Pupils • Shugenja • Knowledgeable • Conservative • Wealthy
Status: 1.5 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Expetional | Courtship Points: 9
Carries:Robes, Kimono, Wakizashi, Scroll Satchel, Fan, Sweets • Profile
Seppun Aramoro

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Mon May 01, 2017 10:15 am

Ide Amaya wrote:"That is marvellous news. I wish you much happiness. Just two more days and it will all be decided."

"Yes, though I am not sure if that will end... well, for me at least." he admitted dourly. "But one can always hope for the best."

Kakita Nanami wrote:FInally checked over - and not sure of the purpose of it, as it seemed there had been nothing to help the bruises anyways - Nanami moved to reclaim the dog she'd been given. She patted Kogoro on the head, then looked at those talking, "The better one speaks to the kami, it seems, the easier it would become..."

She glanced back to the fields where the grass was still disturbed from the duel, "Though I would recommend avoiding it as much as possible. The kami are not always as gentle as the air kami were today." Better, then, to let the Unicorn understand what the taryu-jiai was, though, then to have one fall accidentally prey to it...

Especially if, as she surmised, the youngest would soon begin to hear the voice of the kami, having returned to the Empire.

"The thing is Kakita-san, we do not speak with your spirits. There is no way we could even try to do this." Dong-Ha explained. "So I think that Kakita-san can rest assured that we won't disturb the spirits."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Mon May 01, 2017 5:47 pm

"That is not a problem Seppun sama. I will be very honored to have tea with you." Asakiko shook her head and smiled. "I will keep that in mind."
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Bayushi Hotaru on Fri May 05, 2017 8:56 pm

Hotaru was here, although she likely kept quiet and was more than happy to observe. The art of duelling with the kami wasn't something she practiced while studying in the Soshi mountains. When you are trained in the ways of spiritually-aided deception, it was better to avoid fights than fight them. Mamoru stayed relatively close to her, batting at a stray weed-flower on the ground with his paws.
Scorpion Clan • Shrine Maiden • Diviner • Dangerously Cute • Slightly Short
Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Honour: Untrustworthy • Courtship Points: 9

Description, Artist Details in Description
Personal Effects: Wakizashi (where appropriate), scroll satchel, fan, jade charm, mask, fortune sticks, kawaru coins

Mamoru, Protector of Shrines
Bayushi Hotaru

Previous

Return to The Dueling Fields