Sake and Stars [D9 LE, expecting]

Re: Sake and Stars [D9 LE, expecting]

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon May 01, 2017 3:25 am

She tilted her head a little, "Well... I mean... whatever sounds right to you; My oniisan always calls me Rin-chan in private, but my oneesan calls me imouto. And I don't mind their different way of approaching things. So I won't mind what feels right to you."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Mon May 01, 2017 3:30 am

"Hmmm." Tomonaga said. "I'll have to think about it. But I kinda like saying your full name. Yukarin." He nodded, then gave her a smile. "And I kinda liked Tomo, as well, when you said it. Maybe without the -sama, though."
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon May 01, 2017 3:32 am

"Mmm... but you're such a elegant and sharp person, and seem so... together; It feels like something you DESERVE, if you know what I mean..."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Mon May 01, 2017 3:36 am

Again, Tomonaga laughed softly. "Well, okay, I won't argue with how you see things. Maybe that's why I've never called you Yukarin-chan, even as we keep getting closer. It's not that you're not adorable, because you are, but you're also such a complete person..." He shrugged, not entirely sure of himself.

He tilted his head, looking at her. "Is that how you see me, Yukarin-san?" He asked, his voice soft. "Elegant, sharp? Together?" His cheeks were just a touch pink; he sipped his sake.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon May 01, 2017 3:57 am

"Mmm!" she gave a nod after drinking some more sake and lowering the cup, "You are... well... like one of those samurai noblemen from a story. Very honourable and courteous and sincere. It's like you give me something to aspire to and admire, in addition to your charmingness."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Mon May 01, 2017 4:04 am

Tomonaga smiled, looking thoughtfully into his cup. "That... really means a lot to me that you think of me that way. I think I should aspire to that image, myself." He took another sip.

His eyes went up, seeking hers. He leaned forward. "But Yukarin-san, I hope that doesn't mean that you think that I'm above you or anything, because I'm not. I look at you, and I see intelligence, and humor, and kindness." He smiled. "The beauty doesn't hurt, either. So... believe me when I say it goes the other way, too."

He slid closer then, moving to sit next to her rather than across from her. He leaned back slightly, inviting her to lean against him.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon May 01, 2017 4:14 am

An invitation she gladly took up; The evening in the shade was a bit chilly, "I won't pretend it doesn't feel that way sometimes; That you're above me that is, or I'm not worthy of you. Your praise of me is honestly internalized... but it also slips off quickly. I just FEEL plain and ignorant and foreign amongst everyone else here, somehow."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Mon May 01, 2017 4:19 am

As she leaned against him, Tomonaga put his arms around her. "You're cold." He murmured softly. Gently, he squeezed her, although the strength in his arms was tangible, as was his warmth.

"No, not at all!" He said, his brow creasing as he looked at down at her face. "Yukarin-san... there are any number of amazing talented people here. But none have impressed me as much as you. That's why I sang for you, that other day. And if that didn't make my feelings clear enough, well, let me do so now."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon May 01, 2017 4:30 am

Yukarin shook her head, "Your thoughts and feelings are not in doubt, no. I was surprised by others singing about me and what they sang of... but not with you."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Mon May 01, 2017 4:34 am

"Mmm." Tomonaga murmured. Was that good, or not? Regardless, reminded, he bent his neck to kiss the top of her head.

"It sounds kind there is something in doubt, then? You want to tell me about it?"
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon May 01, 2017 4:38 am

"We all have doubts... don't we? Or... were you asking about doubts in regards to something... I mean... very specific?"

She looked slightly up at him as she asked this.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Mon May 01, 2017 4:46 am

"Yeah, I guess I am." Tomonaga said. He smiled down at her. With their faces so close, it would be easy to kiss her... wait, more taking first.

He cleared his throat. "I guess I'd like to know, Yukarin-san... if my feelings aren't in doubt, is there something that is? And I mean of us. Because 'us' is something that I've been thinking about a lot, lately."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon May 01, 2017 4:57 am

"It is something I have been thinking a lot about too, believe me."

She offered a small smile, "All yesterday when I was sick under the blankets, just me and Fuwafuwa, I was thinking about my future, and what OUR future could mean..."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Mon May 01, 2017 10:45 am

For a moment, Tomonaga's face showed confusion, but then realization dawned. "Of, of course. Fuwafuwa was your puppy." He gave her an amused look. "I named mine Dash. But hey, next time you're sick, let me know! I'll come keep you company."

His eyes softened at her words. "I like the sound of that." He said. One of his hands came up to stroke her cheek. "Yeah, that's pretty much what I've been thinking about, too." His smile grew. "Would you like to share your thoughts with me, Yukarin-san? Or do you want me to go first?"
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon May 01, 2017 6:53 pm

"Hai... Fuwafuwa was a very polite puppy. And... if you could go first, I think I will have questions. I know I already do."
Iuchi Yukarin

PreviousNext

Return to The Western Fields