[D8 LE, Tomoe's] Hare-mon, I chose you!

Re: [D8 LE, Tomoe's] Hare-mon, I chose you!

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:51 pm

Dong-Ha listened quietly, his yes resting on the curve of her lips as she spoke. "We also drink.. kumis, sake, shochu. But err... the idea is to get everyone tipsy and guests happy. I guess it also helps to make sure that the couple isn't too nervous." He gulped. "Your way sounds very formal. Not that I'd mind that. For you, at least." He reached touch her shoulder, running his finger down along the length of her arm.

"Uh.. I don't think we burn anything besides incense. Well, unless someone messes with the food." the young man chuckled awkwardly. "Uh... you would, for me?"
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:00 pm

"I can wear them tomorrow," she said, placing her hand over his to feel the warmth of his fingers and the callouses on his skin. "We can meet again then. Maybe I can come visit you for once, and you can show me some more of this food the Unicorn have brought to the Empire."

"The ceremony itself is very ritualised and formal, yes," Tomoe chuckled. "But there are usually great celebrations afterwards; foods, gifts, drinking and music. A wedding is almost always a great cause for celebration, and when it is between clans, it is always a good excuse for different people to get together under joyous circumstances."

She looked into his eyes for a little while, as she was secretly trying to think of how to best combine the traditions of both the Unicorn and the rest of the Empire regarding marriage. But, there was also something else on her mind.

"You said earlier the Unicorn didn't usually make trinkets yourselves, and I was thinking... it must've been hard to do forging if you were travelling for such a long time. If it's not rude to ask, how did you handle the challenge then of having weapons and armor for everyone, especially the wakizashi for each samurai?"
Hare Clan • Sly Courtier • Sage • Soul of Tamamo-no-Mae • Herbalist • Fox-Child
ProfileMusic
Honor: Exceptional • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Courtship: 6!

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:18 pm

"Tomorrow then." there was hint of disappointment in his tone. "We could see in the morning, share some milk tea." Dong-Ha offered. "Share the warmth of a tent for a moment before we need to head out. Kiss few more times." When you had only few days with the person you felt drawn to, every moment spent together felt important.

"Well, that sounds more familiar." he gingerly grasped his fingers around hers, squeezing then gently. "And that's why they serve alcohol to everyone. To make the occasion joyous. Well, sometimes there are fights, especially in Moto weddings. But I haven't heard anyone getting killed in a wedding party since I was as child."

"Uh, that's easy. Don't worry." he tightened his hold on her hand. "We simply traded with others. Furs and dried meat can be exchanged into metals and precious stones. After all,the man who mines the iron cannot eat it. Same goes for the people who forge weapons and armor. Horses fetch also a good price in right places. And well, if you feed them well... they err... reproduce."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:26 pm

She noticed the change in his tone and gave his shoulder a playful nudge. "Did I crush your hopes of watching me getting changed? It's going to have to wait until another time." The Hare was a playful one, but she also knew when to firmly set her boundaries. "I'd very much like to share breakfast with you. Should I bring anything, perhaps?"

Tomoe blinked a few times. "... Killed? That sounds like it would be a very bad omen for a newly married couple to have on their wedding day. I hope that isn't something that is likely to happen these days?"
ProfileMusic

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:34 pm

Dong-Ha only blushed more fiercely. "Uh..." He had been caught red handed and could not really defend his actions. "Sorry..." his voice was nothing but a quiet murmur. "Yourself?" he offered, recovering from her chiding. "I have everything we need, really. Except for you." his voice almost died out as he whispered the last words.

"Well, the Moto actually considered it a lively occasion. It was a marriage between two branches of the family that were not getting along that well. They say that the brawl cleared some air. I was really small when it happened."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:46 pm

"D'aww..." she sighed happily and leaned forward to award him with a small kiss on the lips for his remark. "... That's so sweet."

He really is cute!

"Oh... that is a relief to know, that it's not something that is bound to happen with frequency. That is a sure way to start a blood feud here, to begin a fight or kill someone at a wedding." I know I would be first in line to kill someone who would mess up my wedding day.
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:58 pm

He pecked her a minute kiss in return. "Tell me, Kogitsune-chan. What else I a lacking? I'm healthy, I... have most of my family and our stipend is comfortable. What else I could lack?" he pressed the issue, smirking softly. "Oh, I have a horse too, so I'm covered there as well." Everypony needed a horse of their own.

"Not really not." he shook his head. "But with Moto, you never know what happens. They are proud people." Also, stupid people, if you considered all they did. "Uh... some people might have died afterwards as the insulted parties took their revenge. I haven't heard from their group in a long time."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:11 pm

"Lacking?" she blinked. "... For me, you're not lacking anything, Ishi-ouji. I mean, a wife, perhaps? You don't have that yet after all." Tomoe brought her hand up to her lips as a soft laugh escaped them. "And everyone knows a man is incomplete without a wife to tell him what to do."

Again she was glad she didn't have any plans of marrying a Moto. That would've been... probably very difficult to her. Some of them, like Khulun, made good friends, but marrying one seemed a bit too extreme for her.
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:32 pm

"Exactly..." he murmured against her lips, pressing his hand on the back of her neck to deny her chance to escape the longer and more demanding kiss. "Mhmhm..." Dong-Ha purred against Tomoe's lips. Letting go of her, he inhaled deeply. "You are all I need, or want now." Of course he could not say he loved her, but had a strong belief that eventually he would learn to love her.

"Uh... did you want to know anything else... or should I let you sleep?" the young mystic asked carefully.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:43 pm

Tomoe happily shared the kiss with him, not quite purring or moaning, but her quiet hum was certainly one of contentment. I can see myself being happy with him... a good, caring husband I could love.

"I will always have many questions and things I want to know, but... sleep might be good, for both of us, even if I hate to see you go," she kissed him once more. "... Alright, one last question; are there any... traditions between lovers courting eachother in your clan? Like... it's become customary here in the Empire for two people courting eachother to exchange fans, as a subtle sign to show that they have an interest in one another. Anything like that?"
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:11 pm

"Uh... I don't know, I never had." He simply had not had the time. "Umm, I know some exchange small trinkets, so that that they something to remember each other by." Dong-Ha wished he had something on him he could present to her. "I don't even have a fan..." the young man seemed a little sad because of the fact. "If I had one, I would have it."

"Maybe I can give you a kiss instead?" his touch on her lips was brief as it was tender.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:21 pm

"Of course you can," she chuckled warmly and tenderly kissed him once more, making sure it would be a kiss he would remember well after leaving here tonight. And hopefully distract him from the fact that he didn't have a fan to give her.

As their lips parted, she favoured him with a fond smile. "Will this do for my ishi-ouji for now?"
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:26 pm

"Tomoe..." he gasped, shaken by the emotions. as she shuffled closer to her, wrapping his hands around her small frame. "I just want to hold you for a while. Before I go."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:56 pm

His words made her blush, and she nodded gently. "How can I refuse that... I do like the feeling of your arms around me," she murmured a little shyly, but gladly snuggled up against him as he embraced her.

"Perhaps you would want me to sing you a lullaby before you depart?"
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:46 pm

"I think... I would love that." he pushed her gently on her back, laying his head on her shoulder. "Am I pressing you?"
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts