After a Duet (Day 7, LE, Yuki's Yurt)

Re: After a Duet (Day 7, LE, Yuki's Yurt)

Postby Asako Hirase on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:29 pm

They were all sleeping in fabric buildings. This sort of carrying on wasn't exactly quiet.

Hirase's had been chosen next to Yuki's. He hadn't said anything to her, but it was for exactly this sort of reason.

Now, if he didn't like the pair, he might well have just thrown some water at them and let be. Such a rude awakening tended to work very well with his cat, after all.

Butaj and Yuki were both his friends, however, so he went for a more gentle approach as he stepped quietly from his own yurt out to the front of hers.

"I'll help you with that, Butaj-san, but for now, I think that it's time for me to act as a big brother and insist you unhand my poor besotted cousin for her own good."
Phoenix Clan * Courtier * Widower * Single Father * Husband-elect of Shinjo Liu Yue
Glory: 1.0 Status: 1.0 Honor: What is Expected

Orange Text = Speaking Yobanjin * Description

Always Carries: Writing materials, healthy snacks, fan
Asako Hirase

Postby Asako Yuki on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:57 pm

Yuki sighs in loving contentment as Butaj goes at her neck. Her waist begins shifting side to side where the two are touching. "Ahh, hai. Hai! You can abduct- eep!"

Yuki lets out a startle as she hears Hirase's voice from outside and immediately freezes. "Ah... Hi-Hirase-san. It's... ummm... Don't come in yet!" She calls out. Looking back at Butaj she frowns a little, her hands fidgeting as she tears herself from wanting to continue what they were doing. "Butaj-san was just... errm, explaining..." She looks around the tent, trying to think of something. "Bariqu!" She says towards the tent flap as she very reluctantly moves off of Butaj's lap.
Asako Yuki • Phoenix Clan • Bushi • Dangerously Beautiful • Gullible
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, Smoking Pipe, necklace
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:19 pm

Butaj wonders if this is what they have been truly doing. If so, somewhere up the road the took the wrong angle. Still, he does not contravene her, but rises promptly, trying to stretch the love ache out of his system. It isn't easy, his body refuses to receive the memo that's all for tonight. He looks at his Fortunes-grant-it-I-beg-you future wife with boundless amazement about passions dormant in her. Butaj has no doubt that if Lady Shinjo in mysterious oasis mood had watched Yuki in action she would have shared gang signs. Butaj doesn't know what to do with his hands so he waves them restlessly as he thinks it to be a good idea to stand in the way between garment-fixing Yuki and the flap. What a woman. Snow set ablaze indeed! What a woman! "It's all right. Hirase doesn't have to worry. We are behaving. It's just that pilav was spicy."
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Hirase on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:27 pm

Yuki, at least, was a terrible liar.

Hirase, though, was a gentleman. He promptly fell in with the fabrication, though he didn't leave his station.

"Spicy food, bariqu...both are certainly of interest. Yet, Butaj-san, I think it best if you leave my Cousin to sleep off the...excess heat."
Phoenix Clan * Courtier * Widower * Single Father * Husband-elect of Shinjo Liu Yue

Asako Hirase

Postby Asako Yuki on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:43 pm

"Ah, Hirase-san. It's not Butaj-san's fault. I, errmmm." She paused, and realized that her clothing had slipped off one of her shoulders and very nearly off the second. She quickly started to adjust that. "Asked him to bring the... umm, pilav."

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:52 pm

"Pilav is entirely Butaj's fault. He was inconsiderate in spicing it up. Butaj is sorry for causing the heat to mount." He says to the flap, then looks at shoulder-bared Yuki with love and longing. "Butaj thinks he should sleep with Yuki... it off. It is what Butaj thinks. Thinks very hard about it. And Butaj will keep thinking about it." He takes steps toward the flap with his back to Hirase and with his hungry gaze on Yuki.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Hirase on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:21 pm

"And I am sure you will make that up to her...in a few more days."

Hirase's tone was amused, now.

"Come, my friend. I trust in your willpower. "

Asako Hirase

Postby Asako Yuki on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:35 pm

Yuki licked at her lips, forgetting for a moment that she was supposed to be putting her clothes on. "I'll be waiting for you to take me, Butaj-san." She whispers as she passes, biting her lower lip again as he makes his way out of the tent, her blush still in full glory.

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:34 am

Butaj stops abruptly by the flap as Yuki's incendiary words bore deep into him and pour into the pockets of desire he didn't know he had. Enthralled with the image of Yuki's neck he recalls his original purpose of coming! He won't retreat like he is afraid of Yuki's passion for him, he rejoices at it and wants it all, even if now is bad timing. "Good you trust Butaj's willpower, my friend." He calls out to Hirase. "Butaj has one more important thing to do before he leaves." In quick steps he approaches her. "Butaj... I... will take you, Yuki..." He reaches into his pants. "...once we can make it right. But now..." He produces a pendant! "...please take this." He places the golden heart on strings of black pearls over her bust and runs his fingers beneath the canopy of her hair to fasten it on her nape while pressing their foreheads together and letting their noses touch.

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:29 am

Yuki eyed the pendant with a smile, lifting her hair up so that Butaj could attach it easier. She smiled, resting her forehead on his as one hand went up to carefully touch this new gift he had given her. She giggled a little at the thought. "Considering the circumstances, I'll let slide that you didn't let me refuse twice." She giggled again and was very tempted to kiss Butaj again, but knew that Hirase would get all huffy about it if they started up again.

She let the moment of contact linger before finally stating quietly. "You should get going. It's getting late."

Asako Yuki

Postby Moto Butaj on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:35 am

"I should be going. It's getting late." He repeats with a broad smile as he pulls away. "And you are beautiful beyond words." He pulls his hand down from his forehead to chest as if to create a thin layer of something that would allow them to step apart for the night. "Good night." With an exasperated sigh he turns and rushes out, almost bumping into Hirase.

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Hirase on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:48 am

His friend adroitly moved out of the way, clapping the bushi on the shoulder as he did.

"Sleep well, Butaj-san." More quietly, so Yuki was less likely to hear, he added, "Take yourself in hand, man. It's only a few days more."

Asako Hirase

Postby Moto Butaj on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:55 am

"Butaj will steer the steed of his life straight to that in-a-few-days future." Butaj replies after several deep breaths of fresh air. He then pats Hirase back, his eyes and nostrils wide. "And thanks, for helping out. Butaj things he could manage but... with Yuki Butaj is not certain. What a woman!" He exclaims in amazement, then rubs his face with both hands to get more than a semblance of moderation. "Good night, Hirase. Butaj needs to run around the camp now. Or ride. Or something." With those words, Butaj rushes out.

/exit

Moto Butaj

Postby Asako Yuki on Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:13 pm

Yuki finished getting her clothes back in order quietly and looked at the flap Butaj had left through before letting out a small sigh. She bit her lower lip again before calling out. "Hirase-san." Hoping that he would come inside so she could explain.

Asako Yuki

Postby Asako Hirase on Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:19 pm

He had waited, patiently, for either an embarrassed farewell or just such an invitation. When the later came, Hirase came in, a carefully blank expression on his face that grew even more neutral as he scented the lingering aroma of the hashish on the air.

Moving to the seat he'd taken the last time they'd visited, he folded himself down and simply looked at her, waiting.

Asako Hirase

PreviousNext

Return to Western Yurts