Look at Those Puppies! (D8, EA)

Re: Look at Those Puppies! (D8, EA)

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:42 pm

Takeo scooted back, being careful not to advance in any capacity. He knelt and placed his forehead to the ground, with his hands steepled together in front of him.

He had misread the situation and was now terrified that anything he said or did would only make matters worse.
Fox Clan * Bushi * The Fox Prince * Honorable * Hero of the People * Uncompromising * Idealistic

Status: 3.0 ; Glory 1.0 ; Honor: Exceptional ; Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, yumi, light armor
Accompanied by: a red fox named Asahi

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:54 pm

She nearly snort, and lifts herself up.

She nearly snorts again –– hiding a smile –– while looking the two puppies climbing Takeo's back, thinking he lowered himself down to play.

A few taps on her butt, and grass is gone. She unrolls the kimono on her leg, and flips her hair back, adjusting it.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:05 pm

Even as the puppies romp on his back, Takeo is a statue.

Asahi has wondered over to sniff at Gekko's leg the two exchanging a moment.

He keeps his face planted, waiting for her to make the next move.
Fox Clan * Bushi * The Fox Prince * Honorable * Hero of the People * Uncompromising * Idealistic

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:15 pm

"You should find a horse."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:20 pm

Otaku Kitakuhime wrote:"You should find a horse."

"Without looking up Takeo speaks, "forgive me, Otaku-sama, I do not understand."

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:25 pm

"Find a horse. Mount it, then come talk with me." She crosses her arms. "You're went too low on the ground, I can barely hear you."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:34 pm

Takeo Rose without hesitation, "I leave Asahi and my courageous puppy in your charge."

He turned and hurried off looking for the nearest Shinjo and explaining that he needed a horse at Kitakuhime's request.

He returned a short while later astride a paned mare.

He said nothing, he simply waited to be addressed.

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:42 pm

Aw. Pity. The princess is at another hill.

Takeo took so long, she took both puppies in her arms and rode off with the fox in her tail.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:53 pm

Takeo took off without hesitation,thr mare striding beneath him powerful as they tried to catch up to her.

He was no Unicorn, but he was no novice either.

http://orokos.com/roll/512220 = 23

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:02 pm

Kitaku was having fun with both puppies in her lap playing with each other. When Takeo gets nearby, she raises an eyebrow at him, but stays silent for a moment. Perhaps he would say something, perhaps not.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:08 pm

"I would apologize again,Otaku-sama. My actions taken under false pretenses dishonor myself and my family. You deserved better," he said as he brought his own horse up next to Kitakuhime's, "You deserved honesty from the beginning - not after the fact."

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:15 pm

"Even though it was gentle, you should have made me aware." She blushes a bit, but doesn't give him the pleasure to look: dismounting to leave both dogs on the ground. "There's no dishonor, don't worry. No one else saw but me."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:03 pm

He shook his head.

"I am glad you are not overly angry with me, but we wear are honor on our soul, whether others are present or not. I shall not fail you in such a way again. Especially... "he started, catching his breath before continuing," Especially if I aim to win your hand. All others deserve honesty from a samurai - but a spouse even more so. I was simply concerned that, well...... " he fidgeted slightly with his saddle before collecting himself, steeling his face and continuing.

" I was concerned that after your song yesterday.... For Tonbo-sama. I was concerned that perhaps I had not been as overt in my actions as I needed to be. "

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:24 am

She gives some attention to Asahi, and leans with her arms over Gekko, looking to Takeo at the other side. "Overt? I thought it was quite clear by the way you behaved yourself during our first meeting. We are considered a good match: you know it. I know it. Both Clans know it."

Kitakuhime frowns a bit, looking down. "My song to Tombo-san was sincere. Even though I had to use her as armor, which I'll apologize in the best way I can."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:39 am

He nodded in understanding.

"Hai. Then I shall dispel any self-doubt I have. I took no offense to your song - I merely seek to understand it...and perhaps the song of your cousin, Moto Khulun. I understand you are close," he said, pausing a moment before he dismounted to meet her on eye level.

"I wanted you to know that if...that if you had a..." he fumbled a moment, trying to find the proper words, "...special relationship with either it - you would not need to hide it from me."

Kitsune Takeo

PreviousNext

Return to The Western Fields