Blood Under My Skin (D8, LE, Expecting)

Blood Under My Skin (D8, LE, Expecting)

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:20 pm

Kitakuhime knelt in front of the statues, praying once more for their forgiveness. As much as she has faith in honor, she was starting to realize that is exactly her weaker spot. Was it worth the price: to be compassionate, to show the truth and propose peace, and instead have your blood drawn out to the ambition of others.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Re: Blood Under My Skin (D8, LE, Expecting)

Postby Togashi Udo on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:27 pm

Udo walks up to the shrine slowly.

"Otaku-sama." Keep it simple. He bows to her and waits.
Tattoo of a Crane * Tattoo of a Lion * Slightly Distracted * Simple robes & hat

Status: 1 | Glory: 1.1 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: 15
More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:31 pm

Nani?

The girl looks left and right trying to find the spirit talking to her..

Otaku-sama? That's not how a spi--

"Oh!" She looks at her back, and gently lifts herself up and bows. "Togashi-san."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Togashi Udo on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:42 pm

Udo bows again, now that she is paying attention.

"A pleasure to see you, Otaku-sama. How are you?"

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:44 pm

"I'm g--" Her fake smile nearly breaks, but she remains sincere. "Angry."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Togashi Udo on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:46 pm

"That is understandable. The Miya struck first." Udo sighs. "And I do not mean in the duel."

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:51 pm

"Oh!" She blinks a bit, hand on her mouth to recompose herself, "Honored to meet you," Kitakuhime looks sideways. "I might have said that before to you, though."

Another fake smile crakcing up, and she opens a path for him to address the shrine –– if he wanted to. "Neh! Don't let my angry behavior keep you from doing what you must, Togashi-san. Please."
Last edited by Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Togashi Udo on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:55 pm

Udo chuckles. "I'm not here for the shrine, Otaku-sama. And you don't need to put on a show. Remember, I was there when you found out about your meeting. I was there when the orochi attacked. I was there for the duel, too. The Dragon, as always, are on your side."

He pauses a moment. "Do you always speak so softly?" He blushes, realizing it's a ridiculous question in the moment.

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:08 pm

"Okaasan taught me to always be polite to others." She nods.

There were some serious spanking, too

"Be courteous to those that deserve our trust: She always says." The Otaku quotes her mother.

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Togashi Udo on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:22 pm

"That is a good thing to learn. But, sometimes we must be courteous to ourselves and allow ourselves something, don't you think? Perhaps when we are alone, or with someone who cares about us."

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:19 pm

"Sometimes. yes. It is rare to be alone, though." She looks at him a bit more, noticing the straw hat. "How is it at the mountains?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Togashi Udo on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:26 pm

"It is nice. There are plenty of places to be alone, if one wishes it, but also a lot of community. We do not have much, we make what we have count." Udo takes a couple of steps. "I like the views. I like being able to see other places on other mountains or out over the hills. I would happily return there, or stay with the Unicorn, if that is right."

He gives a little smile. "The miai has been quite interesting. It has been good to learn more of the Unicorn. I am glad we had this opportunity."

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:13 pm

"You definitely honor us with your presence, and performance. Which is like no other. All I see is a huge gap from your name down on the point board in the administrative center." She smiles.

With a glance to the mountain in front of them, she asks, "I wonder how it would be to live up there. It could definitely be troublesome for an Unicorn, used to have vast plans to ride. Are there any open spaces to do such. A valley, perhaps?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Togashi Udo on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:34 pm

Udo smiles and blushes just a bit. "I have been trying my best, to show the Unicorn how much we value their return."

"There are hills and meadows before you get up into the mountains, so there would still be places to ride... though I admit the mountains themselves are not as suited to horses, there is still that possibility. Though, it seems unlikely you'd have to worry about that, Otaku-sama."

More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:52 pm

"Oh... gomen. It isn't worrying. It was just... wondering." She wrinkles her nose with a closed eye smile. "Tell me about the Togashi. How is it growing into such a mysterious and mystical family."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Next

Return to The Shrine of the Emerald Champion