[D8 LE, Tomoe's] Hare-mon, I chose you!

Re: [D8 LE, Tomoe's] Hare-mon, I chose you!

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:13 pm

There was a brief glimmer of surprise in her eyes as he pulled her close and their lips touched. "... My ishi-ouji," she looked at him fondly, and hugged him lovingly.

"I'd love to ride out with you, be with you underneath the stars and the moon." It did sound really romantic too. Either as a last meeting before they would have to say goodbye, or as a way to celebrate the start of their new life together. "Away from prying eyes and ears. Just us and the sky."
Hare Clan • Sly Courtier • Sage • Soul of Tamamo-no-Mae • Herbalist • Fox-Child
ProfileMusic
Honor: Exceptional • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 1.0 • Courtship: 6!

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:22 pm

"Yes." Dong-Ha murmured against her lips. "Yes..." this time the kiss was deeper as if he was drying to drink deep of her essence.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.3 • Courtship: 2

"Power is what you think it is."
Languages: Mekhem
Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Gaijin riding horse: Poppy
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:30 pm

For now, Tomoe allowed herself to surrender to his warm kisses. They both tasted like the Blushing Winter Orchid sake, she noted, and moved her arms to wrap around his neck in a loving embrace.
ProfileMusic

Has: Wakizashi, pet tortoise (Ganko), fan, scroll or book, jade, stone, med-kit.
Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:33 pm

The arm around his neck made the situation harder, in more ways than one, but eventually Dong-Ha regained his senses. Pulling off from the kiss, he merely looked at Tomoe, his dark brown eyes boring into hers.

The young man shook his head slowly. "This is.. bad." Sighing, he turned Tomoe in his lap, letting her rear settle between his legs as he wrapped his hands around her waist. "Better... and worse." his breath tickled against her ear as he spoke. "Can't kiss you now, can I."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Carries: Wakizashi, assorted shamanistic trinkets and baubles, woolen robes, knife
Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:50 pm

"Wha..." Tomoe was a little surprised as she was shifted around, and she shirked a little at the tickling of his breath against her ear.

"No fair," she laughed softly. "I can't see your face now without craning my neck too much."
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:55 pm

"You think you'd forget me if you don't get to see me, Kogitsune-chan." he whispered next to her ear teasingly. "I was hoping I'd had made a more lasting impression." The bitter-sweetness of the situation was almost too much for the young man. "Or do you have perhaps a better ideas on how to sit?"
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:07 pm

"I couldn't forget my Ishi-ouji," she giggled, leaning her head back to rest against him. "But I still like to look at him when I can!"

"I don't mean to be so tempting for you," Tomoe craned her neck a little to the side so she could at least catch him in the corner of her eye, though it did leave her neck open to attack.
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:15 pm

"Mhmhm..." he purred approvingly by her ear, softly nipping with his lips. "I am glad to hear that, foxy." He watched her neck for a moment, biting his lip for a briefest of moments. There was something so very sensual in the sight, a flash of bare skin among the curls of her hair.

"Oh but you are..." His arms tightened around Tomoe's waist as he planted a soft kiss under her ear and another below the first one on her neck. "You are..." Dong-Ha's voice was hoarse as his breath brushed over the soft skin of her neck. "You are..." Slowly, the soft kisses grew more hungry and demanding.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:27 pm

Tomoe squirmed a little, rather futile attempt really, against his kisses. A part of her wanted him to continue, past the borderline of the silk collars of her kimono, and further down... she had to bite down on her lip to stop herself from content moans and sounds in reaction to his advances.

"We shouldn't..." she managed to squeak out, even if it sounded almost like a gasp of pleasure
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:34 pm

"No..." he muttered as he pressed his teeth tenderly against the nap of her neck. "No we shouldn't... but I'll make sure you'll dream of me." she could feel his breath warm on her skin as his hands pulled upwards, stopping well before her bosom as he made sure Tomoe could not escape. "I cannot get enough of you..."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:42 pm

She took a sharp inhale of breath, her senses acutely aware of his body against hers, and the passion flaring up between them both.

"And you... will you dream of me too?" her voice trembled, almost collapsing into a low moan. "Or must I make sure?" As she spoke, her hand cupped over his with a firm grip.
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:49 pm

"Oh I am sure I will.." he murmured into her ear. As she reached to touch him, Dong-Ha paused. "Mhmh... and how you would do that?" His voice was less hoarse now as a hint of curiosity bled into his tone. "Though... remember where we are."
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:56 pm

"Yes...I remember," she chuckled softly, guiding his hand upwards. Her kimono had already been shifted around a little in their embrace, so the collars weren't so perfectly aligned or smoothed down as they would normally be, making it easy to push them aside to allow a hand, or two in this case, to slip in.

A touch to remember in your dreams, she thought, nibbling on her lower lip.
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

Postby Iuchi Dong-Ha on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:10 pm

He froze as he suddenly felt her much closer, only a thin layer of clothing separating his palms from her skin. "Oh..." Dong-Ha gasped, tantalized by the sudden sensation. "Uh... are you sure that this is a good idea." His calloused fingers pressed her back tightly against his chest.
Unicorn Clan • Mystic

Iuchi Dong-Ha

Postby Usagi Tomoe on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:14 pm

She took another sharp breath. "Only for a little... so I will know for sure what you will dream of tonight," Tomoe's voice was a teasing giggle as her body pressed against his.

"And I'm not even throwing you into the floor this time for it."
ProfileMusic

Usagi Tomoe

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts