[D8 ,EA, Expecting] Crabtastic

Re: [D8 ,EA, Expecting] Crabtastic

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:26 pm

"Ummm. Mixed." Tomonaga said. He sighed. "That's probably unfair. I don't think I have any ill-luck there to complain about." His mind flickered briefly back over the... what, three? Three Unicorn women who'd kissed him.

"But, well, you heard my song yesterday, and who it was for. And you heard Samai's song, and who that was for." He grimaced. "And perhaps you've overheard people saying that Samai and I are friendly. I think that pretty well sums everything up.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:33 pm

Hiroji sips his sake and says earnestly. "So much better than mine."
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

Status: 1.0 - Honor: What is Expected - Glory: 3.0 - Courtship Points: 2

"..."

Carries with him: Sturdy Clothing, Walking Stick, Chopsticks, Small Mirror
Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:48 pm

"Well..." Tomonaga shrugged. "I suppose so." He gave Hiroji an apologetic smile. "Like I said, I don't think I really have anything to complain about. Still, it certainly seems meaningful to me, anyway." He said with a chuckle.

He took another sip of his sake. "So. What will you do next, then?"
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:24 am

Hiroji sighs. "That is... That is a question... Tomonaga-San. What we will discuss next will be of upmost secrecy. I hope you will not talk of it to others. " He sighs. "What do you know about the Tsukai the unicorn met a few days ago?"
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:23 pm

Tomonaga stiffened. "Is that what...?" He shook his head. "Only a very little. I know that a Unicorn was injured, and that they wanted jade for it, which seemed pretty darn suggestive to me. Is that what you're referring to?"
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:29 pm

Hiroji looked surprised. "A unicorn was injured? The Tiny Moshi did not tell me about this... "

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:39 pm

"What did she tell you." Tomonaga pinched the bridge of his nose. "Ummm... maybe you'd better just tell me whatever you can."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:55 pm

Hiroji takes a deep breath. "A day or two ago a number of unicorn met with a powerful Maho-Tsukai, apparently under amicable spirits to hear a proposal. No battle was fought, and no one attacked the monstrous Tsukai." Hiroji says, anger and irritation clear in his voice.

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:10 pm

Tomonaga's lips twisted, leaving him look like he'd just taken a bit of something extremely bitter. "That's... not good. Like, really impressively not good." He sighed. "Another reminder that not everyone is Crab. We'd have handled the situation right. I hope that they at least told the damned thing to get stuffed?"
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:14 pm

Hiroji sighs. "It does not sound like that, according to what the Tiny Moshi told me... What incident did you speak of Tomonaga-sama? "

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:23 pm

"Just a little thing. Uhhh... someone told me about a Unicorn that had been injured, and then immediately asked me if I knew where I could find any jade, or if we'd brought a Kuni with us. The implications were pretty clear." Tomonaga said, his face grim.

He spread his hands. "Unfortunately, that's all I know. That's what I thought you were talking about, but this was more than a night or two ago. Almost a week, I think."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:27 pm

Hiroji looks down. "This miai is looking worse by the day... I will speak to the Lion Matsu Kogo about this. She is a wise samurai and I am sure she will feel the same as I about this. And I know she has jade. But it is not enough. We will need more before this Miai is over. I know it in my heart."

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:46 pm

Tomonaga hesitated just a moment, and then nodded. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I've met Matsu-san. Just like you say, she's a good samurai. If you think she could help, by all means, go talk to her about it."

Tomonaga grimaced. "I hope you're wrong about that last bit. To think that yesterday, the most I was worried about was broken hearts." He smiled. "I mean, I'm still kinda worried about that, but this is seeming more important now."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:02 pm

Hiroji resounded to Tomonaga's grimace with his own. "We can only but hope for the best Tomonaga-San... And prepare for the worst." He glances at the axe behind him at the corner of his yurt.

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:11 pm

"Yes. Damn." Tomonaga sighed.

Following Hiroji's glance, Tomonaga nodded. "Right. Is there anything that I can do to help? I've tried to acquire some jade, but no luck. I could try talking to some Unicorn, maybe... see if I can convince them to take the right path, here."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

PreviousNext

Return to Western Yurts