Killing Me Softly (D8, LA, Open)

Re: Killing Me Softly (D8, LA, Open)

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:29 pm

Matsu Kogo wrote:Kogo pauses, thinking for a moment. " There is the tale of Matsu Tsuko, who slew an assassin with a boken. I always enjoyed that one. She was only 10 years old at the time."

“I would hear that, perhaps another time?” she says with great interest turning her eye to see if the duel was on the cusp of starting.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Seppun Aramoro on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:30 pm

The Imperial Shugenja strolled slightly off the crowd that was forming. At his side a little puppy. At first it seemed like he was ignoring the poor little thing, but what seemed to be disregard was actually teaching it independence. Especially amongst a group of strangers.

This was not the reason he came though. His presence was to support the Imperial Miya Mei. After having talked to her about this incident, he realised there was good reason to be here and to see the outcome.

Could this be the first official duel of the new clan on matters of conflicting traditions? This is truly a momentous moment.

He observed the two women discussing horses. This was good. It reminded them that they are still cousins under the same Empire.

(PM if approached)
Imperial • Hazy Pupils • Shugenja • Knowledgeable • Conservative • Wealthy
Status: 1.5 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Expetional | Courtship Points: 9
Carries:Robes, Kimono, Wakizashi, Scroll Satchel, Fan, Sweets • Profile
Seppun Aramoro

Postby Yuzuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:38 pm

Yuzuki just listened to the other women talking; not having too much to say. At least, nothing that wouldn't yield her another angry Matsu.

A 10 year old killing an assassin with a bokken. Sure.
Mantis Clan • Bushi • Cursed • Easily Distracted • Tough • Eccentric • Fashionable
Glory: 3.0 • Status 1.0 • Honor: Untrustworthy • CP: 1
Carries: Daisho, Kama(2x), odds & ends.
Wears: Expensive kimono, haori, hakama, Light armor when appropriate.
Yuzuki / Kon
Yuzuki

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:49 pm

Moto Khulun wrote:
Matsu Kogo wrote:Kogo pauses, thinking for a moment. " There is the tale of Matsu Tsuko, who slew an assassin with a boken. I always enjoyed that one. She was only 10 years old at the time."

“I would hear that, perhaps another time?” she says with great interest turning her eye to see if the duel was on the cusp of starting.

She smiled. "Of course Moto-san. I would be glad to share such a story."
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:54 pm

Seeing two dogs fight, catering to their ancestral nature, Butaj recalls a song about hunting wolves he knows Kitakuhime likes. There is a female voice part in it, so he looks around if Khulun would like to join. Either way, he begins to play.

(Wolf Song!)
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Shinjo Taichi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:59 pm

Taichi was there, determined to observe the course of the events that would unfold here. For once he was not smiling. A small yet surprisingly long puppy at his feet, he stood near to those present but slightly to the side. Keeping his own counsel for the moment.

This is not how the miai was supposed to go.

[ooc]
PM if approaching
Unicorn Clan • Bushi • Vain and Glorious • Tough • Idealistic • Bad with Money • Shiny Metal Shield
Glory: 0.2 • Status 1.0 • Honor: What is Expected • Just a little bit (in)famous • CP: 0
Carries: Daisho, Targe, Yumi, Knife
Wears: Expensive kimono, haori, Light armor when appropriate.
Horse: Harukaze
Shinjo Taichi

Postby Togashi Udo on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:01 pm

Soshi Yuuru wrote:"I'm trained to be a magistrate Togashi-san. Gotta be able to read people a bit to do that well." He chuckled.

"Well I wish you well... Perhaps not too well with the Iuchi since I too am interested in her, but I wish you well from one man to another." He smiled and nodded.

Udo smiles. "Thank you, and to you, too." He looks at Yuuru's dog (who I assume is around). "How's training going? I haven't a real clue what to do."
Tattoo of a Crane * Tattoo of a Lion * Slightly Distracted * Simple robes & hat

Status: 1 | Glory: 1.1 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: 15
More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Soshi Taira on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:50 pm

Ide Amaya wrote:Amaya's she-pup, having come to the conclusion that the young woman was some sort of magical source of delicious scraps of meat, was obediently following at heel as they approached the duelling field.

When she saw the doctor, with his kit, she felt a warm sense of gratitude. Nearing, she remained a polite distance away, enough that he could pretend to ignore her if he preferred. "Taira-sama," she murmured in greeting.

Spotting the Ide, he bowed, "Ide-san. I thought I should be here, just in case."
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:27 pm

Togashi Udo wrote:
Udo smiles. "Thank you, and to you, too." He looks at Yuuru's dog (who I assume is around). "How's training going? I haven't a real clue what to do."

He chuckled, "No idea... been running around trying to find some things for him to jump over."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Miya Mei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:41 pm

Mei looks at all who have gathered and stops patting the horses shoulder.

"Otaku-sama, I think it is time...You said you know someone here who can take account of our resolution?"
Imperial | Duelist | Kakita Trained | Unmarriable
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 1.0 |Infamy 1.0 | Status 1.5 | CP: -2

Description

Wielder of an elegantly decorated katana, Meng. D8+ carries Shinjo Kemuri's Fan
Miya Mei

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:44 pm

She looks around and dismounts. "Either me, or Seppun Aramoro-san."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Miya Mei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:48 pm

Mei visibly frowns.

"Perhaps if we step into the ring and ask those gathered someone who is more impartial can be found? I admit, I am a bit out of my element here. Usually an official magistrate oversees"

Description

Miya Mei

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:51 pm

"I believe we have quite a lot of witnesses here. Let's get going with this before the puppy competition starts." She smiles. "Let's not displease the Moto again."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Miya Mei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:53 pm

"Very well."

Mei begins to walk slowly toward the field.

Description

Miya Mei

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:59 pm

Kitakuhime walks to the field and bows to Mei. "You've challenged me after slandering the name of my Clan with careless words. I politely ask you to take those words back and apologize, so no steel or blood is drawn between us."

Otaku Kitakuhime

PreviousNext

Return to The Dueling Fields