Killing Me Softly (D8, LA, Open)

Re: Killing Me Softly (D8, LA, Open)

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:02 pm

“Oh yeah…” she says with a nod.

“That night seems so long ago… probably all the kumis. You just started riding? Not bad, been riding since young.”

She notices the Scorpion and shakes her head with a glare and then back to Kogo and says, “Matsu are strong family, much respect. It is known.”

“You know Matsu Nintoku?”
Miya Mei wrote:Mei looks to Khulun

"I could see how some who could have some difficulty, as your steeds are much larger than ours, Moto-san. But I imagine they were bred for different purposes. Everyone has their place in the world, after all, and some are better at things than others."

With a narrowing of her eyes for a moment at the woman she then looms back to Kitamuhime.

The feeling was mutual so she just smirks. Seeing the Mantis she gives greetings, "Mantis, you look well."
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:08 pm

Moto Khulun wrote:“Oh yeah…” she says with a nod.

“That night seems so long ago… probably all the kumis. You just started riding? Not bad, been riding since young.”

She notices the Scorpion and shakes her head with a glare and then back to Kogo and says, “Matsu are strong family, much respect. It is known.”

“You know Matsu Nintoku?”

Kogo nods. "It does seem like it was many days ago. " She shakes her head. "You do my family and I honor. Yes, I do know Matsu-san. He is a bold and noble warrior. He was kind enough to offer his expertise in jiujitsu to I and another several days ago."
Lion Clan • Beastmaster • Gullible • Idealistic • Paragon: Courtesy
Honor: What is expected l Status: 1 l Glory: 1 l Courtship : 1

Carries: Wakizashi, sweets, traveling game of Go, jade

internal thoughts
Accompanied by Warcat Noburu at most times.
Matsu Kogo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:18 pm

Miya Mei wrote:With a narrowing of her eyes for a moment at the woman she then looks back to Kitamuhime.

"She seems a lovely mare, I am truly blessed to sit atop her. The foal these two produce will be very saught after I imagine."

Mei pats Hinode in the neck.

"What was his verdict, and who will be officiating us?"

"Those are good wishes, Miya-san. Thank you. May the Blessed Herd be fortunate to provide our Honorable Emperor such a graceful gift of life in his Empire," She comments, without being direct. "I suspect we should wait a little longer. Unless Miya-san would like to start the ritual, trusting the judgement the Unicorn confides in me."

While I am not magistrate by title, I do represent similar rank in status.

The battle maiden adds, in advance. "I won't be offended if Miya-san does not, however."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:19 pm

Matsu Kogo wrote:Kogo nods. "It does seem like it was many days ago. " She shakes her head. "You do my family and I honor. Yes, I do know Matsu-san. He is a bold and noble warrior. He was kind enough to offer his expertise in jiujitsu to I and another several days ago."

“Rabbit-sensei, right?” she says as they ride in a circle.

“He is very strong, good grip… I might have to dress him up in furs and ride him home come the end of this thing. What say you on your kin?” she asks.
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:23 pm

Moto Khulun wrote:
Matsu Kogo wrote:Kogo nods. "It does seem like it was many days ago. " She shakes her head. "You do my family and I honor. Yes, I do know Matsu-san. He is a bold and noble warrior. He was kind enough to offer his expertise in jiujitsu to I and another several days ago."

“Rabbit-sensei, right?” she says as they ride in a circle.

“He is very strong, good grip… I might have to dress him up in furs and ride him home come the end of this thing. What say you on your kin?” she asks.

Kogo looks at Moto-san, hearing her bold words. "I suspect that they would approve of you Moto-san, in many ways. They admire strong female warriors and you are no demure dainty creature. That can be a good thing within the Matsu." She pauses. "Their tempers can be hasty however. Sometimes, plain speaking can have its own difficulties. I am regarded as....overly lenient for my family, by many within it."

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Yuzuki on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:24 pm

Moto Khulun wrote:The feeling was mutual so she just smirks. Seeing the Mantis she gives greetings, "Mantis, you look well."

That was the dumb one.
Asked too many questions, didn't she?
Too many. Far too many.

Yuzuki wasn't entirely certain she agreed with the chorus. But she also wasn't she sure disagreed. Her response, accordingly, came a little bit slower than might be expected.

"Likewise? Moto-san."

Then in stepped Katsuo, in between Khulun and Yuzuki. Staring up at the Moto with defiance in his features. He was a conquerer, and she a stranger who had yet to show him what place she had in the way of things. He hoped she was not to be considered his equal.
Mantis Clan • Bushi • Cursed • Easily Distracted • Tough • Eccentric • Fashionable
Glory: 3.0 • Status 1.0 • Honor: Untrustworthy • CP: 1
Carries: Daisho, Kama(2x), odds & ends.
Wears: Expensive kimono, haori, hakama, Light armor when appropriate.
Yuzuki / Kon
Yuzuki

Postby Miya Mei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:26 pm

Otaku Kitakuhime wrote:"Those are good wishes, Miya-san. Thank you. May the Blessed Herd be fortunate to provide our Honorable Emperor such a graceful gift of life in his Empire," She comments, without being direct. "I suspect we should wait a little longer. Unless Miya-san would like to start the ritual, trusting the judgement the Unicorn confides in me."

While I am not magistrate by title, I do represent similar rank in status.

The battle maiden adds, in advance. "I won't be offended if Miya-san does not, however."

"I mean no offense to you or anyone else present, but this sort of thing has a lot of tradition behind it, and starting without an official present would render any result invalid."

Mei leads the horses and their riders into one last loop around the field.

"Perhaps though, while we wait, Otaku-sama would allow me to share tea with her? To help us clear our minds, and to show despite our disagreement, Courtesy still reigns supreme, as Shinjo-Kami was known for?"
Imperial | Duelist | Kakita Trained | Unmarriable
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 1.0 |Infamy 1.0 | Status 1.5 | CP: -2

Description

Wielder of an elegantly decorated katana, Meng. D8+ carries Shinjo Kemuri's Fan
Miya Mei

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:27 pm

She looks down at Katsuo and says to Yuzuki, “Who is your little warrior?”

She grins at Kogo’s words and says to her, “Lenient? I do not understand… seem strong and fierce to me and you have the big cat yes?”
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:29 pm

Miya Mei wrote:"I mean no offense to you or anyone else present, but this sort of thing has a lot of tradition behind it, and starting without an official present would render any result invalid."

Mei leads the horses and their riders into one last loop around the field.

"Perhaps though, while we wait, Otaku-sama would allow me to share tea with her? To help us clear our minds, and to show despite our disagreement, Courtesy still reigns supreme, as Shinjo-Kami was known for?"

"Compassion."

Kitakuhime corrects.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:29 pm

Moto Khulun wrote:She looks down at Katsuo and says to Yuzuki, “Who is your little warrior?”

She grins at Kogo’s words and says to her, “Lenient? I do not understand… seem strong and fierce to me and you have the big cat yes?”

Kogo shrugs. "One being's strength is another's weakness. It is all in perception in my mind. Some feel that I am too quick to offer forgiveness for mistakes. But I feel it is part of why I have much to offer the Unicorn, with my willingness to be...flexible, shall we say?" She smiles at Noburu, curled around Kabu. "Yes, she is a great source of strength that one. I am grateful for her."

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:33 pm

“Oguro eats and eats,” she says patting her steed, “I love him though, strong horse and brave… usually.”

“We welcome your kind words sayyeda, and I am pleased to see you take to riding.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Miya Mei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:34 pm

"Compassion"

Mei nods, accepting the correction. She pulls back on the reins when the horse procession completes the final lap and dismounts.
Imperial | Duelist | Kakita Trained | Unmarriable
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 1.0 |Infamy 1.0 | Status 1.5 | CP: -2

Description

Wielder of an elegantly decorated katana, Meng. D8+ carries Shinjo Kemuri's Fan
Miya Mei

Postby Matsu Kogo on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:37 pm

Moto Khulun wrote:“Oguro eats and eats,” she says patting her steed, “I love him though, strong horse and brave… usually.”

“We welcome your kind words sayyeda, and I am pleased to see you take to riding.”

She smiles. "Your horses are truly one of a kind, particularly the Otaku steeds." Her smile dims for a moment. "If I am unable to stay as part of the Matsu, I hope perhaps I will be able to spend more time with them. They are splendid." She pauses. "What does Saeida...Sayeda...what does that word mean?"

internal thoughts
Matsu Kogo

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:38 pm

“Perhaps the fortunes will favor your request,” she says with a nod.

“Have you found favor with one of our handsome suitors?”
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:39 pm

Miya Mei wrote:"Compassion"

Mei nods, accepting the correction. She pulls back on the reins when the horse procession completes the final lap and dismounts.

The battle maiden does not dismount yet, and asks the Imperial, "I hope you were not offended by my sudden and unasked correction, Miya-san. I apologize."

Otaku Kitakuhime

PreviousNext

Return to The Dueling Fields