Killing Me Softly (D8, LA, Open)

Killing Me Softly (D8, LA, Open)

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:59 am

Astride Gekko and earlier than expected, Kitakuhime honorably waits for the arrival of the other parts.

Outside the holy area, she made sure to set out a proper viewing lounge, with everything the Otaku could offer: tea, coffee, rokugani sweets, sake, airag bags (a.k.a., kumis), the noodle stall with a creepy vendor, horses to ride, Butajduluun (the puppy), and even Kare (the goat).
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Re: Killing Me Softly (D8, LA, Open)

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:13 am

Khulun whistles a song as she waits astride Oguro, near the creepy vendor. She was killing it.

She wasn’t about to miss it, she would have to be here to issue a blood feud if things went bad. Death to all the Imperials! Except the Emperor, he was probably a cool dude. Running around near her horse was Nintoku the little giant slayer, and still cuter than goat.

Currently Nintoku was on an adventure sniffing flowers in search of the mystical shiny and epic smells of this brave new world. At least he wasn’t pooping everywhere.

OOC: Whistle Song: 2d10 8
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Miya Mei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:04 am

Mei walks to the field slowly, her puppy following at the heels of its temporary master.

She approaches the two women and bows low to them.

"Good afternoon, Otaku-sama. Moto-san."

She addresses each in turn, looking squarely at each.

"Has your day been pleasant so far?"
Imperial | Duelist | Kakita Trained | Unmarriable
Honor: Exceptional | Glory: 1.0 |Infamy 1.0 | Status 1.5 | CP: -2

Description

Wielder of an elegantly decorated katana, Meng. D8+ carries Shinjo Kemuri's Fan
Miya Mei

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:09 am

Kitakuhime bows to Mei with much grace from atop Gekko. "Good afternoon. The Fortunes have surely provided their blessings. I pray they also reached Miya-san."

"What an adorable pup the Moto provided!" She looks at her little dog with a wide grin, but notices Mei's on foot. "I've heard Miya-san enjoys riding. Is that true?"
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Kitsune Takeo on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:15 am

Takeo, having been informed by the Togashi, appeared with his puppy in tow. Training could take place, even at a duel and he needed to offer his support to Kitakuhime.
Fox Clan * Bushi * The Fox Prince * Honorable * Hero of the People * Uncompromising * Idealistic

Status: 3.0 ; Glory 1.0 ; Honor: Exceptional ; Courtship Points: 5

Carries: Daisho, yumi, light armor
Accompanied by: a red fox named Asahi

Kitsune Takeo

Postby Miya Mei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:22 am

"I hope I can instill in him some measure of training for the Moto. And yes, he is quite cute."

Mei nods at the question.

"I was out just this morning with Ti-Lu. We visited with Ide Amaya-san for a while. I just returned him to the stables."

Description

Miya Mei

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:29 am

Her sincere smile is kept still. "Ti-Lu. I would love to meet... It is a she, or a he? Forgive my questioning."

Kitakuhime waves her hand, and a servant walks toward them, bringing a saddled horse, ready to ride. "This is Hinode-chan. I would like her to be the mother of Gekko's progeny, once he's ready." The Otaku maiden takes the reins and offers to the Miya, gently proposing, "Join me up here, please."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Miya Mei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:38 am

"Ti-Lu is a he. Swift and agile, he has carried me far across the Empire."

Mei looks at the large horse for a moment in some awe and bows.

"I thank you. I must confess, I am not familiar with what the Unicorn use to ride with. I put my feet in these things hanging down?"

She motions to the stirrups as she approaches the horse

Description

Miya Mei

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:43 am

Respecting Mei, she does not directly instruct, but instead, incentivizes, "At first those might seem odd, but Miya-san will see they're quite useful, I'm sure."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Miya Mei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:50 am

Mei nods and places her hand on the horses shoulder.

"Hello, Hinode. I would very much like you to carry me."

She keeps her hand there for a moment before slowly moving it to take the reins from the servant. She looks at the saddle a bit hesitantly, judging best how to mount the horse with the large piece of leather in her way.

After a moment, she throws the reins up to the saddle horn and grips it with her right hand. She places her right foot in the stirrup and stands tall while pulling on the horn, kicking her left leg over and finding the other stirrup, seating herself with ease onto the strange tool.

----Rolls----
[D8 LA] Horsemanship: 3d10o10k2 16

Description

Miya Mei

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:55 am

Butaj rides on Huludai to the site, intent on supporting Kitakuhime the way he knows he meaningfully can - with music. His strong voice is carried by the wind through the area alongside the sounds of the horsehead fiddle.

Day 8 - LA - Music for Kitaku. - Ag/Sensation - 1R: 5d10e10k4 23
Day 8 - LA - Song for Kitaku. - Awa+Voice/Sensation - 1R: 5d10e10k4 30

(The Beautiful Steppe)
Last edited by Moto Butaj on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:57 am

Kitakuhime grins with a nodding head. "She likes Miya-san already."

Gekko starts to neigh and she pulls the reins a bit, "Gomenasai, Gekko gets nervous when she's around, but will follow dutifully."

The Otaku once again suggests to Mei, "Please, lead the way."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Miya Mei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:02 pm

Mei looks to the source of the music and nods, giving a seated bow to the man before looking back to Kitakuhime.

She presses her legs into the horses sides and it begins to walk.

"Is Hinode one of your families steeds?"

Description

Miya Mei

Postby Togashi Udo on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:52 pm

Udo walks up and sees everyone gathered. With a nod to himself, he goes to stand near Takeo.
Tattoo of a Crane * Tattoo of a Lion * Slightly Distracted * Simple robes & hat

Status: 1 | Glory: 1.1 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: 15
More info.
Togashi Udo

Postby Moto Khulun on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:59 pm

Miya Mei wrote:Mei walks to the field slowly, her puppy following at the heels of its temporary master.

She approaches the two women and bows low to them.

"Good afternoon, Otaku-sama. Moto-san."

She addresses each in turn, looking squarely at each.

"Has your day been pleasant so far?"

With everyone showing up the Moto maiden ushers her mount forward and looks at the Imperial with a look of disdain and distrust, but otherwise normal. She rest her hand on the hilt casually and adds, “It’s been a beautiful day… Imperial.”

Nintoku runs around and bumps itno Mei because Nintoku gonna Nintoku. He looks at her toes if able because toes need licking.

“That’s my warrior, so fierce.”
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Next

Return to The Dueling Fields