(D8 EA, Samai's Tent) I'm Gay and That's Okay?

(D8 EA, Samai's Tent) I'm Gay and That's Okay?

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:55 am

Yue came to the tent of an Ide, just as Daisuke had suggested. She scratched at the post as was proper. However, her faithful hound, Gon, ran inside ahead of her. "Come back! No! Get back out here!" She stayed put outside, unsure if she should invite herself in to grab her little doggy. "Gomennasai!"
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Re: (D8 EA, Samai's Tent) I'm Gay and That's Okay?

Postby Ide Samai on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:55 am

The invading puppy was met... with another puppy, fiercely protecting its territory. Which meant cowering in one corner of the tent, far away from Samai.

"Come on, the perfume can't be that strong..." She chided her star and hope.

Rearing her head to the foreign words and scratching, she looked out, to see one of the Shinjo sisters. "No problem Yue-san, please come in."

She was polite, if a bit distant... the last few days soured her on her kin.
Unicorn Emissary * Gaijin Rose * Storyteller
Honor: What is expected * Status: 2.0 * Glory: 0.0 * Courtship: 2
Carries: Wakizashi, Fan, perfume (rose), coin purse
Ide Samai

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:58 am

Yue-san already, hm?

Yue stepped inside as instructed and gave a deep bow. "Gomennasai," she repeated, this time more formally and less strained. Gon ran over and wagged his tail at both of them. "Konnichiwa, Ide-sama. I hope your day has been," she trailed off, looking at both of the puppies, "productive."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Ide Samai on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:03 am

"He has not chewed on my kimono. That is a good sign. Or it smells too much of roses for him to endure." She said and indicated Yue to take a seat. Truthfully... you get used to first names fast when there are so many Shinjo-sans here.

"How are you managing so far?"
Ide Samai

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:07 am

"Gon is an eccentric puppy. He is quick on his feet. However, his other skills are," she trailed off. She figured that there was no insult to a dog. After all, she was not crazy enough to think Gon was a samurai. "Lackluster."

She took the seat as ordered and signaled for her puppy to come in for more petting. "I came here because I seek your help, Ide-sama. Yesterday, I made a blunder and I hope to correct it."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Ide Samai on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:09 am

"Mhm, I can sympathize... kami knows I'm glad scirocco wasn't as excitable when young."

She pulled out some sweets from a small bag, and extended towards them to the one armed woman.

"Is it the one that everyone saw?" Or something else.
Ide Samai

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:17 am

"We will see if we can shape them into proper hounds by the evening."

Yue took the sweet, her grin palpable. "Arigatou gozaimasu," she said before devouring it.

"Hai." She was going to leave out the other ones she had made during the miai.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Ide Samai on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:20 am

The audible sigh that escaped her lips almost turned into a groan. "Yue-san...." her question was supposed to be why, but she decided against it. "Who do you want to marry?"
Ide Samai

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:21 am

Yue bowed her head. "My favored suitor is Soshi Taira. He knew beforehand of my," she paused, searching for the word she wanted to use, "situation." She turned a bit pink. "I was honest and sincere last evening, Ide-sama."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Ide Samai on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:22 am

"But not smart." She clucked her tongue in a disapproving manner, before pulling a sweet for herself.

"So... can I assume he's still willing to marry you?" Her voice was plain, though not hostile.
Ide Samai

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:27 am

"I believed that my sincere emotions would allow me to compose a lovely song." Yue simply let out a soft sigh.

"Hai," was her first response to Samai's question. However, she thought back to her talk with Daisuke. "I am not sure if that is the case anymore," she continued, "I did not see him at the performances nor the evening after. I have not seen him today either."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Ide Samai on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:41 am

"Well.... sincerity is a Virtue, but... well, we need to use our heads as well as our hearts."

She took another sweet into her mouth. "First, I would talk to him. You need to be sure. While the rumors are painting it all in a better light than it is, be sincere and don't talk around platonic love. You've already discussed it in the past, so discretion is not useful here."

She put the bag of sweets down.

"Now.... other matters. Have you talked to Yogo-san?"
Ide Samai

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:51 am

Yue eyed the sweets, unsure if she was supposed to take another. "I told him that our marriage would not be more than platonic love," she explained, "He accepted it then. However, I am unsure if he has taken offense from my song."

She gulped. "Hai. She came to discuss my song last evening."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Ide Samai on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:55 am

"Well, you should talk again, lest you fall off your horse tomorrow.'" She pushed the bag towards the woman. "And what did Yogo-san say about you publicly declaring your "platonic" love to her?"
Ide Samai

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:59 am

The Shinjo took another sweet, almost forgetting what she was here for. "She was not offended by my song, Ide-sama. I do not believe we need to worry about her causing any backlash."

Well, that's putting it lightly...

Shinjo Liu Yue

Next

Return to Northwestern Yurts