Goat Dating Simulator (D7, LN, Open)

Re: Goat Dating Simulator (D7, LN, Open)

Postby Moto Butaj on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:48 pm

"Can Butaj help you in any other way, Sayyeda?" He looks at her with concern. "What is going to happen tomorrow?"
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest
Profile | Expected Honor | Status 1 | Glory 0

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Sometimes also: bow, horse, light armor, other musical instruments, tent
Moto Butaj

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:54 pm

"Iie. You're already helping with your hunting skills," She covers her mouth playfully glancing towards Butaj, "Gomen, jiujutsu, too."

There's a deep sigh, while her hands rest at her waist. "I don't want to further embarrass the Unicorn. Those words will do great damage to us," Kitakuhime looks down to her boots over the muddy grass, adding, "I don't quite remember iaijutsu, and I don't want to perform poorly at the Moto event tomorrow. It is not ideal, but I'll try to sleep in the morning."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:06 pm

Kemuri gave her a sympathetic smile. "You will not embarrass me. Family supports each other, no matter the issue. Lady Shinjo taught us that, herself."
Unicorn Clan Marta Family Bushi Hunter Explorer Storyteller Completely Honest Rides Sarangerel
Honor: Expected • Status: .5 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 4

Carries: Water, Knife, Sake Cup, Chopsticks, Dice
As Appropriate: Daisho, Light Armor, Daikyu, Quiver, Lantern, Cloak, Hat
Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:27 pm

"If I lose, many would have grounds to say Heavens recognized we brought the Unicorn in the mud during this miai." Kitakuhime steels herself, closing her eyes. "I cannot allow us to lose."
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Butaj on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:33 pm

"Perhaps some people need to be spoken to so that Sayyeda can sleep peacefully and have the strength to be exemplary for us?" Butaj looks at her. He sees a girl, but he nurtures a lady. "It is like Kemuri says, like we have talked. No divisions. Even Lady Shinjo had to ask her people for forgiveness once or twice, and it was given. We are stronger because we refuse to believe that we are made of what is the weakest in us. It is not. We are made of what is the strongest. And you are very strong, Sayyeda, and you have your heart where it should be. Butaj has confidence and trust in you." Butaj moves to her side. "This is the place where Moto Butaj belongs."
Scorpion Clan | Bushi | Big Bad Keshig | Black Horse | Slacker | Soul of the Steppe | Honest

Has: furs & leathers, daisho, knife, one of musical instruments, skin of kumis, keepsake, Yuki's fan
Moto Butaj

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:52 pm

"Moto Butaj-sama is wise."

A phrase Kemuri honestly never expected to use, but honestly believed.

"Lady Shinjo led us with compassion and understanding. She was willing even to forgive her lost brother, if he would listen. And, she was humble enough to ask forgiveness and offer a new promise when hers was broken."

He bit his lip for a quiet moment. "I don't entirely understand what happened today, and it is not my place to say these things to you, but I believe there has to be a better path to restoring any loss of the clan's, than what was chosen."
Unicorn Clan Marta Family Bushi Hunter Explorer Storyteller Completely Honest Rides Sarangerel

Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:54 pm

She opens her eyes. "What's your suggestion?"

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:43 pm

He shrugged. "Regarding Miya-sama? Talk, away from everyone and away from the pressure of these competitions.. I believe she regrets what happened. If you do as well, then there's no reason there can't be compromise without crossing steel. There may be some personal loss of face for both of you, but that must be better than a public conflict between a Unicorn and an Imperial. It would be forgotten sooner, too."

"If it makes them think we're weak?" He grinned. "They'll learn how foolish they are the next time they negotiate with an Ide, need the wisdom of an Iuchi, race against a Shinjo, face the power of a Moto, or see the honor of an Otaku."

Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:16 pm

"Thank you, Kemuri-san." Kitakume makes a pause, studying his suggestion, then replies, "I have no regret. I did the best I could. Miya-san took offense on something personal. I took offense in her words against our Clan."

Kitakuhime explains with patience and serenity, "I hope, instead. That she may see the truth behind this and honor us with an apology, backing down from unnecessary conflict. I have already forgiven her for the personal offenses she directed at me. Yet, I cannot back down from defending the honor of the Unicorn."

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:32 pm

"I still don't understand, what did she say against the clan to warrant a duel to the death?"

He looked at her with a mixture of confusion and trepidation.

Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:19 am

Butaj says nothing for now, letting himself catch up on the facts.

Moto Butaj

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:48 am

"That the Unicorn had its name dragged into the mud this miai," The girl shakes her head, "Even so bold to say she knows better than the Otaku family, or the Heavens themselves, disregarding the status I was born with."

The fluffy animals somehow sniffed the berries and start to swarm up on the princess. It only infuriates her even further as the girl gets surrounded with mee, mee, meeeeeee.

"Enough, please. I don't want to–– Damned sheeps! Shoo! Shoo!"

Meeeeeeeeee!

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Shinjo Kemuri on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:21 am

Kemuri began directing them away, shielding her as best he could from their pestering.

"You, yourself said you didn't wish the clan further embarrassed a few minutes ago. You must believe our reputation has been damaged somewhat." he suggested. "I can understand you challenging her if she spoke so bodly against the Heavens and the Otaku. But, didn't she challenge you?"

Shinjo Kemuri

Postby Moto Butaj on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:29 am

But between the bellowing bleating of barging berry beckoned beasts and the bewildered bewitching beauty Butaj boasts a barricade out of his burgeoning biceps braving body that bars the belligerent barrage!

Moto Butaj

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:48 am

"I was politely asking her to apologize: not to be rude to the Moto." Kitakuhime throws the berry bag to Butaj, and the sheep start to aim at him. "Then, she shouted out her challenge, ignoring any courtesy I offered. It would be unfitting if I trumped it saying, 'no, I'm the one the challenging you, instead'."

Kitakuhime dusts off wool from her while looking to Kemuri. "My only option was to back down and bow to her words, or accept the challenge and defend our honor. It was clear to me."

Otaku Kitakuhime

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Pens