[Day 7 - EN] Moshi, Moshi?

Re: [Day 7 - EN] Moshi, Moshi?

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:00 am

Asakiko served the tea. "It is an uncommon trait and might border in rare. But talking about dreams is something quite personal and sometimes we only tell does that we can trust."
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:06 pm

“I understand, dreams are personal thing for us as well, secret things to not reveal but this dream seems dark and speaks of bad future for the Unicorn. We cannot see it come to pass, would you… be willing to write dream down for Champion of the Unicorn?” she asks tentatively.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:49 pm

"I have spoken to Ide sama and Iuchi sama about some of it. I will tell you that the future seems dire as legions of those who once bore the colors of your clan join the enemy's flank." She sipped her tea. "I can also tell you this the stars I saw last night also told me about the bad things that will come. It is a matter of time when people will start getting sick and die."
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:05 pm

"Wait, what?" she says, confused.

"What about sickness and the dying? Is that because of Onyx Champion?"
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:32 pm

"Last night before we left I saw the stars and well...." She bit her lower lip. "The stars pointed toward the Ben Ming Nian, which means bad fortune is going to knock your doors. It would be quite hard for you to make breakthroughs in work although many efforts are given. Healthwise, you are suggested to take regular physical examinations."

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:36 pm

"I have no idea what any of that means," she says after a pregnant pause.
Moto Khulun

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:46 pm

"Plague Moto sama. Those who bear the mark of darkness become ill... and become creatures of the dark lands." Asakiko frowned.

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:51 pm

"Well that is terrible, is this plague avoidable?" she asks.
Moto Khulun

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:50 pm

"I believe that it can be controlled. Avoidable not quite... That doesn't mean we should be discouraged."

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:52 pm

“Plague is no simple matter,” she says grimly.

“Have you told others what you saw last night? We must not spread panic and fear in the other guests so I would ask if you would not, but I know you have no obligation to me and mines,” she says earnestly.
Moto Khulun

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:12 pm

"My apologies Moto sama but I have a duty to the Empire and I have informed some people of such things. Honesty an sincerity... I am a messenger of the fortunes. I feel it is better to be prepared than to be ambushed." She sipped her cup with a serious expression on her face.

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:37 pm

Of course she did.

"May I ask who, besides my kin, Honesty and Sincerity and all that," she asks.
Moto Khulun

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:50 pm

"Kaiu Hiroji sama, Matsu Kogo sama and Seppun Hideo sama." She had asked those beside her kin so she left out Taichi.

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:19 pm

“Well it is what it is, these samurai whisper more than fish-wives, it is known. The whole miai will know by morning. If the Scorpion response is anything to go by we can expect hysterics aplenty,” she says with a nod.

“Do you have any good news in those visions?”
Moto Khulun

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:21 pm

"I asked them to be discrete. I do... But more bad omens than good. It is the fortune's will for us to help."

Moshi Asakiko

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts