(D7 LM) Broken Bones, Broken Hearts

Re: (D7 LM) Broken Bones, Broken Hearts

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:11 pm

When Yue seemed to lean into it, relaxing her position a bit, Fei followed suit but just a little. "So you have two men fighting for your hand and both are content with you never being able to love them?" she asked, shaking her head. "I.. do not understand men."

Action: Pass, Talk.
Unicorn - Bushi - Cursed - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Friend of Fire
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Honor: What is Expected | Courtship: -1
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:07 am

"I don't understand either. It makes sense maybe for an affair but that is a lifelong commitment. I imagine it'd be a lifelong pain."

---

Action: Talk, Pass
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:22 am

"It makes sense in an affair?" she questioned, switching to Mekhem like her sister for reasons obvious to her alone.
Carries: Sturdy Clothing (Leather, Fur), Courtiers Fan, Small Knife, Coin Purse, Wakizashi, Tanto, Naginata (Where Appropriate)
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:18 am

"Poor choice of words on my part. I meant that holding affections for someone who cannot reciprocate only makes sense in the short term." She was, in a way, defending her actions with Mizuki.
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:06 am

"Like Art," she said, letting her sister go if she wasn't gonna keep up the fight.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:35 am

Yue gave up on the sparring for now. She stretched out her body and let out a sigh. "I suppose I cannot blaim them. The battle with that monster heightened my feelings for another woman."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:10 am

"Did they also nearly die?" she asked, flatly. Giving that dry, straight, no punches held back humor of hers.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:12 am

"No. Neither of them were hurt in the battle." Yue shrugged. "Perhaps they realized their feelings when they saw that."

She then blinked and turned to her sister. "When did I say that I nearly died?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:15 am

"Y-you fought an Orochi, it was a.. little sister are you not sharing everything with me?" she asked, starting to glare at her sister with a look of half anger, half disappointment. It was almost like a mother but more familiar. An older sister who took it upon herself to care.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:21 am

Yue gulped. "I didn't want you to worry!" She scratched the back of her head and then eventually sighed. "That thing nearly ate me, sis. The stirrups kept me from being taken off of Hikazume's back."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm

"Worry, after I already saw you were fine? Not telling me makes me worry more, little sister," she scolded her sister, erring more on the side of the anger than the disappointment but she tried to reel herself back in.

"If you don't tell me these things how will I know when you're in trouble?"
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:53 pm

"I don't know. You were already angry at me for being out there in the first place." She let out a sigh. "I wanted to show that I could fight on my own. We fight better side-by-side but I wanted to be self-sufficient, like you sis."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:46 am

"Running off to fight some monster isn't the way to prove you're self sufficient little sister, it does quite the opposite in fact," she said, looking to Yue to see if she understood that lesson.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:58 am

"But if I didn't go the others may have died! There was no time to question it." Yue massaged her sore neck. "They needed me."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Shinjo Liu Fei on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:16 am

"And then you hid truth from me," she said, getting back to the point that really disappointed her.
Description
Shinjo Liu Fei

PreviousNext

Return to Calm Heart Dojo