So You're After My Money? (D6, EM)

Re: So You're After My Money? (D6, EM)

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:57 am

At this point his fingers were at the edge of her riding slit, so brushing against cloth.

"Mmm... I've never kissed anyone outside of my family, Yuuru-san. And that was obviously never anything like this."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:01 am

A big smile crossed his features, "Really? I'm pleased. Surprised for sure... but terribly pleased."

He smiled and set his hand to rest atop her knee, "Am I disturbing your eating?"
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:04 am

Yukarin blushed lightly even as she stuck some rice between her lips, shaking her head as she chewed. Perhaps there was a response in words to the question... but the food was a good enough excuse to treat the head shake as the sum total.
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:07 am

He smiled and began to caress her leg again, "You'd probably be surprised to hear that despite all my bravado, I wasn't much luckier with the opposite sex than you were."

He chuckled and finished off the rest of his soup.
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:11 am

She swallowed, picking up the tea cup after setting the chopsticks across the bowl, "...not TOO surprised. A little bit though I suppose. I mean, you're not going to meet a lot of girls out in the wilderness, for one. And many girls like cats, for another. So I can see factors."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:16 am

He chuckled and nodded, "That's most certainly true. Tigers apparently make real good romantic partners."

He moved his hand down and gently began to massage her calf muscles with his hand as he spoke, "But even before then, in my school days. I remember there was one girl that I liked. I went to tell her one day, but as I was like three feet away from her I tripped on a rock and landed face down in a mud puddle..."

He chuckled remembering the moment, "And all brown and wet was certainly no way to hand over my poem to the young girl I liked... so that relationship was aborted from that moment on."
Last edited by Soshi Yuuru on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:25 am

Yukarin's skin was soft under his fingertips, and her calf muscles were quite slight. She looked at him as she sipped some tea, "Did you try again?"
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:30 am

He shook his head, "She got into a relationship with another guy. She was a year older and then gempukku'd before me. Wasn't in the stars."

He chuckled, "I have some pretty bad luck sometimes. But I've noticed that sometimes that bad fortune has a way of turning into good fortune in the end if you keep at it. A closed door is just another opportunity for finding something else. It was probably better for me to flop on my face in the mud, because now something better is waiting for me in the near future."

His hand gently kneaded her slender calves, their strength seemingly knew quite well how muscles worked and could be manipulated.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:41 am

"Hmmm... I wonder then if the relatively good luck I think I enjoy can't be a bad thing sometimes then, never allowing me to see the opportunities that open up when one fails to get what they were trying for..."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:46 am

He chuckled, "Well then, you'll just have to keep me around so I can muck some things up for you on occasion and provide some new venues and opportunities for you to succeed in."

He smiled and began caressing her legs again with his fingertips, "You have the softest skin, you know that? It's like touching the finest silk, except warmer and even more inviting."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:53 am

Yukarin was finishing off the rice but still managed to blush, swallowing and setting the empty bowl down, "I... am not sure what to say to that; I would think Rokugani women in the Empire would have even finer skill with their access to luxurious baths like you talked about. ...thank you for Inari's blessing for the day though; Plain rice is so nice and simple."

She kept watching his fingers as she said this, not moving her leg.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:58 am

He smiled, "I hear of desert flowers that bloom beautifully even in the most remote spaces of the sands to the west... It looks like one of them may have made her way to Rokugan. And I'd say she compares very favorably to the plant life here."

He leaned in closely and offered her another passionate kiss once she had swallowed the last of her food. His hand remained on her leg and gently caressed her lower thigh right at the point her dress covered her leg again.

He leaned his forehead against hers as their lips broke and smiled contently.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:07 am

Yukarin felt tingly as the kiss broke, smiling at Yuuru, "...I guess that is number two. But I am glad someone with such a keen eye for wildflowers would compliment a simple little bloom so."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:13 am

He smiled, "I'm glad she bloomed when I came around and didn't hide her beauty from me like she could."

His hand gently slid under her clothing only a few inches as he grabbed a hold of her outer thigh as it neared her hip and pulled her in tight to him gently. He smiled and kissed her again gently as his hand stroked her outer thigh preciously.

Breaking he looked into her eyes intently, "Such a beautiful blossom."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:08 pm

Were this a Japanese cartoon, she might have said something about him being a pervert in a disingenuous tsundere sort of way. But this wasn't like that; So instead he got a kiss that tasted of tea, a blushing Iuchi (again), and a hand reaching up to cup his face. She stared at him a bit before suddenly reaching up to ruffle his hair, grinning.

"You're welcome. Now I'm curious what kind of plant you are though."
Iuchi Yukarin

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts