[Day 7 - EE] Who's the Boss

Re: [Day 7 - EE] Who's the Boss

Postby Ide Dabo on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:02 pm

Ide Samai wrote:Well.... that was... worth it?

Samai remained bowed, she didn't trust herself to look at the other two. "To further prevent any further shame upon our family, I will take full responsibility for their actions, Dabo-sama. Granted that they are willing to listen to my words."

She straightened herself, and looked at Khulun in particular.

"Consider them your responsibility." He glances down at Kitakuhime and Khulun. "When it comes time for you two to take husbands, you will return with them to their homes. You have already proven that you are not fit to be Unicorn. Perhaps you will find a place for your disrespect in another tribe."
Unicorn Clan • Courtier • Governor

Honor: What is Expected
Glory: 1.0
Ide Dabo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:12 pm

Bu-- Wha-- How?!?

Her On broke with the strike. Disowned of her title and future claim to the leadership of the family.

I simply wanted to defend the Unicorn. This is unfair! I've made nothing dishonorable. I... You... have no title to do this.

Kitakuhime regains control of her expressions, but bites her tongue in the process.

I shouldn't argue. I already have a duel tomorrow which I may die. I decided to defend my peers. I can take the hit.

She bows again.
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme
Carried by: Gekko (Otaku Battle Steed, where appropriate)

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:56 pm

She just nods, if that is the way it would be then that is the way it would be. She waited to see if there would be discussion on what she actually came here for.
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:46 pm

Kitakuhime clenches her fists.

Kami, I can't. This is not right. Shiotome cannot marry outside the family. He should know it. I haven't done anything wrong, besides singing in that event!

To Dabo's displeasure, the Otaku heiress raises her head to address him. "Dabo-sama, I would like to talk in private after you dismiss the others, please."

--
Contrary: Willpower Roll TN 25: 3d10o10k3 10
Unicorn Clan • Kuge • Shiotome • Heir • Benten's Blessing • Dangerous Beauty • Contrary • Gullible • Overconfident
Status: 4.0 | Glory: 0.2 | Honor: Strength of a Thousand Ancestors | Courtship Points: 6
Carries: Ornamented Choker, Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Riding Armor + Daikyu + Quiver (when appropriate) • ProfileTheme

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ide Dabo on Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:52 am

Dabo makes a swift gesture with his hand, as if violently thrusting her objection to the side.

"You may speak with Ide Samai. Any further objection and I shall have you married to a goat! You clearly do not care about the importance of this miai, so why should I?!"

He stares at Kitakuhime, as if daring her to push him further.

Ide Dabo

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:05 am

She nearly frowns, but keeps looking at him defiantly.

If I talk to her now, he'll have to make a point and really marry me to a goat. Enough being brash, I can talk with Samai-san later and see if she can reason with him.
--
Contrary: Willpower Roll TN 20 - Marry a goat?: 3d10o10k3 16

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ide Samai on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:12 am

Dad was angry. Samai glanced at Kitukahime, some sympathy in her eyes, and she gave a small nod to her.

"I will do my best to pursue my Duty Dabo-sama."

She took a deep breath.

"As Moto-san already mentioned, there are some disconcerting news from the South." Wow, she picked up on the parlance quickly. "If we believe what this Onyx Champion is saying, there are a few further things that we should take to heart."
Unicorn Emissary * Gaijin Rose * Storyteller
Honor: What is expected * Status: 2.0 * Glory: 0.0 * Courtship: 2
Carries: Wakizashi, Fan, perfume (rose), coin purse
Ide Samai

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:23 am

Khulun nods and waits to see if she can continue or should start over or if there was more to come. She had accepted the words and saw no need to fight back like Kitakuhime, at least at this moment. Dabo needed to exert his authority and if they had done wrong, it was natural.

Now was not the time to countermand that. Instead she waited patiently.
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:26 am

She nods to Samai, understanding it as permission to talk, "Samai-san, it would be also important if you could inform Dabo-sama about the gravity of the challenge issued by Miya-san to this unworthy one, and ask his advice on how she should address it not to cause further embarrassment to the Clan."

She couldn't hold that long, ne!

Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Ide Samai on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:29 am

"Otaku-sama... all in due time. I believe a chronological order is best suited..." She was hoping they can gloss over that quickly. Otherwise, even Samai's head'll be on the chopping bock!
Unicorn Emissary * Gaijin Rose * Storyteller
Honor: What is expected * Status: 2.0 * Glory: 0.0 * Courtship: 2
Carries: Wakizashi, Fan, perfume (rose), coin purse
Ide Samai

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:31 am

Ide Samai wrote:"Otaku-sama... all in due time. I believe a chronological order is best suited..." She was hoping they can gloss over that quickly. Otherwise, even Samai's head'll be on the chopping bock!

She looks to Samai waiting for acknowledgement.
Moto Khulun

Postby Ide Dabo on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:34 am

Dabo pinches the bridge of his nose. "With regards to you meeting... since it has already happened and we cannot change that, detail the situation in a letter and send it to the Champion. This is a decision that is far too important for me to make."

Ide Dabo

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:52 am

“As you say Ide-dono, I do not think we should deal with the Onyx Champion after much thought, I believe Shinjo can be saved but perhaps another way. Knowing she could still live though, that is important,” she says honestly.

“Sayyeda Samai, can attest that the meeting was brief.”

“I know there was friction Sayyeda,” she says looking to Samai, “But I am thankful you were there, we learned much and we know the face of our enemy. It was not my intent to sow friction but listen and learn all we could and report back to the clan.”

She turns back to Dabo, “I will draft the letter and send it immediately.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Otaku Kitakuhime on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:05 am

Kitakuhime stiffens herself waiting for the next blow and looks to the Moto with the corner of her eyes.

Deal with the corrupt. Sleep with cousins. Draw family's blood. Mock a superior in a public event. You've done it all Khulun! This is what I get for being your friend.
Otaku Kitakuhime

Postby Moto Khulun on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:08 am

Otaku Kitakuhime wrote:Kitakuhime stiffens herself waiting for the next blow and looks to the Moto with the corner of her eyes.

Deal with the corrupt. Sleep with cousins. Draw family's blood. Mock a superior in a public event. You've done it all Khulun! This is what I get for being your friend.

She gives her friend a nod; they were going through this together. I mean that is what sisters do, support each other right.
Moto Khulun

PreviousNext

Return to The Administrative Center