A Visitor (D7 LE) [Liu Sister's Yurt]

Re: A Visitor (D7 LE) [Liu Sister's Yurt]

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:17 am

"One is already too much," she blurted out. Yue massaged her forehead. "Soshi Taira and Kaiu Hiroji are in a rivalry now. It may be because I told them both about the other."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:25 am

"Heh. It happens. Do either of them know... Is this there first time hearing about... about me?"
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:38 am

"I did not mention you before." Yue sighed. "I suppose they know now. Everyone knows."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:54 am

"Well, yes. You can always play it off as I suggested. The other Unicorn women helped with that. But that choice is yours. I hope you find happiness."

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:00 am

Yue finished her bowl and let it drop to the ground. "Do I want to though?!" she exclaimed. She shook her head. "I wanted to be sincere and honest! That is all I wanted." She got to her feet and walked up close. "And it has caused a more deadly battle to occur."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:11 am

Mizuki gives a dismissive sniff. "That was not your fault. The Kakita, who trained the Imperial, are the Empire's premier duelists. Often times, they are just straight up assassins that carry out their duty in public. They often get a big head and start bullying others. Especially if they don't think the others can duel. I think the Miya was more the bully than the assassin. But know this, if you didn't sing your song, Otaku-sama and Moto-san would still have sang theirs. If none of you sang your songs, then the Miya would have picked a fight with someone else."

Mizuki shakes her head. "It's Crane arrogance that seeped in the Miya's heart. A duel would be occurring tomorrow regardless. Maybe not to the death. But the Miya would be seeking the duel regardless. You would be surprised at what a Crane can call a duel over."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:30 am

The Shinjo stepped up closer. It seemed like she barely even registered the Yogo's speech about the Miya, the Kakita, or any of the matters related to the duels. She lifted her hand and had it hovering towards Mizuki's face. "I know you only promised one night. However, I find myself wishing for more."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:19 am

I came here to convince her to wear jade.

And that couldn't wait until the morning?

Well?

I don't know. I just want to be with someone that cares about me.

The rumors....

Will happen regardless.

She grabs Yue's hand and holds it on her face. "Well, they say regret is a sin." She puts her other hand on the Shinjo's face. "And Yogos, we're really bad at keeping our promises."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:27 am

"Desire is also a sin," she whispered. She looked to the entrance of the yurt and shuddered. "This is not a private place, MIzuki."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:34 am

"So, either way, there sin. I guess it's a preference then. We can always meet in my room." She moves in for the kiss.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:40 am

And so it began. Yue accepted the kiss. Some part of her reminded her to not allow herself to fall completely into her Desire. "We were not detected last time. However, I believe others were caught in a private guest room." She gave one peck on the lips and then smiled faintly. "We will need to be extra careful."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:47 am

Mizuki smiles ruefully. "Yue-chan. There's going to be rumors regardless." After that song, how couldn't there be? "But I can leave now, and if you choose desire over regret, you can leave in a little bit."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:54 am

"Hai. However, I do not want them to say that we convened." Yue let out a soft sigh. "It would be better if people were not certain of my honesty at the event. It is imperative that people do not know your thoughts on the matter." She gave her another kiss, this time on the forehead. "And so, I must advise caution again."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:28 pm

"Convened? Like me stopping by your tent in the middle of the night? A little late for that. Though I've done my best to counter the rumors."

Mizuki looks down and after a moment, faces Yue again. "I understand your caution. After all, you have much more concern for who will pick pick who than myself. I don't want to ruin your marriage before you start."

Mizuki sighs. "I will take my leave. If you come to my room, I will greet you warmly. If you do not, I'll understand."

Mizuki remembers her purpose. "There is one thing." Think of a lie. "That Moshi diviner has been speaking of dark portents. It would easy my mind if you carry any jade you have on you. I will be wearing my broach starting tomorrow."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:35 pm

"When I said 'convened,' I was putting it lightly." Yue went over to her bag and retrieved the jade she had received from Yuichi. "Hai. I will wear this jade as instructed." She lowered her eyes. "I will need to secure more jade for my sister."

She then went back in close to the lovely Yogo. "I will help you don your necklace in the morning."

Shinjo Liu Yue

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts