Game Theory [D6 EE]

Re: Game Theory [D6 EE]

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:44 am

Tomonaga gave a visible shudder; exaggerated, of course. But only slightly. "Ugh, weasels. But yes, of course I'll protect you. Just to check, how do you feel about running?"

His hands moved about, gathering up the little bits of things they'd brought. Mostly that was Yukarin's dice set. A few other odds and ends. His kemari ball was at the bottom of the hill, where it had ended up after meeting Yukarin's nose. He resolved to swing by and grab it on the way back.

He turned back to her, smiling fondly, waiting.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:53 am

"I will if necessary, but..."

There was a gleam in her eyes, "How would you feel about carrying me?"
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:09 am

Tomonaga met her eyes. A matching gleam grew in his. He stepped forward, one arm going around her shoulders. The other swept down, to the back of her legs. It was simple from there to lift her into his arms. He supported her with little apparent effort, one arm just under her shoulder blades, the other behind her knees. He ducked his head to let her arm slide around his neck, her side resting against his solid chest.

Exhilarated, Tomonaga grinned at her. "I'd feel pretty good about it, actually. I think the village is that way." He nodded off towards it. "Anywhere else you'd like to go first? Or are we good here?" He squeezed her a little tighter, holding her more securely against his form.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:36 am

The blush returned, "That... was meant to be a hypothetical question. But I suppose I actually did want an answer. And this most certainly IS an answer. Thank you."

Yukarin tried not to move to make what he was doing any harder, "You probably should put me down though; I think we'll be safe walking back, and I don't think now is the time to be giving the rumour-mongers any more fuel, neh?"
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:51 am

Tomonaga's eyes are bright as they meet hers. "Anything." He said.

He sighed. "Yeah, you're right. But you have no idea how much I hate those rumor-mongers right now." He eased her legs to the ground, letting her stand again, but the other remained around her shoulders. "Because if it weren't for them... if there was somewhere else we could go..." His gaze grew more heated, more intense. "Well. I'd absolutely carry you there this instant."
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:01 am

"But where el..."

The statement cut short as she realized what he was talking about. At this point, she'd been blushing so much she felt it a wonder her feet were getting any blood, "Hai... I understand. Well, we still have a few days left, to explore and grow together."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:09 am

Tomonaga nodded as he released her shoulders, taking a deep breath as he did so. Still, his gaze was intense as he met her eyes. "I would like that very much, Yukarin-san."

He turned, gesturing down the little hill. "Shall we? Oh, I've got to pick up my kemari ball. Don't worry. I'll carry it." He teased.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:39 pm

Yukarin could only shake her head with a smile at the joke before starting off down the hill with Tomo; There was much work left to do in so little time... but she would definitely enjoy the journey it seemed.

/scene?
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:55 pm

/Sheen

Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:17 pm

Shinjo Monkhbaatar wrote:"That would be lovely Asakiko-san," he says with a nod. "I would enjoy that a great deal."

"Excelent Shinjo sama, let's have tea sometime." She continues picking flowers.
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Shinjo Monkhbaatar on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:04 pm

He nods then focuses on the flowers. "So... what do those ones mean?"
Unicorn Clan • Bushi • Fortunate • Daring
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 2

Equipment: Daisho, armor, yumi, sake cup, bottle of water, knife, Meushi
Shinjo Monkhbaatar

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:12 pm

"These are Sakurasou and they mean... anooo..." The girl blushed. "Long lasting love."
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Shinjo Monkhbaatar on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:19 pm

"I see. So that one's an important one then, because I suspect most people prefer sharing flowers with people they love rather than people they hate."

Shinjo Monkhbaatar

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:23 pm

"Unless you want to insult then... It can also mean desire like the sin. It is the other that accompany them that the message can be portrayed. If I add red roses then it would mean love and the passion in the emotions. If I add yellow roses it would go to jealousy because of the color that adds to the bouquet. A yellow rose means friendship though..." She chuckled "I am rambling now."

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Shinjo Monkhbaatar on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:46 pm

"You're not rambling," he says with a reassuring voice. "You're teaching because I asked, and I appreciate the thought."

Shinjo Monkhbaatar

PreviousNext

Return to The Western Fields