KHULUN!!!!! (D7, LE, around Khulun's Yurt)

Re: KHULUN!!!!! (D7, LE, around Khulun's Yurt)

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:34 pm

"Can't really stop one from digging their own grave if they are so intent on it." He replied with a shrug.

"If there's any fallout and you require a voice to help you, I'd be more than willing to offer it."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:39 pm

“You are… kind.”

His words seem to surprise her, “I wish I could offer the same, but if you need my sword, then I would aid you as well. Or put in a kind word with a samurai seek to marry.”
Bushi | Tough | Barbaric | Wealthy | Kuge | Strange Name | Description
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:46 pm

He chuckled, "You sound so surprised. I'm kind to people who deserve kindness. But I don't think the bandits in the Shinomen would agree with your assessment on me."

He then nodded his head, "I thank you for your offer. I'm currently in talks and have differing levels of interest in three Iuchi women who are here; Yukarin, Saksaha, and Batul. Any help would be greatly appreciated. They are quite popular from what I can gather... Though if they are all gone by the time my turn comes to pick, I may just take you. Who is the one you are seeking for? I'd hate to step on any love connections that may be in the works."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:09 pm

“Matsu Nintoku, good match from what I have seen but it is as the wind, if things change then they change. I would not be broken if such was to happen, seems foolish to put all goats in one pen when you are unsure of how many goats one will have. Just how I see it,” she says honestly.
Status: 1.0 | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy: 0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Theme | Courtship Points: 4
Possessions: Daisho, Sturdy Clothes (Furs and Leather), Riding Armor, Unicorn Horse, Red Steel Katana "Massacre", Nintoku's Fan
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:12 pm

He nodded, "Better to romance the one you marry than refuse to marry anyone but the one you romanced."

He smiled, "That isn't to say it wouldn't be nice to get what we all want though neh?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:15 pm

Soshi Yuuru wrote:He nodded, "Better to romance the one you marry than refuse to marry anyone but the one you romanced."

He smiled, "That isn't to say it wouldn't be nice to get what we all want though neh?"

“That would only work if everyone wanted something different, but yes it would be nice if that were so. As they say you go to war with the army you have,” she shrugs.

“The Iuchi are good blood, all are good. Saksaha is good people, she would be good for you.”
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:12 pm

He nodded, "She's an interesting woman. I don't know how interested she is in me, but I find her to be a captivating woman. I wish I knew what to talk about with her that'd be a bit more fruitful."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:15 pm

"She likes goats? Probably mystical things? I don't speak to her that often although her kin are also Moto," she says.

"I would just ask her, 'Hey sayyeda, what do you like?' and then go from there. Easy."
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:17 pm

He chuckled, "That's excellent advice... Unless sayuyueda... saiiida... that thing... unless that means something insulting."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:25 pm

"What... no term of respect, she would be impressed," she says.

"Sayy-eda.... sayyeda... easy, yes?"
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:26 pm

"Saii-eda." Yuuru tries to copy the sound which his mouth just doesn't seem to care for.

"You move your tongue to do that?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:28 pm

"A skilled tongue makes for a cunning linguist, it is known," Khulun says with a smile.
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:34 pm

"Sayy-edu. Sayy-eda." He said a couple more times. "I think my tongue is getting there."

He chuckled.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Moto Khulun on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:42 pm

"She will be much impressed if you address her as such," she says proudly.
Moto Khulun

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:43 pm

"Do I say it with her name? Or just by itself?" He asked with interest.
Description
Soshi Yuuru

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts