Game Theory [D6 EE]

Re: Game Theory [D6 EE]

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:20 pm

"Maybe we can have some exchange of teas some time." She smiled as she started to pick some of the wild flowers.
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:22 am

Yasuki Tomonaga wrote:"Okay." Tomonaga said, grinning. It was definitely an idea he supported.

Tomonaga turned his head towards her. His chest rose and fell as he breathed in the scent of her hair. He bent his neck, softly kissing the top of her head, lingering there a moment before turning back to watch the sky.

There were things he wanted to know, questions to ask. But Tomonaga knew when to keep his mouth shut, and when to just enjoy the moment. This was definitely one of those times. Tomonaga gave Yukarin a gentle squeeze. It was enough.

After a few minutes of relaxing together, Yukarin gave a small yawn; The sun nearing the horizon was as gorgeous as always, but it made her remember something.

"Hmmmm... perhaps we should leave for the village before the sun actually sets. In case the moon doesn't stay out; I didn't exactly bring a lantern."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Shinjo Monkhbaatar on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:32 am

"That would be lovely Asakiko-san," he says with a nod. "I would enjoy that a great deal."
Unicorn Clan • Bushi • Fortunate • Daring
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 2

Equipment: Daisho, armor, yumi, sake cup, bottle of water, knife, Meushi
Shinjo Monkhbaatar

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 am

Iuchi Yukarin wrote:After a few minutes of relaxing together, Yukarin gave a small yawn; The sun nearing the horizon was as gorgeous as always, but it made her remember something.

"Hmmmm... perhaps we should leave for the village before the sun actually sets. In case the moon doesn't stay out; I didn't exactly bring a lantern."

Tomonaga nodded. "Yeah. I didn't either." He chuckled. "If you tripped and fell again, I'd never forgive myself."

He lifted his head from hers, and drew back his arm... but he hesitated, not yet drawing away. Instead he turned, his eyes seeking hers. "Yukarin-san... if I can ask... have you ever been kissed before? And I mean really kissed?" He asked, his voice soft, a mixture of interest and caution audible in his tone, his eyes searching.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:14 am

She gives him a small chuckle as she looks at him, "Mmm... what do YOU think the answer to that is, Tomonaga-sama?"
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:24 am

The playful answer took a little of Tomonaga's caution away. He grinned back at her in response. "If I had to guess, eh? I'd put better than even odds on it."

His smile grew charming crooked, and he leaned just a touch closer. "It wasn't just for my curiosity that I was asking, though." He said softly.
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:30 am

"You would be wrong on those odds..."

Her smile turning into a cheeky little grin she suddenly sat forward on her knees a bit to close that last bit of difference to peck Tomonaga on the lips, beaming a smile at him afterwards.

"Does that count?"
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:37 am

Tomonaga couldn't help but laugh, both cheered by the kiss, and by her silly manner. And her smile. And a lot of things about her, really.

"Well, that certainly counts as a kiss. But I said really kissed. That's more like this..." Slowly, he leaned forward to close the distance between them once more. If she didn't pull away, his hand would come up to cup her cheek and gently guide their lips together.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:40 am

Yukarin squirmed a bit after the kiss met... but she certainly didn't pull away. And any wiggling soon died down as she just accepted the gesture with the quiet surrender of one perfectly accepting of exactly where they were.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:50 am

For his part, Tomonaga did not press, first allowing Yukarin to become used to the feel of his lips. When she was, his lips moved against hers, soft and warm, and entirely pleasant.

Slowly, he pulled away, his hand coming up to stroke against her cheek one more time. "You are beautiful, Yukarin-san." He said, smiling. His lips parted for a moment, as though he was about to say more, but he shook his head. No. Next time, perhaps.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:54 am

Yukarin was beet red. And was that steam coming off her head? No, surely just a trick of the light.

"I-I am? H-Huh..."

She chewed her bottom lip thoughtfully before realizing she could still taste his lips on hers, hand going to her other arm. But she did not look away.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:10 am

Tomonaga smiled, his brown eyes softening. "Yes, you are. And more than that." Tomonaga looked away for just a moment, his own cheeks reddening. "I... I really like you, Yukarin-san. I'm not..." He frowned. "You're different. And I mean that in a good way. A really good way."

His gaze refocused on hers. "I hope... well, I'd like to do this again. All of this, except the part where you get hit in the face. But the rest of it..." One hand came up to gently stroke her arm. "Especially the kiss..." He said, smiling softly.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:18 am

Yukarin nodded slowly, looking down a moment before looking back up with a smile, "Hai, I would as well. And perhaps get to know you a bit better yet, Yasuki Tomonaga. If that too is all right."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:25 am

Tomonaga smiled, slowly closing and opening his eyes in acceptance. "Of course, Iuchi Yukarin-san." He said softly, mirroring her use of his full name. "I would like that very much, in fact." He bent his head, letting his lips brush against hers, a brief but heartfelt version of their earlier, more intense kiss.

After a brief hesitation, he drew back. "Well. Another time, then? I mean, if there's anything you want to know, I'll tell you, of course." He smiled. "But a good merchant always keeps the customer wanting a little more, eh?"
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:32 am

"Mmm... especially after a good transaction."

She giggled softly and stood up, foot a teeny bit asleep in her sandal so the young woman shaking it a bit. "Besides, I have no intention of cashing in that protection from vicious night-weasels too soon."

It was a joke... though they both knew not too far fetched.
Iuchi Yukarin

PreviousNext

Return to The Western Fields