A Fated Meeting (D7 EM) [Mizuki's Room]

Re: A Fated Meeting (D7 EM) [Mizuki's Room]

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:26 pm

Suteichi set his cup down on the table then he removed his mask and calmly set it down on the table beside him. He the placed both hands on the table and met her eyes. There was total silence. Complete, cold, silence. His eyes slowly began to water. She would now truly see the pain she caused him and the pain he was in. He could not fight it any longer. One tear ran down his left cheek. He didn't tremble or shake but to say he was furious was an understatement. He wanted her to see what she did to him.
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Status 1.0|Honor: Untrustworthy|Courtshp Points: 3

Carries: Fan, Sweets, Wakizashi, Aiguchi (when applicable), Samisen

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:46 pm

Annnnd Mizuki's on breaks again, holding back her own tears.

"I never wanted to hurt you. I was scared. Scared of what our love meant. Scared of a lot of things." Mizuki feels like shit. About her betrayal. About the words she just spoke. About the fact that he's moving on and she's.... she's not. About the fact she's failing to control her own emotions.
Scorpion Merchant * Kuge * Blessed By Daikoku * Wealthy * Black Sheep

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:57 pm

"You... Broke...me." Three words was all he could muster and those were forced out. Suteichi felt something that he had not felt before. It was dread. It was fear. Fear because he loved the woman who was like his teacher and he was now falling in love with the woman he wants to be with into the next cycle. So much to process, so many questions.
Bayushi Suteichi
Scorpion Clan*Courtier*Poet*Musician*Dangerously Handsome*Heartless*Blessed By Benten

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:23 pm

Mizuki's tears begin to fall, though she does not even notice. "I know."

Mizuki's head hangs down. "I know. I do not deserve your forgiveness. But... I want it anyways. Not to be lovers again. But the thought of not having you in my life...."

She looks back at Sutiechi. "I cannot stand that thought. I hope you and Liu Fei are happy together." To her surprise, she really meant that.

Honor: Untrustworthy * Status: 3.0 * Glory: 1.0 * Infamy: 0.2 Courtship Points: 6
Yogo Mizuki

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:37 pm

Suteichi composed himself and wiped the tear away. He then opened up.

"All this time I thought you were hidden and that I was the only one to see you as you were the first to see me. You...the first relationship I ever had. You who had a love, mine and you did what you did to me. All the time telling me about how desire and attraction are weaknesses in men. My own mother stressed this to me. Urging me to conceal my feelings to lock them up.You unlocked them and discarded them. I come here. I meet Liu Fei... Liu Fei... I am deeply falling for her and that scares me. It scares me because I know we are done. It scares me because I may never see her again. I see her and I am happy beyond reason. She is everything I have ever wanted and now all this could be gone. Because of what was and uncertainty."

A beat.

"You want to make this right. You want us to be companions again. Not lovers, companions. Fine. Help me. Help me keep her. Help me be everything that I need to be for her. I do not believe that I am asking for much. Just...help me."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:50 pm

Mizuki nods. The tears stopped, but she wasn't aware of them in first place. She absently mindedly wipes some away, leaving others. "Of course, how can I be of help? But remember, she is not me. Don't judge her on my sins."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:31 pm

"I am well aware she isn't you. She is not judged by me at all."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:04 pm

"Of course. I just don't want my failure to color the way you see the world. But as I said, how can I help?"

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:08 am

Suteichi tilted his head slightly, his composure fully regained. It was almost like he was given new energy on everything. He leaned in a little closer, eyes still locked onto Mizuki.

"Are we not Scorpion? Are we not the clan that does all that necessary to accomplish the appropriate outcome? The knife in the dark, the whisper on the wind, the subtle sting... you shouldn't have to ask Mizuki-chan. I do not need to ask what I can do for you in your efforts. There is much to accomplish and not much time to get it done. I am not returning to Ryoko Owari shamed."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:52 pm

Mizuki nods. So, he doesn't have anything specific. "Of course, I will aid you in any way I can." Mizuki bows.

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:57 pm

Thank you...

He doesn't say it, he just gives her a subtle nod. He placed mask back on and stood. As he started for the door he looked back at Mizuki over his shoulder.

"Tell me this and tell it true. If there was no Miai... you and me..."
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:03 pm

"Would I have married you given the choice? Yes. Would I have betrayed you?" This takes Mizuki longer to think about. "I want to say so badly, it would have taken the Curse. But I don't know. I was weak. I would have been weak without this miai. All I can do is stop being so weak and grow stronger."

Yogo Mizuki

Postby Bayushi Suteichi on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:30 pm

"I see. The ends justify the means... I gave her my fan. Despite what could or what is fated, I did it. Why? Because though I am concerned, I cannot let weakness control me. I cannot be afraid. I realize that now. Love means to die for another regardless of any circumstance. I am ready, willing, and able to die for Liu Fei as I once was for you. You weren't ready, willing, and able for me..."

There was a moment of silence then he turned and started for the door. He stopped and did not look back. Another tear ran down his face.

"You are forgiven Mizuki-chan. You are most certainly not forgotten."

/exit Suteichi
Bayushi Suteichi

Image Suteichi's Mask

Theme| Profile
Bayushi Suteichi

Postby Yogo Mizuki on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:45 pm

I would have died for you. I still would. I just wasn't loyal. Which is worse.

At least this is a start. Hopefully, his happiness with Liu Fei will wipe away his pain. But it will always be there, won't it? That's why father hates me. He forgave mother, but I am the constant reminder of when she was unfaithful.

"Well, the Phoenix is coming. I guess I should get prepared."

/scene

Yogo Mizuki

Previous

Return to Prestigious Guest Rooms