For what it's worth. (Day 6, LE, Expecting)

Re: For what it's worth. (Day 6, LE, Expecting)

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:36 am

"He may try to prove himself a better suitor." Yue shrugged. "I do know how he wishes to do that."

She sighed and lied back down next to him. "It is my hope that the Moto host events that I excel at. After all, I trained under their school." She looked over at him with a smirk. "Do you know how to hunt animals instead of people? I imagine that is a possibility. Bariqu is another possibility."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:38 am

"Hai... I hope my skills will be relevant to this... bariqu... and I have some passing knowledge of hunting, but nothing extensive."

With a soft sigh, he added, "I will pray for your continued success. If I cannot be lucky myself, perhaps my luck can help you."
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Honor: Untrustworthy Status: 1.0 Glory: 3.0 CP: 2
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan
Now treating: Patient No.18

Description:: Theme:: Struggle
Soshi Taira

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:45 am

"It is wrestling. I am sure you will do well at such an event, Taira-dono." Yue shrugged on the ground. "I am not a great huntress either. However, I know that on the Dark Ride we were often expected to collect food."

She let out a small chuckle. "If you are so unlucky, then perhaps you should not share your luck with me," she teased.
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:52 am

"Oh... true."

He looked troubled. "Then what can I do?"
Scorpion Clan :: Good Cop :: Doctor :: Paragon :: Pragmatic :: Spirit-Touched :: Cursed
Carries: Daisho, medical satchel, black and red kimono, tall collar 'mask', ink-splotched fan

Soshi Taira

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:01 am

Yue let out another giggle. "Taira-dono, I am not sure if there is anything to be done beyond doing your best. I will do the same and fate shall dictate our path."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:15 am

"Hai..."

He just hated fate, and it hated him.

Resting his hands on his chest, he added, "I don't suppose you have any favors with fate to call in, do you?"

Soshi Taira

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:17 am

"I believe fate has favored me enough. I did not die years ago and I did not die two nights ago." Yue smirked and looked up at the sky. "Somehow I know we will manage. We may be wed or we may not. Regardless, we will press onward."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:31 am

"True."

He sighed.

"I suppose I'm a little more... concerned. Love is inconvenient like that."

Soshi Taira

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:03 pm

"It is difficult to not be lost in love. My sister told me that." Yue let out a soft sigh. "I trust that you will not do anything to harm him either."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:17 pm

Taira considered that in silence.

"I won't attack him, if that's what you mean."

Soshi Taira

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:25 pm

"I cannot imagine what you have planned either." Yue closed her eyes and sighed. "I believe I cannot stop either of you from doing what you deem necessary."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:28 pm

Taira sighed.

"I'd rather ignore him."

Drumming his fingers on his chest, he added, "I just don't intend to fall victim to a jealous man. I have no intention of seeking conflict with the Kaiu, I promise you that."

Soshi Taira

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:33 pm

Yue continued to leave her eyes such. "Sometimes it is not what we intend but rather what we are called to do in an instant. I hope you are not placed in a precarious position, Taira-dono."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Soshi Taira on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:35 pm

"I share that hope."

Taira sighed, and glanced back at her, meeting her gaze.

"I do not delight in violence, Yue-hime. I hope you realize that by now."

Soshi Taira

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:02 pm

"I know that. I am simply worried what the heart can drive a samurai to do."

Shinjo Liu Yue

PreviousNext

Return to The Western Fields