[D7 EM]Debrief the Darkness

[D7 EM]Debrief the Darkness

Postby Ide Samai on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:40 am

After the rather harrowing conversation, Samai was feeling splattered. Tired, nerve wracked, all the nine yards... but she couldn't leave just yet. There were... "guests" there,and some damage control was needed.

"Minnasan, can we stay for a few moments longer?"
Unicorn Emissary * Gaijin Rose * Storyteller
Honor: What is expected * Status: 2.0 * Glory: 0.0 * Courtship: 2
Carries: Wakizashi, Fan, perfume (rose), coin purse
Ide Samai

Re: [D7 EM]Debrief the Darkness

Postby Yuzuki on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:38 pm

Yuzuki too, was tired. She really needed sleep. At least the voices were gone, if not for that she'd probably have ran away and based her head against a rock until she'd pass out. Instead she was here, either on someone's horse or dismounted for whatever the Ide had in mind.

She blinked, and then the next blink turned into her closing her eyes for a moment before she jolted up again.

"Huh?"
Mantis Clan • Bushi • Cursed • Easily Distracted • Tough • Eccentric • Fashionable
Glory: 3.0 • Status 1.0 • Honor: Untrustworthy • CP: 1
Carries: Daisho, Kama(2x), odds & ends.
Wears: Expensive kimono, haori, hakama, Light armor when appropriate.
Yuzuki / Kon
Yuzuki

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Once the group is closer to the village, Saksaha pulls up her horse.

((Saksaha will not stay and chat in the exact same place the meeting happened. Just won't. But I'm quite willing to participate in this thread--can we say we rode a ways off first? Western Fields is a big location, after all.))
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description
"I'm not good, I'm not nice, I'm just right/I'm the Witch/You're the world."

Speaks Mekhem (with an Ujik-hai accent) and Rokugani.
On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:35 pm

Tiny Moshi with Saksaha on the back sighed. She held on trying her best not to fall.
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Ide Samai on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:51 pm

Samai led the others further away from the spot where the negotiations happened, while the Shinjo and Moto left. "Arigatou. I won't take too long, I just want to be sure that we avoid any misunderstanding on what has transpired. Though, before that.. may I ask Moshi-san and Yuzuki-san what were they doing during the night there?" Her voice was pleasant, though a bit strained.
Ide Samai

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:19 pm

The Moshi sighed. She had hope people already knew her fortune telling abilities but it seems that isn't the case. "I read fortunes Unicorn sama . I sometimes see the future in my dreams. I follow what the fortunes tell me." She looked at the Iuchi in front if her and nodded.
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Moshi Asakiko

Postby Yuzuki on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:21 pm

It rarely went well when Yuzuki explained her 'gift'. But it probably also wasn't a question she could avoid answering. Rubbing the side of her head, Yuzuki looked at Samai as she spoke.

"Destiny speaks to me," she said, congratulating herself with her ability to come up with a poetic answer. Of course, in Yuzuki's case, destiny *literally* talked to her.

"It told me someone was coming, and brought me out here."
Mantis Clan • Bushi • Cursed • Easily Distracted • Tough • Eccentric • Fashionable
Yuzuki / Kon
Yuzuki

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:29 pm

Rather than meeting Samai's eyes with a knowing look and making some kind of 'cuckoo' gesture, as the Ide possibly hoped, Saksaha appears to take the two Minor Clan women very seriously. Her dark gaze, wide-eyed, takes them both for allies. "I also dreamed a true dream, one that brought me here when I pledged to stay away. Moshi-san, Yuzuki-san... will you tell what you saw? I would know if your message was the same as mine, or if Heaven spoke a different part of the message to each messenger."
Unicorn Clan • Priestess • Spiritwalker • Gives Love A Bad Name (Infamy)• Future Togashi???
Honor: What is Expected • Glory: 0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Status: 1 • Courtship Points: -1 • Description

On her person: embroidered wool robes, various dangling meishodo charms, belt pouch, kiseru, tanto, wakizashi.
Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Ide Samai on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:31 pm

Where's the kumis?!

Samai didn't suppress her sigh, then raised a fan to hide it. Belatedly. "Thank you for your cooperation minnasan." She said with polite kindness, even as circles were starting to show up under her eyes.
Ide Samai

Postby Yuzuki on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:47 pm

Damnit. Now she had to be more specific. And sound like a crazy person.

"I do not dream. I meant what I said, that destiny speaks to me. The whole day, it repeated the same three words to me. Eli is coming."
Yuzuki / Kon
Yuzuki

Postby Ide Samai on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:50 pm

Where to start? Which part to.... ask? Pick? Touch? KUMIS!!!!

"I... see. Can I ask what else Destiny has said to you?" She decided to... not delve into the why for now. That was for the mystics here.
Ide Samai

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:16 pm

"Ah. You said that name before." Saksaha nods like this is almost normal. "But who is Eli? Do you know? Are your messages always so short?"

Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Yuzuki on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:35 pm

"I do not know who Eli is. Perhaps it was the Onyx champion. Perhaps Eli is still coming. And no, my messages are not always so short."

And sometimes not even true.
Yuzuki / Kon
Yuzuki

Postby Iuchi Saksaha on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:14 pm

"The Onyx Champion is called... Kiyoshi." Saksaha looks like the name has a bad taste in her mouth. "Not Eli." Picking up on her unease, the horse Gio shifts impatiently, and Saksaha takes a moment to stroke her neck and soothe her. "How did you know to come here, Yuzuki-san? Maybe Ide-sama is right, knowing something more about your other messages and how they have come to you might help to understand this one."

She glances at Samai, part of her brain wondering if she's about to overstep--but the other, talky part of said brain plunges ahead anyway. "I thank both of you for anything you can help us learn. This Onyx Champion threatens and insults my Clan. We will make due return, but it will take much cunning and much knowledge to defend against him."

Iuchi Saksaha

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:15 pm

The tiny Moshi kept quiet as she remembered her dream. She grew sad as she knows the bad omens that are to come.

Moshi Asakiko

Next

Return to The Western Fields