[D6, LM, Expecting] Horsie Lessons

Re: [D6, LM, Expecting] Horsie Lessons

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:32 pm

Hiroji's expression is shocked for a moment. But he soon forces his expression back. He slowly dismounts the horse and turns to face Yue. He speaks, his voice is more neutral than ever. Maybe even cold. "You answer unanswered questions Yue-San." He is silent for a moment.
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

Status: 1.0 - Honor: What is Expected - Glory: 3.0 - Courtship Points: 2

"..."

Carries with him: Sturdy Clothing, Walking Stick, Chopsticks, Small Mirror
Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:35 pm

"I thought you wanted me to be honest." Yue let Hikazume go off and roam for the time being. "Gomennasai."
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless
Status 1.0 - Glory 2.0 / Infamy 0.2 - Honour: Untrustworthy - Courtship: 5
Languages: Mekhem, Yobanjin

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Riding Horse: Hikazume, Puppy: Gon
Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:41 pm

He looks over the field again. And wipes something away from his face with his sleeve. His voice has lost the usual cadence it has, neutrality and strength replaced with blank, almost quivering sorrow. "I... I am sorry Yue-San. You will not love me. That I know. I have failed my own heart. But if the chance arises, I will choose you to be my wife. And I hope that when that day comes you will know that... You will be happy, at the least. I am sorry Yue-San." He bows deeply.
*Crab Clan *Rather Stoic *Large *Possibly has a drinking problem *Allergy to Milk based Products *Dragon-Slayer

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:50 pm

The Shinjo scratched the back of her head. "I am not sure what to say. What did I do to earn such favor?"
Unicorn - Bushi - Horrible Burns - Missing Left Arm - Damaged Eye - Rather Tall - Unfamiliar (Gaijin) Name - Dauntless

Typically Carries: Sturdy Clothing, Daisho, Fan, Small Hand Mirror, Finger of Jade, Coin Purse, Small Knife, Medicine Kit, Sake Cup

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:57 pm

Hiroji's eyes gleam. "What did you do? You survived. You thrived even. You are stronger and fiercer than any other woman I know, despite your injuries. And yet you are still kind. I... I have never met anyone like you."

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:22 pm

"Hai. I suppose I should not be too surprised." Yue kept her eyes lowered. "My sister said that men may appreciate those virtues of mine."

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:28 pm

Hiroji was silent for a moment, it's what get did best. Talking was what got him into this mess in the first place. "I love you Yue-San. And even though you do not feel the same... I will try my best to make you happy. And if fate allows, maybe you will one day love me too." He was quiet then. The blade of words had dulled in his throat.

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:38 pm

"Hiroji-dono, you barely even know me."

How did this happen with two different men?

"I think I could be happy one day if we were to wed." She retrieved her fan and kept her over her face. It was mainly her good eye that was shown to him now.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:42 pm

Hiroji's expression is pained. "It is a fleeting world Yue-San. We lead only short lives that can be cut down brurally in the blink of an eye. We must take every chance we get, no matter how small."
He exhales. "That is all I need to know Yue-San. All I need to know." His face returns to its normal expression, though still strained.

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:56 pm

"Hai. I understand the sentiment," she replied, thinking back to her own confession to Mizuki. That orochi changed so much. What a strange twist of fate this is.

"Hiroji-dono, it would be unfair for me to not inform you on my situation. Tonight I am meeting with Soshi Taira-dono to discuss the possibility of," she trailed off and closed her eyes. She let the mentioning of his name carry the rest of the weight.

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:59 pm

Hiroji's face darkens. "Taira? The scorpion doctor?" He was silent for a moment. "I understand. I wish him tye best of luck. He will.need it."

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:04 pm

Yue blinked. "What do you have planned, Hiroji-dono?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:08 pm

The silence stretches. "A victory." He finally answers.

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

Postby Shinjo Liu Yue on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:13 pm

"Do you intend on choosing me before him for your victory?"

Shinjo Liu Yue

Postby Kaiu Hiroji on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:15 pm

"There are many possibilities Yue-San." He nods.

"..."

Kaiu Hiroji

PreviousNext

Return to Horsemanship Field