Game Theory [D6 EE]

Re: Game Theory [D6 EE]

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:11 pm

Yasuki Tomonaga wrote:He inched closer, smiling gently, squeezing her hand again. "But two samurai can often find a little bit of privacy. Enough to share private thoughts. Perhaps... hold each others' hands. Maybe even kiss, if they don't linger on it."

Yukarin ad to chuckle a bit, "Mmmm... It's all so... complicated; Good ideas and impossible realities with so many grey areas to think of."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:26 pm

Iuchi Yukarin wrote:Yukarin ad to chuckle a bit, "Mmmm... It's all so... complicated; Good ideas and impossible realities with so many grey areas to think of."

Tomonaga groaned. "Yeah, pretty much. I mean, I've lived here my whole life, and I think I only know the half of it. Just like in Fortunes and Winds, sometimes I think someone's just making up the rules."

He smiled at her fondly. "But... I'm happy that, uh, testing compatibility is something you might want. At least, I'm pretty sure that's why we're talking about it. I feel like we're compatible in a lot of ways..." His smile grew charmingly crooked. "That one might need to stay something of a mystery."
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Status: 2 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Untrustworthy | Courtship points: 6
Carries: Sake bottle, sake cups
Description
Final Drinking Count: 22/38 threads
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:24 pm

"W-Well... why wouldn't I?!" she squeaked out somewhat, pushing fingers together, "I mean, maybe I haven't ever done that sort of thing before and maybe it's not actually a big deal... but I guess that too is part of a wife's duties, so..."
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:36 pm

"Well, yes, but I mean specifically with me." Tomonaga said, amused. "And if that means you're considering..." He trailed off, clearing his throat.

"It's the husband's duty too, of course, to please his wife. In fact, I expect that's what your cousins meant when they were talking about this sort of thing." He let the fingers of the hand she was holding gently stroke her palm. "I guess ideally, if a husband and wife really are compatible, they should both work to please the other, make them happy. And if they are, just like any duty a person is matched for, it'll be easy. If that makes sense, Yukarin-san."
Crab Clan • Courtier/Brewer • Benten's Blessing • Hero of the People (Golden Carp sake brand) • Gullible
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Shinjo Monkhbaatar on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:57 pm

"Really? I don't know how many different types of flowers there are but that sounds like it would be complex." As the come up to the flower field, Monkhbaatar slows to a stop and gives the Moshi a hand down.
Unicorn Clan • Bushi • Fortunate • Daring
Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 2

Equipment: Daisho, armor, yumi, sake cup, bottle of water, knife, Meushi
Shinjo Monkhbaatar

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:07 pm

Yasuki Tomonaga wrote:"It's the husband's duty too, of course, to please his wife. In fact, I expect that's what your cousins meant when they were talking about this sort of thing." He let the fingers of the hand she was holding gently stroke her palm. "I guess ideally, if a husband and wife really are compatible, they should both work to please the other, make them happy. And if they are, just like any duty a person is matched for, it'll be easy. If that makes sense, Yukarin-san."

"Hai... I suppose that is why they referred to it by the term comparability; Comparability is something that works two ways."

Her finger and thumb on her free hand continued to push together as he talked and her own talking.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:44 pm

"Yeah, it is." Tomonaga said. His eyes, drawn to the motion, noted the pressing of her thumb and forefinger. His forehead creased ever so lightly in concern. Perhaps she wasn't ready for this.

"Yukarin-san..." He began, his voice soft. "If you're not sure what you want, that's okay. I can wait until you're sure." He smiled. "And if what you want is to try to come back best two out of three in Fortune and Winds, that's okay, too. I just want to be here with you." His hand, holding hers, loosened just a touch. It would be easy to pull free, but just as easy to remain.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:29 am

"Mmf... no more games, no..."

Yukarin sighed and trailed off with a frown. She looked from the horizon over to Tomonaga. Seeing his soft look and smile her fingers stopped and she did slowly pull her hand away... before scooting closer, laying her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah... being with you, and not thinking so much, sounds kind of nice really."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:00 am

Nodding understanding, Tomonaga retrieved his hand, bringing it back to his side. Only to have Yukarin follow a moment later, coming to his side, laying her head on his shoulder. "Oh." He said, surprised, pleased. "Yeah, that does sound nice." Gently, he put his arm around her, and let his cheek lean against her head as it rested against him. They fit together very nicely like this, he thought.

For a time, Tomonaga was happy to sit there with Yukarin, enjoying her presence, watching with her as the sun dipped lower. Perhaps more than happy. Suddenly, he pointed skyward with his free hand. "Look! First star. I think." He said softly, his solid chest rumbling slightly. He looked upwards, his expression conent.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:20 am

"Hmmm... with all these clouds still filing out, it's hard to tell. And I'm not moving my head to check anyways. So I think I will just say you are right."

Her voice was calm, content, soft. And her hair smelled of purple nightshades.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Yasuki Tomonaga on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:44 am

"Okay." Tomonaga said, grinning. It was definitely an idea he supported.

Tomonaga turned his head towards her. His chest rose and fell as he breathed in the scent of her hair. He bent his neck, softly kissing the top of her head, lingering there a moment before turning back to watch the sky.

There were things he wanted to know, questions to ask. But Tomonaga knew when to keep his mouth shut, and when to just enjoy the moment. This was definitely one of those times. Tomonaga gave Yukarin a gentle squeeze. It was enough.
Description
Yasuki Tomonaga

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:47 pm

Shinjo Monkhbaatar wrote:"Really? I don't know how many different types of flowers there are but that sounds like it would be complex." As the come up to the flower field, Monkhbaatar slows to a stop and gives the Moshi a hand down.

She nodded and took his hand. "It is quite complex and many might wonder how simple flowers can convey such deep message." The tiny Moshi smelled some of the flowers. "Some even make good tea..." She chuvkled.
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Shinjo Monkhbaatar on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:33 pm

"Flower tea? I actually wonder which ones taste good. It's something I'd like to try. I have an adventurous palate!" he replies, hopping down after her.

Shinjo Monkhbaatar

Postby Moshi Asakiko on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:30 pm

"Jasmine tea is a bit sweet and aromatic." She explained. "It makes you travel to set fields with each sip. Do they have teas in the sands?"
☆Centipede Clan ☆Shugenja ☆Small (4'8") ☆Peaceful ☆Kind of famous for divination

Honor: What it is expected. Glory: 2 Status: 1 CP: 1
Moshi Asakiko

Postby Shinjo Monkhbaatar on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:04 pm

"Yes, we had a few different teas available. Not a wide variety like I've heard of hear in the Empire, but we were not devoid of the pleasure of tea. Though I'd never had or heard of jasmine tea. Something I'll need to try someday."

Shinjo Monkhbaatar

PreviousNext

Return to The Western Fields