So You're After My Money? (D6, EM)

Re: So You're After My Money? (D6, EM)

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:50 am

He smiled, "You're a girl that wants to have as many of her bases covered as she can. I find that to be both smart and attractive. Don't apologize for something that makes you special and great."

He then leaned back and thought on her questions, "Fun things to do as a couple... I'd like to travel some. Go to hot springs together... have some fun sweating up the sheets after a good soak. Go to my home in Ryoko Owari, enjoy the city... I also love the outdoors. So I could carry you up a mountain to show you some killer views where I am originally from near Shiro Soshi... I'm an adventurer and curious man myself, so finding little adventures and discoveries for the two of us would be something I'd want to do."

He then smiled, "What sort of house? I don't think I've thought of it I guess... probably some place for me to bring back my trophies. A place big enough for some rough-housing with the kids. Access to some land behind our house for some mini-adventures or exercise. Some place close to a big city, but maybe not right in the thick of things."

He continued, "Greatest ambition eh? Possibly an Emerald Magistrate... overseeing an entire province. Bringing justice, peace, and economic stability to as many people as I can. I like people... Mostly from a distance... but I want to see things improve from where they have been. I guess that's what is so attractive to me about being a magistrate. You can have a lot of influence in many different areas... Do some real good for people."

He then became a bit more introspective, "My greatest fear... would be to be in a situation where I felt trapped... unable to explore or stretch my curiosity. From what I hear about Otaku women and how they treat their husbands... a life like that would be undesirable for someone like me. I don't wish to subjugate my wife... but I don't wish to be subjugated either."

He paused for a moment before looking up at Yukarin with a genuine look of comfort and interest in his features. "What about you Yukarin-san? What would you answer?"
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Honor: Untrustworthy - Glory: 1.0 - Status: 1.0 - Courtship Points: 5
Carries: Daisho, Parangu, Sturdy kimono, Travel pack, Naga-shaped Netsuke
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:18 pm

Soshi Yuuru wrote:He paused for a moment before looking up at Yukarin with a genuine look of comfort and interest in his features. "What about you Yukarin-san? What would you answer?"

"Answer to which part? The... last question, or all of them?"

Either way was difficult right now because he had given her a lot to take in.
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
Honor: Expected | Glory: 0.0 | Infamy 0.1 | Status: 1.0 | Courtship Points: 8
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
profile · full summer robes
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:21 pm

He smiled, "I guess I can't ask too much since I haven't won the game yet... Though I'm starting to doubt I will unless you let me."

He then chuckled, "Whatever you'd like to tell me. I'm interested in all of the questions you posed... but if I had one I'd probably ask your greatest ambition is. I'd love to know if your dreams and mine lie on a close enough path to merge them amicably."
Scorpion Clan • Unlucky • Bushi • Cartographer • Explorer • 'Big Fish' Honesty • Engaged to Moto Khulun
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:08 pm

"Hmmm... well, I wouldn't honestly expect you to need luck to ask to get to know me better. So... why not all? I can use the chance to comment on your answers more specifically I suppose."

Shifting in her seat and leaning back, she pulls up her questions in her head, "So to start with what I would want with a family and children... Well, I suppose the big thing is a place where we all feel comfortable, a home where you could come home and feel like you were accepted and relax. And definitely at least a couple of kids, even if I know how much work that can all be..."

She chuckles softly.
Unicorn Clan · Courtier · Merchant · Lucky! · Blingin' · Pacifist · Greedy · Scholar · Nerd · Shellfish Allergy · Gambler · Queen of Commerce
carries: wakizashi, dice & cup, heirloom jewelry, pearl & jade necklace, tiny Daikoku statue, coin purse, hand fan, silk umbrella, bottle of shochu, sake cups, personal seal
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:14 pm

He smiled and nodded, "Where would you like that to be dear Yukarin-san? What is it you are looking for in a residence and profession? I'm an adaptable guy. I'm open to whatever ideas you might have... tell me the type of place you enjoy and I'm sure I can find somewhere to match it. Either here in your lands as an Iuchi, or back in mine as a Soshi."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:55 pm

"I was getting to those you know. Hm. But I'm not too picky about where I end up; Here or another Clan's lands. I will admit though, I WOULD like some place with a nice library, something my own Clan is somewhat lacking in for obvious reasons. Oh, and a healthy vibrant market."

Yukarin nods sagely, "I suppose that does point to a preference for the cosmopolitan compared to what you said, but I too am flexible; After all, it might just be a romantic notion of such places and too much of a transition for some that's lived most of her life in tents and wagons."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:03 pm

He smiled, "I think that works quite well with my vision. I don't want to be out in the woods all my life dear. My home of Shiro Soshi has a vast library on all kinds of rare and hidden knowledge. It's a large enough city in an of itself, nothing compared to Ryoko Owari or Kyuden Bushi, but there is a market town that lies just to the west of it that sounds like something you'd be interested it... it's especially picked up in the past few months since word of your people's return came to our borders."

He then tilted his head and looked into her eyes again with his rugged charm. "It just so happens there are plenty of hot springs in the area that I could take you to as well... Show you the proper way to have fun with a man here in Rokugan."

He winked and leaned over close to her and smiled, "But do continue... I'm liking the picture you and I are drawing here. Tell me more."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:10 pm

She held up a finger, "Wait wait... hot, springs?"

Yukarin tapped her chin, "You mean, like those oasis that are around volcanic areas?"
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:16 pm

He smiled and nodded, "Something like that, yeah. The warmth of the lava deep beneath the mountains keeps the waters warm all the year round. A lot of people set up inns around the best ones. They provide great food, entertainment, and beautiful baths, comfortable beds... It's like a small bit of heaven on earth Yukarin-san. Especially in the winter, there's no better place to be."

He smiled and leaned in a bit closer, "Some of them have private rooms, or onsen in the rooms where your staying so you and a lover can enjoy them together without being bothered."

He smiled and leaned in to whisper into her ear charmingly, "I'd love to take you there one day soon and show you how lovely a partner I could be."

He leaned back out only a few inches and smiled, "There are a couple small ones in Kaihi province which are your family's traditional lands... maybe I could find your people some more with a bit of exploration... Set up a Yukarin-Yuuru line of Onsen."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:27 pm

The blush returned, Yukarin not moving as he briefly leaned in to whisper into her ear. She did turn to look at him again as he leaned back though.

"There are some in Unicorn lands? Hmmm... still... how odd, an entire subculture built around large pools of hot water. I will not fault the... passion you speak of such things with though. I've had a few hot baths before and they WERE pretty lovely in some ways..."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:32 pm

He smiled, "There's something terribly wonderful about taking off all your clothes and soaking away all your stress and pent up frustrations. It makes everything about life feel just a little bit better. The feeling of release you get... people will come for miles and miles to get that."

He smiled handsomely and tilted his head the other direction, "And to have a beautiful partner and spouse to be there when you are so relaxed... That seems lovely doesn't it? I think I could show you a lot of lovely things about this new world you're coming to."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:19 am

"It certainly sounds like the sort of thing I would enjoy experiencing; Certainly unlike I've ever done before. Perhaps relaxing, perhaps... comfortable sounding."
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:26 am

He smiled, "With me there'd be a life full of such pleasant surprises."

His face was still only inches from hers, "Are you perhaps as interested as I am in that possibility? This has been rather academic thus far... but I'm sensing something genuine behind just the words, a real attraction of minds and bodies... am I completely off?"
Description
Soshi Yuuru

Postby Iuchi Yukarin on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:44 am

Yukarin shrank back a teeny bit before shaking her head and reaching a hand up to boop him in the nose with a finger, "You would not be entirely off, Yuuru-san; You are very cute and fascinating, and I like your thoughts on things. You are perhaps a bit more... wild than me, but not so much as many of my cousins within the Unicorn."

She blushed as she said this, smiling and bringing her hand back to her lap.
Iuchi Yukarin

Postby Soshi Yuuru on Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:52 am

He smiled and rubbed his nose gently, "The feeling that you are cute and fascinating thing is mutual Yukarin. I think you wouldn't mind a little 'wild' from time to time."

He winked and moved his hand up to gently brush her cheek and push back a bit of hair that had come loose from behind her ear. He safely tucked the hair away and left his hand there gently touching her ear, "I promise I'm a good kind of wild. The type that'll fight for you when you need it... but can keep my cool and be solid and dependable for you when you need it too."
Description
Soshi Yuuru

PreviousNext

Return to Northern Yurts