Re: [D6 LE] A Long Day (Amaya's) [Closed]

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:16 am

Her arms slide around his waist and she feels some of the tension of the day leeching away. "It was incredible to be on horseback again, the wind on my face and in my hair. But it didn't make me as happy as being in your arms right now does."
• Unicorn Courtier • [Profile - Updated 4/29]
• Small • Gullible • Voice • Inner Gift (Animal Ken) • Love Actuary •
• Honor: Expected • Status: 1.0 • Infamy: 0.2 • Glory: 0.0 • Courtship: 5 •
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Image Tokma - a Gaijin riding horse
Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:19 am

"No moment can fill me with joy more than holding you close to me, my beautiful Amaya" Hideo said with a warm loving tone, his eyes looking deeply into hers "I have thought about you non-stop all day."
Imperial * Shugenja * Scholarly * Description
Courtiship Points: 7
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:25 am

She makes an annoyed sound as his words bring to mind the whispers and the glances she'd encountered that day. "And I, you," she answers with genuine affection.
Carries: Wakazashi, Seppun Fan, Personal Chop, Book of Poetry, Hand Mirror, Wooden Hair Comb, Partial Makeup Kit, Satsujin - a weasel.

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:31 am

He heard the sound, and took a step back taking her hands in his. "Come, let us have tea my love. I feel like there may be much to talk about after today." He leads her the half-step to the tea, sitting down first and encouraging her to sit on his lap.
Always carries: Robes/Kimono, Amaya's Fan, Wakizashi, School Satchel, Calligraphy kit, Paper, Chopsticks, Medicine Kit
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:35 am

She accepts his invitation. Both for tea and to sit in his lap, and she lightly settles against him. "I'd ask if you've heard, but who hasn't?"

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:37 am

Hideo wraps one arm round her waist, and rests his head against hers with a small sigh. "We appear to be a part of the popular conversations today, along with many others of your kin. I hope this has not upset you too much? The childish gossips of the Empire need to target others sadly to give their life meaning."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:42 am

She pulls back enough to look at him, caressing along his jaw with light fingers and seeking to lock his eyes with her own. "I love you, and only you, Hideo-san. The Otaku are unhappy, but I see no shame in giving myself to to the man who is my husband in all but name."

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:45 am

He locks his eyes with hers, and nods with a smile. "And you are my love, and my wife, soon to be confirmed in a few short days. I'm...glad you are ok, and are not regretting our time together. Despite what others have said, I am happy to have you and have chosen you to be the one I will marry" He places a gentle kiss on her lips "I cannot wait for these days to be over, and to finally be able to call you my wife."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:51 am

"I will not pretend that it has been pleasant," she recalls Nintoku's harsh accusations of that afternoon, "perhaps," she seems thoughtful. She licks her lips, "some believe the rumours were started maliciously, and their honour demands they investigate who might have first whispered such salacious words."

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:55 am

Hideo shook his head. "Those who truly have honour would ignore such slander. Any that cannot, are lacking in honour. If any have made you uncomfortable, or worse treated you badly, please let me know. I won't let any hurt you, my love."

He smiled at her.

"I wish to see you smile again. What can I do to bring the sparkle back to your eyes?"
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:00 am

"If you hear anything, perhaps," a thoughtful pause, "perhaps it would soothe the princess' ire if the source of these rumours could be ferreted out. Satsujin is no good at asking questions, but if you should find yourself presented with the opportunity, would you maybe ask make some inquiries?"

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:05 am

"I will keep my ears out and listen for gossips, however in this case...the gossip is true, so there is little I can say to them. The rumours seemed to imply that there were many that had acted in such a way within the Unicorn, and all the Unicorn have lost points I believe? I wouldn't be surprised if there is more that hasn't been as easily talked about" Hideo sighed "please accept my apologies Amaya, I did not wish to hurt you."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:08 am

Brow furrowing, "hurt me? Why would you think anything you have done..? Hideo-san, I don't hold you responsible for rumours."

Ide Amaya

Postby Seppun Hideo on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:33 am

"I still don't like that you were hurt. If I could prevent it happening I would do" Hideo sighed "you are a wonderful amazing beautiful woman, and I would not wish to see you upset."
Seppun Hideo

Postby Ide Amaya on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:39 am

"But you couldn't, and it is done. You took my body and made me as your wife, and I surrendered myself to you willingly. And I will do so again, for so long as you desire me." Her boldness surprised her, but it did not bring the colour to her cheeks, because she felt no embarrassment in her promise.

Ide Amaya

PreviousNext

Return to Northwestern Yurts