D6 EM Hopeful Hearts, and some Forgotten (awaiting Ide Samai

D6 EM Hopeful Hearts, and some Forgotten (awaiting Ide Samai

Postby Seppun Aramoro on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:11 am

The Imperial found the shrine peaceful and helpful to collect himself. He normally prefered praying to the lesser kami, but this morning he came to a realisation. Kakita surely was a ladies' man. He was able to win the heart of Lady Doji, surely he new something about women. So he sat at the Shrine, contemplating the little history he knew about the first Emerald Champion, Kakita.

He wore his neat jacket and tied his hair tightly to the back awaiting the other party, a prominent Ide. His fellow Imperial, Hideo had arranged for them to meet here and so he waited anxiously to see what she might look like. In all honesty he hasn't found the Unicorn females all that alluring so far, but time will tell.
Imperial • Hazy Pupils • Shugenja • Knowledgeable • Conservative • Wealthy
Status: 1.5 | Glory: 1.0 | Honor: Expetional | Courtship Points: 9
Carries:Robes, Kimono, Wakizashi, Scroll Satchel, Fan, Sweets • Profile
Seppun Aramoro

Re: D6 EM Hopeful Hearts, and some Forgotten (awaiting Ide S

Postby Ide Samai on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:40 am

The Imperial wasn't the only one for long, as a Unicorn arrived. She bowed to the Imperial. "Seppun-san, konnichiwa." She greeted with a smile. "Paying your respects?"
Unicorn Emissary * Gaijin Rose * Storyteller
Honor: What is expected * Status: 2.0 * Glory: 0.0 * Courtship: 2
Carries: Wakizashi, Fan, perfume (rose), coin purse
Ide Samai

Postby Seppun Aramoro on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:37 pm

He rises to his feet and gives a deep bow.

"Ah, Ide Samai-sama, I am happy you were able to join me. Not so much respect, but rather wishing to learn."

"Walk with me?" He motions with his hand for her to join his side for a stroll. "A shame my kin, Seppun Hideo-san, could not join us. I hope you are not worried by him being absent as a chaperone?"
Seppun Aramoro

Postby Ide Samai on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:40 am

Seppun Aramoro wrote:He rises to his feet and gives a deep bow.

"Ah, Ide Samai-sama, I am happy you were able to join me. Not so much respect, but rather wishing to learn."

"Walk with me?" He motions with his hand for her to join his side for a stroll. "A shame my kin, Seppun Hideo-san, could not join us. I hope you are not worried by him being absent as a chaperone?"

Samai nodded and followed along. She recalled the rumors the other day... walking with an Imperial, without a Chaperone... well, still. If she behaved herself it should be fine?

"I would be happy to Seppun-san. I am not worried, I am walking along an Imperial after all. There are few better followers of Bushido I'm sure." She fanned herself as she talked and walked.

"I hope you are enjoying yourself so far at the miai?"
Ide Samai

Postby Seppun Aramoro on Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:55 am

He holds his fan closed but held in his hands behind his back as we walked at slow pace. His eyes were on the surrounding.

"It is a great honour to be invited to the first arranged by our new family member, the Unicorn. I will say that I have enjoyed most the events, and it seems I have more in common with the Unicorn then I thought. " he mentions with a smile" since I have been faring quite well in the challenges. "

"Is there an event in particular you favour Ide-sama?"
Seppun Aramoro

Postby Ide Samai on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:10 am

"Hai, it does seem that you have found a place Seppun-san." She smiled as she walked alongside him, the sent of perfumes slowly drifting Aramoro's way.

"Hm... well, I think the impressions made during my family's hosted dinner were strong and important. Any one event that you enjoyed the most?"
Ide Samai

Postby Seppun Aramoro on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:55 am

He was still looking at the scenery with an ear to what the pretty Ide was saying when he got a whiff of the faint rosey smell. For a moment his sense of hearing fades and almost involuntarily looks directly towards her. It was however for a brief moment and then he looked away again, taking deep breaths in search of the same scent.

He nods his head at the mention of the dinner. "Although I did well at proving my refined pallet at the dinner, I have to be honest and say I found the...new foods quite strange. I hope this doesn't offend you Unicorn-sama. Surely you understand that the diet in Rogukan is limited to softer foods with less prominent flavors? " he mentioned sincerely." Perhaps I need more such dinners with an understanding Unicorn to teach me. "

"I greatly enjoyed the event where we could create our on fans" he opens his beautiful fan in display. "not just because I managed well, but also that I discovered a little more about myself."
Seppun Aramoro

Postby Ide Samai on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:05 am

"Ie, I am not offended Seppun-san. It is quite understandable, we have feasted over many foods that weren't to our liking. Sincerity and Honesty are virtues of Bushido."

She chuckled gently. "Well, if you're up for it, the Unicorn would gladly host some more dinners."

She smiled helpfully at him. "Oh? That does sound wonderful. "Can I ask what did you learn about yourself?"
Ide Samai

Postby Seppun Aramoro on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:43 pm

He chuckled in response to her's "Ne, Ide-sama, another open event on feasting might cause me to loose face." He replies after the laughter subsides "It would have to be a private dinner, where I can trust my hostess to keep reactions to the food private. And of course to guide me through the different foods."

He look at the poem on the Fan: "That I am a poet..." He smiles and laughs at himself "No, not really anything in particular Ide-sama, merely getting to know your inner self better. Stepping closer to the Void."

He pauses a little for the wind to whisper to their ears. "Tell me about your family Ide-sama, I mean your direct family. If you do not mind of course, but I'm certain you are honoured by their stories"
Seppun Aramoro

Postby Ide Samai on Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:06 pm

Seppun Aramoro wrote:He chuckled in response to her's "Ne, Ide-sama, another open event on feasting might cause me to loose face." He replies after the laughter subsides "It would have to be a private dinner, where I can trust my hostess to keep reactions to the food private. And of course to guide me through the different foods."

He look at the poem on the Fan: "That I am a poet..." He smiles and laughs at himself "No, not really anything in particular Ide-sama, merely getting to know your inner self better. Stepping closer to the Void."

He pauses a little for the wind to whisper to their ears. "Tell me about your family Ide-sama, I mean your direct family. If you do not mind of course, but I'm certain you are honoured by their stories"

Samai chuckled. An Imperial yet so forward? How interesting.

"Well, perhaps we can arrange something near the end of the miai... when our time is freer, hopefully." She walked along him, her fan held still for the moment. "Poetry can be beautiful, and fulfilling for the soul. I am happy for your discovery Seppun-san. It is good to know that the Unicorn could help you reach closer to the Void."

She was silent for long. "Both my parents are of the Ide. My mother was trained with a more mercantile bent, to make sure that everything the Unicorn need is given, and no one lacks for anything. She's gifted with a mind of flame and a silver tongue, though she is not much of a romantic, unlike my father. He is something of a bard, charming and keeping morale up. He plays many instruments, and I learned how to tell stories from him."
Ide Samai

Postby Seppun Aramoro on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:36 pm

He nods as she tells "A dinner would be something to look forward for the end. I have read shelves full of scrolls from the Capital's libraries, one learns many a thing in very unexpected places." He gives a lengthy pause as his mind fades to other places and with a snap it returns as a smile sits upon his face again. The smell of roses kept him enticed.

He perked up at the mention of story telling "You have a very proud linage Ide-sama. You must then be a very prised indicidual amongst your people coming form such a union." He looks down with a wide smile. "I must confess, I do enjoy a good tale, especially one not heard often. There is something special about knowing a history that others do not."
Seppun Aramoro

Postby Ide Samai on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:16 am

She didn't disturb his pause, giving him time as courtesy requires. She simply followed alongside him. "The capital must be a wonderful place."

She bowed shallowly in thanks. "Arigatou Seppun-san. I have worked hard so my parents can be proud of me. I wouldn't say prized, but I do my best." Small wrinkles appeared on her cheeks as she smiled. "Hai, stories can be wonderful. The act of sharing knowledge with others, of bringing the past to life like it is happening with us... it is a wonderful experience."
Ide Samai

Postby Seppun Aramoro on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:11 pm

Aramoro stops and turns to face Samai "Forgive my forwardness Ide-sama, but I can't help to say that you are not like the other Unicorn I have met. Quite pleasantly so. I have heard of the Ide's ability to adapt into other cultures very well, perhaps it is just that."

He takes a breath and grins. "Hopefully being surrounded by the Moto's and Otaku's have made you more forgiving of 'forwardness'"

He redirects the conversation to save some face: "Do you intend on telling us some stories of your encounters later on?"
Seppun Aramoro

Postby Ide Samai on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:49 pm

Seppun Aramoro wrote:Aramoro stops and turns to face Samai "Forgive my forwardness Ide-sama, but I can't help to say that you are not like the other Unicorn I have met. Quite pleasantly so. I have heard of the Ide's ability to adapt into other cultures very well, perhaps it is just that."

He takes a breath and grins. "Hopefully being surrounded by the Moto's and Otaku's have made you more forgiving of 'forwardness'"

He redirects the conversation to save some face: "Do you intend on telling us some stories of your encounters later on?"

Samai smiled patiently. "Well, I can forget and forgive some forwardness Seppun-san, though I must confess some surprise at a forward Imperial. I was given to understand that your kin were a bit more... distant." She hid her face below the eyes behind her fan, as she walked along slowly to him.

"Oh? Can I ask how do you find me different?" There was restrained surprised in her voice as she asked the question. "And perhaps... I will tell a story for a private audience today, but if there is interest, I am happy to tell more. Only, of course, if I receive a story in return."
Ide Samai

Postby Seppun Aramoro on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:37 pm

He cleared his throat realising he might have seemed overly eager: "Well yes, and so the Imperials are, lady Unicorn-sama, myself even more so than others, but considering the very nature of a Miai, it is expected to be less... restrained when in the company of an eligible beautiful lady." He looked in her direction lower his head into a semi bow. "The idea of meeting someone amongst a dozen in 10 days and then deciding to be in a union with that person for this entire life time seems, well, daunting to say the least." he remains silent for a second Silly, it is bloody silly. "But fortunately we serve lords that know what is best for us, ne?"

He looked to the side again realising he might have said too much: "Well firstly you are not atop a horse when speaking to me" He jests "But in honesty, I cannot pen the exact reasons why." Although your wondrous smell and awe inspiring face would be some "Perhaps in time when I have contemplated the thought of you I can forward you the words."

He perks his head up again at her moving closer and the rose smelling stronger "I would love to be such an audience Ide-sama. Although I must admit my repayment might be poor in comparison." he smiles.
Seppun Aramoro

Next

Return to The Shrine of the Emerald Champion